Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2018, 04:13:33 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Baikalika - blockchain technologies for Baikal water distribution  (Read 2313 times)
masternode

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:44:05 PM

Is this Baikalika water going to be distributed globally? If I hold those tokens how can I get the water that I am entitled to if I live in the US?

The terms of the water delivery is EXW Russia, China at the beginning. To set another market for EXW availability of the water, it should be 50 000 BKL portfolio. In other words, as soon as 50 000 BKL will ask to provide availability of its water in USA, we will arrange that.   

Does this mean that your platform works like a franchise system? If somebody owns a certain number of BKL then that individual or organization can request you to deliver water to a market of choice?

There is no franchaise system, but option to set a stock by 50 000 BKL tokens. For example, if you find unatractive availability of your water from the stock in Russia and China, provided by Baikalika, you can apply for setting another stock at your country. We are flexible to adjust to confirmed demand.

Got it almost I think Wink It means if I own 50 000 BKL tokens I can send you a request to open up another location near me that has your water available? Do I also have to pay for that water in addition to owning 50 000 BKL?

Transforming Venture Capital
     ▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇  READ OUR WHITEPAPER  ▇▇

███████████       ▄▄█████▄▄        ████      ████   ████
      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████▀▀▀█████▄     ████      ████   ████
      ████          ▐███▀       ▀███▌    ████      ████   ████
      ██████████    ███▌         ▐███    ████      ████   ████
      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▐███         ███▌    ████      ████   ████
      ████           ████▄▄   ▄▄████     █████▄  ▄█████   ████
      ███████████     ▀▀█████████▀▀       ▀██████████▀    ████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▀████▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀
                        █▄▄  ▀▀██
                         ▀████▄▄
                           ▀▀████
                               ▀▀
Telegram Chat
ANN Thread
Website
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Baikalika Team

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:57:31 PM

We have changed our branch on the forum Bitcointalk

‼Dear Subscribers!! We would like to inform you that for technical reasons we have changed our branch on the forum Bitcointalk. We hope that you will be sensitive to these small changes.

We will be happy to answer all of your questions in a new branch. And look forward to seeing you here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3015593.msg31006310#msg31006310

More information about modern technologies that we use in our projectBAIKALIKA is on the website https://baikalika.io.

Subscribe for our news, push sign up to the pre-sale!

Join our main discussion on Telegram: https://t.me/baikalika_chat

Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BaikalikaOfficial/ and Twitter:https://twitter.com/Baikalika_ICO

Hiand

Activity: 59

Let Bitcoin heats a home.

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 03:50:52 PM

Is this Baikalika water going to be distributed globally? If I hold those tokens how can I get the water that I am entitled to if I live in the US?

The terms of the water delivery is EXW Russia, China at the beginning. To set another market for EXW availability of the water, it should be 50 000 BKL portfolio. In other words, as soon as 50 000 BKL will ask to provide availability of its water in USA, we will arrange that.   

Does this mean that your platform works like a franchise system? If somebody owns a certain number of BKL then that individual or organization can request you to deliver water to a market of choice?

There is no franchaise system, but option to set a stock by 50 000 BKL tokens. For example, if you find unatractive availability of your water from the stock in Russia and China, provided by Baikalika, you can apply for setting another stock at your country. We are flexible to adjust to confirmed demand.

Got it almost I think Wink It means if I own 50 000 BKL tokens I can send you a request to open up another location near me that has your water available? Do I also have to pay for that water in addition to owning 50 000 BKL?

Water available on EXW terms, so you pay only for delivery from your country stock to your door

Social and eco-friendly sustainable mining+ due to decentralized hardware and utilisation PoW' waste for added value. Selfpaid morgage by cryptohouse.
masternode

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:19:44 PM

Water available on EXW terms, so you pay only for delivery from your country stock to your door

And if I requested you to open a stock in my country, do I get anything else than just the availability of the water? Like participation in earnings that you generate by selling your water?

Transforming Venture Capital
     ▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇  READ OUR WHITEPAPER  ▇▇

███████████       ▄▄█████▄▄        ████      ████   ████
      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████▀▀▀█████▄     ████      ████   ████
      ████          ▐███▀       ▀███▌    ████      ████   ████
      ██████████    ███▌         ▐███    ████      ████   ████
      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▐███         ███▌    ████      ████   ████
      ████           ████▄▄   ▄▄████     █████▄  ▄█████   ████
      ███████████     ▀▀█████████▀▀       ▀██████████▀    ████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▀████▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀
                        █▄▄  ▀▀██
                         ▀████▄▄
                           ▀▀████
                               ▀▀
Telegram Chat
ANN Thread
Website
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit
Hiand

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 09:36:34 AM

And if I requested you to open a stock in my country, do I get anything else than just the availability of the water? Like participation in earnings that you generate by selling your water?

Yes, ICO condition is to provide availability of the water in stock. As soon as we are launch IPO, you may have such an opportunity as a share holder.

Social and eco-friendly sustainable mining+ due to decentralized hardware and utilisation PoW' waste for added value. Selfpaid morgage by cryptohouse.
forghu

Activity: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:20:06 AM

very uniqe and hopefully the lage will not be drowned😉...how many days do you have where its raining? in a year? approx

ContractVault.io
Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
■ ▄▀ ██  TOKEN SALE  ❱  MAY 1st  ██ ▀▄ ■
BountyLord

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

BLOCKCHAIN BASED SOCIAL GAMING APP

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:28:00 AM

Devs! Could you provide address of smartcontract for proof that you really collected 1,7 mil dollars for this project?
Without proofs it looks like amounts in your dreams to increase interest of investors.

Hiand

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 03:18:59 PM

Devs! Could you provide address of smartcontract for proof that you really collected 1,7 mil dollars for this project?
Without proofs it looks like amounts in your dreams to increase interest of investors.

Hi, its good point! In fact we have cabinet for pre-sale investors and SAFT agreements for private sale. Most volume of investments have been done under SAFT and this not transparent. There are big changes on project are coming these days. Stay tuned. Next week I'm in Turkey for blockchain summit.

keepboxm

Activity: 236
Merit: 170

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:31:29 PM

Do you have some contracts with russian authorities about water production? Also it will be great to see the smart contract as a proof that you already collected almost 2mln$
Hiand

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 06:06:13 PM

Do you have some contracts with russian authorities about water production? Also it will be great to see the smart contract as a proof that you already collected almost 2mln$

Yes, we do. There is a quota and contract with Federal Agency of Water Resources, untill 2035 with prolongation +30 years. Major part of funds are under SAFT.

Hakamura

Activity: 266
Merit: 255

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:36:56 PM

Unique value proposition for every store owner, that they will generate their own supply of ideal water of lake Baikal.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.