Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:31:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: looking for (Crypto-) Exchange to trade small amounts  (Read 160 times)
throwinhunnids (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:04:41 PM

Hello guys,

I use cryptopia and binance for trading and iam not the kind of guy who put millions into the crypto-industrie (yet)  Grin

I really love cryptopia but on cryptopia some Coins I want to buy are not available. The minimum Trading-Amount is 0,0005 BTC for all currencies, which is really nice!

At Binance I sometimes had the case, that i cant Trade my Coins because of the minimum Trading amount. The Minimum Amount depends on the currency you trade and sometimes the min. amount ist 30$ or higher...

So what iam looking for ist a Exchange with with low minimum Trading amounts a lot different coins - any hints`?

greetings
hunnid

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:30:20 PM

Hello guys,

I use cryptopia and binance for trading and iam not the kind of guy who put millions into the crypto-industrie (yet)  Grin

I really love cryptopia but on cryptopia some Coins I want to buy are not available. The minimum Trading-Amount is 0,0005 BTC for all currencies, which is really nice!

At Binance I sometimes had the case, that i cant Trade my Coins because of the minimum Trading amount. The Minimum Amount depends on the currency you trade and sometimes the min. amount ist 30$ or higher...

So what iam looking for ist a Exchange with with low minimum Trading amounts a lot different coins - any hints`?

greetings
hunnid

I'm not sure what your definition of "alot of different coins" is, but i believe Poloniex is currently the exchange with the lowest minimum trading amounts, ( atleast of all the ones that are currently open for registration).

The minimum there is  0.0001BTC -- 10.000 satoshi.

Also, this thread is in the wrong section. You should move it to a section like this, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=223.0

Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:37:05 PM

I think that Yobit doesn't have limitation for putting small amount orders.
You can also check Liqui and perhaps Kucoin and Novaexchange. I'm not sure though...
Good luck anyways. Cool

throwinhunnids (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:49:37 PM

[/quote]

I'm not sure what your definition of "alot of different coins" is, but i believe Poloniex is currently the exchange with the lowest minimum trading amounts, ( atleast of all the ones that are currently open for registration).

The minimum there is  0.0001BTC -- 10.000 satoshi.

Also, this thread is in the wrong section. You should move it to a section like this, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=223.0
[/quote]

thx for the reply, can i move this thread by myself?

I think that Yobit doesn't have limitation for putting small amount orders.
You can also check Liqui and perhaps Kucoin and Novaexchange. I'm not sure though...
Good luck anyways. Cool

Novaexchange is exactly what iam looking for - unfortunately the exchange closed. Any more hints like this?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: