Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:26:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Darn etherdelta  (Read 759 times)
JuniAiko

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 09:42:50 AM

I'm looking at the progressive of the AirSwap DEX now. Cheesy

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:26:31 AM

Even i am very much disappointed with Etherdelta performance recently they have done ICO by selling EDT token . But no where in the white paper mentioned betterment of website and performance . i think its time to move iDex decentrelised exchange.
ridertiger (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:39:40 AM

I am afraid they were hacked again, it looks like. Their twitter account says joined January 2018, and has two tweets only, and it is the twitter account on the site. My private key is lost on the site (it is safe with me though) and even the https://deltabalances.github.io cannot get the token prices.
JainaVsUther
Copper Member

Activity: 123
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:03:00 AM

Guys do NOT use the EtherDelta exchange. There are now far better ERC-20 token exchanges. This is a relic of the past with new incompetent owners.

Disgruntled ICO promoter. Looking to bring some professionalism to the industry if anyone is interested.
s4mp1nt0

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:40:28 AM

etherdelta has been too slow after the hacking incident. This is especially true for loading the volume and the order book. The order book takes forever and at least a couple of tries to load. This has been happening ever since they were hacked. Ever since they have a new CEO, they introduced new fees (take out on our tokens) and the site is way slower, and they were hacked. Time to fire the new guy and rehire the old guy Smiley

can't blame them though. etherdelta is one of the most used decentralized exchange out there. most people who has erc20 token prefer to trade there than others.
more traffic = slow loading. etherdelta need to upgrade there site.

Steadfast20

Activity: 104
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:43:56 AM

If you are using Etherdelta because of the ERC20 tokens, its better to wait for it to be listed on another exchange because Etherdelta has a bad performance and a bad user interface. Don't use Etherdelta because it may happen again that it will be hacked again.

BetHash - Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS & more! ☞ Play Lottery | Play Dice | Get Referral Bonus[/center
ruskytailz02

Activity: 289
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:01:17 AM

I didn't even know that there is a new CEO Grin but I am currently using Ether Delta to sell my tokens haha but I am making sure that I am safe.
I am immediately taking out all coins I am making to them . I see it and yup I think they are trying to scam us all after these. be careful every one use methamask to protect you and also take out all big tokens you have in there it is better safe than sorry.
JanCoppens

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:07:08 AM

I honestly wouldn't depend on Etherdelta. Better exchanges out there.
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:19:41 AM

etherdelta has been too slow after the hacking incident. This is especially true for loading the volume and the order book. The order book takes forever and at least a couple of tries to load. This has been happening ever since they were hacked. Ever since they have a new CEO, they introduced new fees (take out on our tokens) and the site is way slower, and they were hacked. Time to fire the new guy and rehire the old guy Smiley
at this time, I can not deposit token in Ether Delta
I got scared because I inserted a private key in the ether delta,
is it really ED hacked?

Jezren

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:30:14 AM

I'm not using etherdelta too at this time because no tweets and volumes are not showing,also last night some tweet appeared in the site but when I visited the account of etherdelta in twitter its so suspicious.So better not to use etherdelta right now until there's no official statement release on whats happening.
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:49:50 AM

that's right, now etherdelta is slower. whereas this site is sometimes a new token more quickly there and entered in the list on etherdelta.
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:50:19 AM

I'm not using etherdelta too at this time because no tweets and volumes are not showing,also last night some tweet appeared in the site but when I visited the account of etherdelta in twitter its so suspicious.So better not to use etherdelta right now until there's no official statement release on whats happening.
Correct, It's better safe than sorry. I had already stay away for a while. Eventhough etherdelta is a good exchange, the effect of being hacked once is the problem. Most people (including me) think twice to put our hard earned tokens/coins/money in the exchange.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:19:48 AM

I use etherdelta only when the token is not available on my other exchanges.
Etherdelta spreads and prices are mostly higher than other exchanges and
it is not tedious to use too. On top of that, whenever Ether Gas prices are high,
 then I just leave it.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:46:30 AM

I trade regularly on etherdelta using metamask and I have never had a problem. Yes the spreads can be wide but you can trade anything on there even stuff that is not listed.

ryjin1007

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:55:04 AM

Yes you can say that etherdelta is a darn thing because their exchanger not working in past few days there are so many complain about their exchanger hope they can fix it within this month because some of the tokens was stored in the exchanger
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:57:58 AM

Etherdelta is a brilliant idea but is just so poorly executed that for most people it is virtually unusable. You either need to be very determined or have no alternative exchange to trade your token on, for me it's a last resort.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:21:06 AM

I am very disappointed that I participated in their last ICO, if I know the token would dump this much, I would have bought at 60% lower than the the ICO price, with new DEX entering the space, they need to improve their exchange because ED is the first DEX that is processing more volume unlike those before it
pooh95

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:31:39 AM

I use the Etherdelta exchange, but I'm not very happy with how they work. Unfortunately there is not yet a full-fledged alternative to this exchange. But I see that new exchanges like Etherdelta are gradually emerging. This year this part of the market will be filled with a worthy alternative
gunungkembar

Activity: 575
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:47:59 AM

yes you are right since Etherdelta hit hack now there is frightening for transactions there I better munggu until there is a better market than etrherdelta.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:32:06 AM

Colleagues I do not use this exchange at all, there is not some kind of security guarantee and the speed of work is terrible, i try not to work there

I agreed on you on this things mate, it is hard to trust on this exchange, but sometimes bounty hunters don't have a choice to use it because there no other platform to sell their coins but into etherdelta only. And most of the time the transaction was too slow also, which you need to patience as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: