Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:02:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Extortion Group: Islapdonkey, joosep, etc  (Read 1039 times)
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 04:20:30 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 09:25:39 PM by Islapdonkey

So he tried to create another thread today and make similar malicious claims. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2571714 he made sure to lock it immediately to prevent anyone from making incriminating post that counters his claim. anyway Vod a legendary member gave me a negative trust after viewing that thread and after providing him with the necessary proof. The negative trust has been removed. Like I keep repeating, as long as you a member on this forum I will always expose every scam attempt you conspire and no matter how much you try to deter me from doing that, it will always fail and backfire. Thanks

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 04:03:46 PM

This issue still has to be resolved.
How about you block them form your Discord/whatever channels he is trying to get in touch with you ? I don't care if he's the mentioned account or anybody else but you shouldn't give two shits about Internet Gangsters.Let them do what they want,if your project is legit enough,community would have faith in you.

Been in  a similar situation recently where one of the members of the forum tried to extort money out of me by giving blatant threats.

So i don't use discord and this group created a discord acct using my moniker to try and make malicious claims to try and silence my voice on this forum. Actually, lauda and several accts gave me a negative trust but upon presenting them with the proof to show that this is a malicious attempt to silence my voice due to exposing their several scam attempts, they all removed the negative trust. The plan backfired on them.

However, i just exposed their newest scam attempt and they just locked the thread two days ago, so i guess out of frustation they reattempting the claim again. There is detailed proof on the thread with extensive proof to show that this threads are all operated by the same scam group that i lost 0.76btc to on july. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2386727.0 . Also He choose to make an identical claim today and made sure to lock up the thread immediately to negate anyone from actually posting incriminating comments that renders  his claim untrue. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2571714

Again, all this threads is operated by a scam group made of of princa, dvyanc, dexter42 and xanderis. all one needs to do is visit the aforementioned thread to get ample proof about this. This group scammed me of 0.76 BTC from padideo and for those of you that have been on this forum long enough, you know it's been a constant battle btw me and this group. i Have exposed several of their attempt and have received several messages from ppl thanking me for helping them avoid the group. This is all an attempt to silence that voice and i promise that it will not deter me, if anything it's makes me more passionate about my stance. thanks

And you just happen to want payment to your address?

I have applied for several airdrops on this forum, so my ethereum address is not actually a secret. On your initial attempt, you tried to include the nebule thread as one of the threads that i attempted to extort. well, there was enough proof to show that nebule was already a prior scam attempt that was shut down by the admins on this forum. So since that backfired, am guessing you strictly sticking with the made up discord claim.

All one needs to do is peruse my trust and they will see that you gave me a negative trust with all of the your alt acct on the same day, so there is no question on whether, princa, dexter42 and dvyanc is all attached to asun supertonin. However, regardless of how many attempts you make and try to discredit me, i intend to keep the promise i made to you when you stole that BTC from me. As long as you are active on this forum, regardless of what alt acct you are using, if you create any scam thread and am aware of it, i will always expose it. We tied to the hip as long as you are active on this forum.  No matter what you do you can't deter me. You choose the wrong individual to scam and i promise you that i will make sure to hinder your ability to scam anyone else.

Again for anyone who wants to get a detailed activity on this groups attempt and understand why they are actively trying to mute my voice on this forum, just visit this thread. It's quite detailed and has extensive proof. This new attempt is because that thread has been getting lot of view since i exposed their last attempt
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2386727.0

At this point you are just digging your hole deeper. I suggest you lay off spamming our forum and I'll finish locking this post. It's quite clear what your intentions are and you aren't fooling anyone. Just because you use bold font doesn't mean you're always right.

MY INTENTION WILL ALWAYS BE TO EXPOSE YOU SCAMMING PIECE OF SHIT. YOU THINK I WILL EVER LEAVE YOU ALONE AFTER YOU STOLE 0.76 BTC FROM ME THEN YOU HEAVILY MISTAKEN.

YOU TRIED TO CLAIM THAT I EXTORTED YOU WITH TWO ACCOUNTS BOTH NEBULE AND ASUNSUPERTONIN. WHEN I SHOWED THAT THE NEBULE ACCT IS ALREADY ASSOCIATED WITH ANOTHER ACCT THAT YOU USED TO SCAM, YOU NOW DROPPED THE NEBULE CASE AND NOW FOCUSING ON A FAKE ACCT YOU CREATED WITH MY MONIKER ON DISCORD. I WONDER WHY I WOULD CHOOSE TO USE DISCORD TO SEND YOU A MESSAGE WHEN ALL MY ATTACK ON YOUR SCAM THREAD IS DONE ON BTCT.  BY THE WAY, I SEE YOU CHOOSE TO MAKE A STATEMENT USING THE ASUN SUPERTONIN PROFILE ON YOUR NEW SCAM THREAD LINEAGE. JUST KNOW THAT I TOOK A PIC OF THAT AND SOON I WILL BE ABLE TO TIE ALL OF YOUR ACCTS TOGETHER. THE PRINCA, DEXTER42, XANDERIS AND DVYANC ACCT HAS BEEN TIED TOGETHER ALREADY WITH THE REST BUT AM WORKING ON A FEW MORE TO MAKE SURE THEY ALL ASOCIATED WITH EACH OTHER.

BY THE WAY, I WONDER WHY YOU NEVER BANNED THIS ACCT THAT APPARENTLY TRIED TO EXTORT YOU FROM DISCORD, WHY IS THE ACCT STILL ACTIVE AND STILL SENDING YOU MESSAGE. AS YOU SAW VOD REMOVED THE NEGATIVE TRUST, LAUDA AND FEW OTHER MODS ALREADY KNOW ABOUT YOU FROM EARLIER ATTEMPT AND IF YOU CONTINUE WITH THE BULLSHIT MALICOUS CLAIM, SOON ALL THE MODS WILL BE AWARE OF YOU AND IT WILL MAKE IT EASIER TO BAN ALL THE ACCOUNTS ONCE I HAVE EVERYTHING TIED UP TOGETHER.

JUST KNOW THAT AS LONG AS YOU ARE ACTIVE ON THE FORUM, REGARDLESS OF THE ALT ACCOUNT YOU USING, IF YOU CREATE A SCAM THREAD, I WILL ALWAYS BE RIGHT THERE, EXPOSING AND BLOWING IT OUT OF THE WATER. TAKE CARE.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 10:52:46 PM

I already proved that Princa, Dexter42, Dvyanc, Xanderis is a group or one individual responsible for padideo, deboot, nexuga, bitcoinash, bicrystal, invexcoin, aquix, regrar, securivast, logicAI, sonic ether, stripple, ASUNSUPERTONIN and their latest attempt is lineage. You can visit this thread to see a full breakdown and extensive proof to show that this group is responsible for this threads.

Anyway, Asunsupertonin claims not to be a part of the group and insist that am just randomly bothering him and even went as far as claiming that I attempted to extort him. Well, guess who decides to make a comment on an obscure thread, where it mostly princa, dexter42, dvyanc and xanderis is shilling a coin that is suppose to be a new blockchain, faster than visa scaling, has tech better than iota and is currently offering 16btc  to bounty hunter ( you read it right, this obscure coin with no backing is offering 16 btc for their bounty)

When someone brought up escrow regarding the bounty payment, they stated that they already had an escrow and the guy was locked in to escrow the entire bounty. another forum member contacted the escrow and he replied that he has never spoken to the group and doesn't know what they talking about.

Anyway, all info is attached below, like I have mentioned several time, I do a diligent research to determine which thread is associated with this group. So for anyone who is still wondering why am constantly posting scam warning on this leech thread, just know it's warranted.

kEEP IN MIND THIS IS JUST FEW SCREEN SHOOT TO PROVE MY POINT, THIS GUY IS HEAVILY SHILLING ON THIS THREAD AND MAKING UNSUPPORTED CLAIM. BY THE WAY, THERE IS NOW FOUR THREADS NWITH IDENTICAL INFORMATION. I KEEP EXPOSING THE THREAD AND WHEN FORUM MEMBERS START ASKING QUESTIONS, HE LOCKS THE THREAD AND CREATE ANOTHER ONE WITH SIMILAR TEXT.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2541407.msg26338751#msg26338751,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2539965.msg25900560#msg25900560,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2518208.msg25716927#msg25716927,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2521917.msg25758630#msg25758630

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 08:47:12 PM

This is completely unrelated to the accusations made against you, stop beating around the bush my friend.

Right!! it's all related because it proves that your acct is controlled by princa, and is associated with the other numerous scam accts. I also already proved that every other attempt you made by manipulating a pm on btct was a lie, i see you choose not to reply to those anymore cos mods are asking for your login id to verify your claim. i guess it was a coincidence that you made the discord claim on the same day the nebule claim was made. Right!!!! Sorry, but i already proved my point.

Anyway, I don't use discord, so you can go ahead and ban yourself from using my fake moniker you created on your discord channel. Oh, and isn't it comfortable that you choose to lock the thread where vod made a comment soon as you created it. Talk about stamping a guilty stamp on your face, you make this shit to easy.  Anyway,  vod went ahead and removed the negative trust soon as i presented him with legible proof that you are a scamming piece of shit. So that proves how much weight your bs claims holds.

I think the post on the thread finally ties most of your accts pretty nice. There still few more am investigating and soon as i have more evidence i will update it too.

Like i said, you choose the wrong dude to rob of that 0.76 btc thru padideo, cos as long as you active on this thread i will always be right there exposing every scam you attempt. Useless piece of shit. Rather than make an effort and earn legally like most of us, you steal the little that we worked really hard to earn. Fucking Bastard.
You made a friend  Roll Eyes for life. Best believe it.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 03:48:21 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 03:39:17 PM by Islapdonkey

I already proved that Princa, Dexter42, Dvyanc, Xanderis is a group or one individual responsible for padideo, deboot, nexuga, bitcoinash, bicrystal, invexcoin, aquix, regrar, securivast, logicAI, sonic ether, stripple, ASUNSUPERTONIN and their latest attempt is lineage. You can visit this thread to see a full breakdown and extensive proof to show that this group is responsible for this threads.

Anyway, Asunsupertonin claims not to be a part of the group and insist that am just randomly bothering him and even went as far as claiming that I attempted to extort him. Well, guess who decides to make a comment on an obscure thread, where it mostly princa, dexter42, dvyanc and xanderis is shilling a coin that is suppose to be a new blockchain, faster than visa scaling, has tech better than iota and is currently offering 16btc  to bounty hunter ( you read it right, this obscure coin with no backing is offering 16 btc for their bounty)

When someone brought up escrow regarding the bounty payment, they stated that they already had an escrow and the guy was locked in to escrow the entire bounty. another forum member contacted the escrow and he replied that he has never spoken to the group and doesn't know what they talking about.

Anyway, all info is attached below, like I have mentioned several time, I do a diligent research to determine which thread is associated with this group. So for anyone who is still wondering why am constantly posting scam warning on this leech thread, just know it's warranted.

kEEP IN MIND THIS IS JUST FEW SCREEN SHOOT TO PROVE MY POINT, THIS GUY IS HEAVILY SHILLING ON THIS THREAD AND MAKING UNSUPPORTED CLAIM. BY THE WAY, THERE IS NOW FOUR THREADS NWITH IDENTICAL INFORMATION. I KEEP EXPOSING THE THREAD AND WHEN FORUM MEMBERS START ASKING QUESTIONS, HE LOCKS THE THREAD AND CREATE ANOTHER ONE WITH SIMILAR TEXT.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2541407.msg26338751#msg26338751,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2539965.msg25900560#msg25900560,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2518208.msg25716927#msg25716927,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2521917.msg25758630#msg25758630

Am just going to bump this, i think he would rather i keep having a conversation with him and bury this. show me a proof that i tried to extort you on btct. on a thread were admin/mod can actually log in and verify your claim ( he made similar claims on several threads on this forum using altered btct pm and soon as admin requested for log id, he stopped replying) not some bs claim on discord.

As for my address i have applied to multiple airdrops this past month so not hard for anyone to find my ETH address. So, I choose to extort and decides to settle for some obscure thread with absolutely no funding. Roll Eyes By the way, yes am an IGBO guy and quite proud about it. So you can quit trying to utilize the racist western stereotype cos it makes you look even more stupid. Anyway, this is the last time am replying. I will just repost proofs and link from now on.

My time is better utilized exposing your threads. Take care asshole, i really hope that 0.76 BTC was worth it.

more proof that the same person control all the accts

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 04:01:36 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 02:36:29 AM by Islapdonkey

Claims All made on the same day November 10th, within few minutes of each other.
The ist nebule claim was made at 1.57AM, The second nebule claim at 2.09AM and the Asun supertonin claim at 2.20am

Coincidence can't explain away this much proof

An old attempt using the same nebule moniker that i personally exposed and had shut down with the help of the guys at cryptoairdrop

A detailed list of all their scam thread i have exposed with numerous acct thanking me for helping them avoid be scammed. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2386727.0

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 02:38:55 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 03:23:40 AM by Islapdonkey

Claims All made on the same day November 10th, within few minutes of each other.
The ist nebule claim was made at 1.57AM, The second nebule claim at 2.09AM and the Asun supertonin claim at 2.20am

An old attempt using the same nebule moniker that i personally exposed and had shut down with the help of the guys at cryptoairdrop

A detailed list of all their scam thread i have exposed with numerous acct thanking me for helping them avoid be scammed. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2386727.0

Bump cos i won't reply to a scammer anymore. I rather let the proof speak for itself. All claims were made moments apart and i already associated this profile with the the other profiles

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 03:00:46 AM

Bump cos i won't reply to a scammer anymore. I rather let the proof speak for itself. All claims were made moments apart and i already associated this profile with the the other profiles

will bump rather than engage. by the way, creativity goes a long way, stop quoting statements that i made that is still present on this particular thread. make you look worse than you already do.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 12:12:57 AM

There were 2 faked screenshots in the OP from what I can tell, Islapdonkey & joosep. I'm not clear on whether or not AccountMaxSell was just an alt of Islapdonkey and this was all just a ploy to make it look like Islapdonkey is such a good guy that scammers are attacking him, but I have no reason to leave feedback for Islapdonkey at this point, nor would I really have any reason to trust him. So take this for what it's worth.

As for the others:

McCkane https://thebitcointalk.net/index.php?action=profile;u=205019
cryptojedi https://thebitcointalk.net/index.php?action=profile;u=1076623
RacialSlur https://thebitcointalk.net/index.php?action=profile;u=1258371
amla https://thebitcointalk.net/index.php?action=profile;u=1223970
alymwb https://thebitcointalk.net/index.php?action=profile;u=1079889
alessyan https://thebitcointalk.net/index.php?action=profile;u=731094
Emy leklap https://thebitcointalk.net/index.php?action=profile;u=1060662

These were all certainly interested in buying a legendary account and these PMs I've confirmed do exist.

All systems gone, prepare for downcount!
5,4,3,1 off blast!!
Fly away in my space rocket.
You no need put money in my pocket.
The door is closed, I just lock it.
I PUT MY PORT PLUG IN YOUR SOCKET.  Cheesy
https://youtu.be/MNyG-xu-7SQ?t=39s

May I all remind you Islapdonkey tried to create an account to discredit those who expose him, but ibminer refuted his efforts.

You a piece of work princa, isn't this the other way round lol. plz just go visit the thread and view what happen rather than listening to this donkey shit all over himself

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1814
Merit: 2717

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 05:49:26 PM

--SNIP--

May I all remind you Islapdonkey tried to create an account to discredit those who expose him, but ibminer refuted his efforts.

My actual post, which seems to be intentionally hidden by asunsupertonin in his quote above, included:

I've had access to the account, this was likely a thread created to attack Islapdonkey / joosep for whatever reason. The "sent item" regarding a payment was clearly planted right before I was sent login information, I just wanted to first see Islapdonkey's reaction to the PM that was sent which he has posted a screenshot of above, and the reaction seems normal.

For the record, I was more inclined to believe this was setup to attack Islapdonkey.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: