Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:17:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FLUENCE.ONE – A Decentralized Database Network for Decentralized Internet  (Read 1279 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Eavassabevelli

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:56:06 PM

Friends, will your company be represented at conferences? I think this is an excellent way to promote your product. If you would like to receive a schedule of conferences.
Yes, I would gladly watch the video from the conference. This is a good chance to see for yourself how the developers represent the work of their platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Uncelderna

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:46:29 PM

Friends, will your company be represented at conferences? I think this is an excellent way to promote your product. If you would like to receive a schedule of conferences.
Yes, I would gladly watch the video from the conference. This is a good chance to see for yourself how the developers represent the work of their platform.
Jan 29-30
The Crypto Economy, Amsterdam
Feb 4-6
Blockchain Economic Forum, Singapore
Feb 14
TICA ICO meetup, Berlin
Feb 16-18
Bitcoin Superconference, Dallas
Mar 15-16
Tokenfest, San Francisco
Mar 20-21
Token 2049, Hong Kong
I think that the details of the participants ' presentation can be seen on the websites that will cover the topics of these events. The issues that will be raised by the developers of this project are to show solution of problems related to network security.
Letopisets

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:15:36 PM

Will clients be able to see the definition of the network member by country or is this information not presented? Will there be a choice for those who want to choose a particular region to store their data?
Ferayleyos

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:38:29 PM

Hello. I see that the sale of tokens of this ICO is divided into three stages. You can tell more about the second stage - individual sale. For this period you need a special registration or participation in a campaign?
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:12:36 AM

Tell me, is the bounty company already open? Rewarding the bounty program depends on the amount of fees on the ICO? I think that you will easily collect the right amount for development.
Fielbairdi

Activity: 156

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:32:09 AM

Tell me, is the bounty company already open? Rewarding the bounty program depends on the amount of fees on the ICO? I think that you will easily collect the right amount for development.
As far as I understand, the policy of the company does not envisage the development of the campaign of generosity. But will join the discussion of this and ask a question developers can be in Telegram. The main way to earn tokens of this ICO can be through participation in the creation of the network.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:19:33 AM

As far as I understand, the policy of the company does not envisage the development of the campaign of generosity. But will join the discussion of this and ask a question developers can be in Telegram. The main way to earn tokens of this ICO can be through participation in the creation of the network.
Of course, many miners will be interested in offering this ICO. The goal of the platform is to create an accessible network that will provide maximum space for the transfer and storage of personal data. I think this is a very necessary project.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:21:02 AM

I wonder how my data will be accessed? This will be a client application or a web service. Will you make an application for mobile platforms?
GENKiko

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:06:02 AM

Looks very interesting. Is there a demo showing the product?
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:14:03 AM

Looks very interesting. Is there a demo showing the product?
According to the project's road map, the early alpha version will be launched in the spring of 2018. This is excellent, since it will be already possible to judge the work of the project from your own impressions.
Chinylawka

Activity: 179

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:46:08 AM

I wonder how my data will be accessed? This will be a client application or a web service. Will you make an application for mobile platforms?
I would also like to see the structure of this project. But the representatives of the project say that everything will work harmoniously, and on the basis of their network it will be possible to create their applications and get profit from it. I think that the mobile version of such a project can be created in the course of the work.
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:23:29 PM

I would also like to see the structure of this project. But the representatives of the project say that everything will work harmoniously, and on the basis of their network it will be possible to create their applications and get profit from it. I think that the mobile version of such a project can be created in the course of the work.
Will we wait for the launch of the alpha version of the platform? I think it will be something like cloud storage. . But only it will work reliably and safely.
Eavassabevelli

Activity: 191

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:48:27 PM

An excellent project, I would happily use mining, it could be a great prospect in the future. I would like to become one of the new people who will join the project in my country.
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:17:26 PM

An excellent project, I would happily use mining, it could be a great prospect in the future. I would like to become one of the new people who will join the project in my country.
This is a very interesting offer to provide cloud power. Where can I find information about the countries that have miners interested in this project? After all, the wide branching of this network directly affects the power of the application.
Loneytonja

Activity: 127

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:18:07 PM

I see representatives of the platform at interesting conferences. They presented their product at a discussion in Dallas.

Alexander Demidko
Technical Advisor of Fluence.ai ('Soft Fork' Speaker)
Topic: Fluence.ai - The Solution For Decentralized Encrypted Database Service
selfmukti

Activity: 164

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:27:58 PM

I've heard that you had lost some of your pre-sale ETH with that Parity bug, is it true?
french_andrey

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:52:13 PM

This project looks promising. one of the new crypto that im keeping an eye on.. But ive notice that the community as of now is not that big. How can you prove that your project is worth investing? What are your edge to the other ico/projects/platforms, as new and new of it coming with almost same concept at all. And one more thing, I hope to see the pictures of all the team members here, as i believe it will gain the trust of investors and supporters of the project
sastconttamis

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:54:54 AM

Hi devs. Tell me under the rights of what country you will launch your platform?
cryptobaro

Activity: 1120
Merit: 200

Turkish Translator

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:56:17 AM

I lıke when project devs travel around and join conferences. It makes me trust them. Good luck

1881 - 193∞
candyconstantino11

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:26:11 AM

good project, i think the price of tokens will grow several times, this year already and i think it will help us as investors to earn. Good luck with your development, i'll wait for the launch of the platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: