Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:02:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO or XRB or AION?  (Read 686 times)
Mr Batman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:31:41 AM

NEO is a good choice, because now most ICO have started using NEO

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
v3teran

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:34:30 AM

They are all good coins tbh
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1260
Merit: 356

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:43:52 AM

Hello. I just want to ask our opinions guys about these 3 coins. NEO, XRB and AION.
I am planning putting some funds to one of these 3 coins.
Which are much better for long term?
Feel free to comment your advise or opinion.
I like that 3 coins above because that are the bests new altcoins in 2018, they have a great future. For me, NEO and AION are already pump, I think it will not pump to much at this time so I prefer to hold XRB. People had voted XRB to be listed binance and it was confirmed but we will wait the exact time to be officially listed.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Xiao Mei Mei

Activity: 291

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:49:01 AM

I do not know what coin you mentioned I know only coin NEO, because I invested in NEO coin so I chose NEO.
poypototoy

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:26:01 AM

Ive researched NEO and found out that is has better technology than Ethereum,it is a solid coin like ethereum but it is one of the most undervalued coin in the market,XRB is new but growing massively i like the idea of zero transaction fees.
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:27:54 AM

I'm a NEO lover, always support NEO in every way!
Hope it can reach the MOON!!!
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:37:35 AM

3 of them is good coin but i prefer XRB/Raiblock because this coin much better than Bitcoin, this coin faster in transaction, no fee transaction, and more scalabilty. So this coin has strong fundamental and the demand will increasing. But for AION and NEO also the price will going up in the longterm so just hold all these coin for longterm investment.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:42:30 AM

For longterm for sure Aion, still at a very low price and has the option to go up 100x. It's an excellent technology and will play an important role in the blockchain ecosystem. NEO is Chinese Ethereum and will for sure get closer to Ethereum level over time.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
OCDawgsExB

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:45:47 PM

If I've to invest only in one from three then NEO will be my first choice, however I would like to divide the funds into three 50% to NEO and remaining to other two.

Yes me too on these 3 coins I will choose NEO too because a lot of good upcoming projects and upcoming ICOs under NEO. Even if ETH and NEO I'll chose NEO for a long term with a minimum of 5 years hold.
ajiejot (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:20:28 PM

For longterm for sure Aion, still at a very low price and has the option to go up 100x. It's an excellent technology and will play an important role in the blockchain ecosystem. NEO is Chinese Ethereum and will for sure get closer to Ethereum level over time.

Yes, I also looking forward on AION, I also invested some my ethereum to AION, since I got some free AION from their bounty campaign before here in bitcointalk, after that, I look forward, research the project of AION and I found it really promising and sure will be the game changer.
rost1989

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:29:39 PM

I love neo cause it generates gas.  Gas will be used in future economy of neo. It is more like asset that generates you passive income.  That is why neo is one of my top.

Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:33:57 PM

Go with the majority here and purchase NEO. If you want to split your investment then make sure that at least 50% of your investment in those 3 will be in NEO as it is the most stable of all coins. Like Ethereum it will continue to rise, but at a faster pace due to the increasing number of ICOs using NEO instead of Ethereum.
lolchina

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:35:37 PM
Merited by Oakey22 (38)

Neo all the way for me i dont see it slowing down this year and wont be suprised at all if we see the 1000$ price(and if that happens i am retiring  Grin )Neo is a great project that is even older few months then etherium and its also backed buy China so they wont let it fail
balrog

Activity: 448
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 10:43:33 PM

NEO and AION can be very profitable for a long term investment . Which one is better ? It's hard to give a definite anser . I'd say it depends on circumstances , but in my opinion NEO have a slightly better growth potential , because of China community . We know how strong their pump could be . But who knows , how successful will be an AION team ? Their project is grandious
redhack
Legendary

Activity: 1858
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:53:51 PM

No competition, NEO is the greatest one here.
In the long run NEO will become just like what ETH is now. Bigger marketcap, more volume, more ICO's, more investors and users...
Oakey22

Activity: 488
Merit: 322

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:12:55 AM
Merited by lolchina (5)

Neo all the way for me i dont see it slowing down this year and wont be suprised at all if we see the 1000$ price(and if that happens i am retiring  Grin )Neo is a great project that is even older few months then etherium and its also backed buy China so they wont let it fail

I think Neo will do an Ethereum sort of price rise too, china ain't going to let it go down
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:21:12 AM

Of all the above, I will certainly choose the NEO project, in spite of the fact that this is a Chinese platform, and as far as I know, China is trying to ban bitcoins and all this business in any way, the project is still growing and surviving.
yudhistira

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:43:37 AM

Honestly I'm not very familiar with AION. But I would personally choose NEO instead RaiBlocks
for a long-term investment. This is naturally my own opinion.

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
cryptokudi

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:47:08 AM

Definitely at this moment of time NEO. Being most stable and having a lot many NEO verified ICOs in line over this quarter, NEO not just provide the required stability but also gives you the opportunity to participate in various projects.
Vask

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:55:13 AM

I'll give my vote for NEO, it's a Chinese analogue of Ether, then maybe soon the ban on conducting ICO in China will be lifted and one more moment the Chinese are a very patriotic nation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: