Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:12:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: There are some apps that can help you earn Bitcoin. Have you heard about it?  (Read 221 times)
UZIzzzz

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:45:06 PM

Experty. IO doesn't seem to be a piece of software that gain bitcoins. They have their own token, just completed ICO crowdfunding.
Indeed, there are many people who have started to study high-frequency trading because high-frequency trading is a paradise in cryptocurrency markets.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
roshanface123

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:00:24 PM

Yes I heard about this app but I don't think it is loyal that much. And lots of people complaints about it. So it's better to stay away from these kind of app's.
caloy06

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:07:16 PM

My 12 year old nephew told me that they are clickbaits. For they are a waste of time and effort.

Ask for me Im agree it is waste time in clickbaits because you need earn lot satoshi to get a bitcoin but you need expend of time to get more bitcoin because in satoshi there are needed value that can withdraw and transfer to the bitcoin.I heard lot apps in a way to earn bitcoin like bitcoin fun,bitcoin miner and etc. but for me it is waste of time and effort to earn lot of bitcoin.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:02:22 PM

MOST apps are what we called FAUCET that gives free bitcoin for the users for the simple task. YES, just simple task though you need to wait for such a long time just to get into the line of having the minimum amount for withdrawal.
along with that, not all faucets are legit and paying you should have knowledge on that and don't waste time on fakes once but not all! some are really paying!
Apex Investments

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:08:51 PM

Yeah those sound like faucets which give you a very small amount of BTC.  Unless you have a ton of referrals it doesn't make sense since you might earn a few dollars over several months.

Personally, I'm on one PTC (Pay to click) site and make a few dollars of BTC a month with over 700 referrals so this is a really inefficient way to earn BTC. 

As some other people have said the best way to earn BTC is to either sell your services or do signature campaigns which is more difficult up front but provides a greater chance of a larger payout. 
necessary

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:53:45 AM

I do not believe any application can earn BTC. All is just scams, because BTC is very valuable, not easy to receive free.
clonely

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:08:01 AM

After the birth of Bitcoin, for a while, some of them could make money. But nowadays it's all garbage. Do not waste your time on these things.

mistanama

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:17:34 AM

As I told on the subject, there are some apps that help us earn Bitcoin such as Experty, its really a good apps. Have you heard about it, bros?
It's hard now to earn faucets and the bitcoin apps. Because you need to spend a lot of time here and pay only one less than $ 1 it's better to work here on bitcointalk. The only strategy is needed and of course patience because the salary is long but worth it. Just choose the ICO campaign as well because some of it is a scam.
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:22:00 AM

As I told on the subject, there are some apps that help us earn Bitcoin such as Experty, its really a good apps. Have you heard about it, bros?

I doubt there is an application that can generate bitcoin let alone applications for mining. in logic, bitcoin mining would require enormous power and high computer sperfication.

keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:34:59 AM

I dont know about apps. I have seen a lot of websites that gives out satoshis. But you're just wasting electricity, time and effort for these faucet sites. It will not help pay for your electric bills. If you want you can invest and wait for it to grow. Then collect profit and turn your money around.you don't have to look at your money, you just wait til it gets to your desired amount.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: