Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:44:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CNK Coin– First Coffee Trading Ecosystem Built on Blockchain  (Read 2611 times)
Crypto_Qv9 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Crypto N Kafe is Live. Join the Pre-ICO now!

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 06:46:18 AM

I am interested and will participate, as well as accompany the project CNK Coin   until the end of ICO.
Thanks for your support! We really appreciate that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypto_Qv9 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 06:47:33 AM

I feel proud to have joined this project because project mutually benefiting both the coffee farmers and consumers and investors with the existence of this project the farmers will feel in luck thanks
Thanks for your support and belief in this project.

Dhoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:00:34 PM

I feel proud to have joined this project because project mutually benefiting both the coffee farmers and consumers and investors with the existence of this project the farmers will feel in luck thanks
Of course, I'm sure this project will be succsess in the future. We can see now
we are reached 30,5% from hardcap targets. Hope will be reach to hardcap when ICO ended.
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:00:11 AM

It is a unique project of its kind. How much did you guys earn in Pre-ico?

We successfully Raised $7.14 Million in the Pre ICO.
Your website shows that you acheived 17% of 51,000 ETH which is equal to 8.67 Million ,mathematically! Grin

It's 20.8% now, which is equivalent to $10.61 Million  Grin Grin

This is  a great news for this project, I believe the collection is enough to fuel the project.  Investors probably saw the potential of coffee market and its use around the globe.  Those who planned about this project are really wise, technology coupled with in-demand product, no wonder you got the collection that early stage of the fund raising.  I hope to see a sold out soon Smiley

Wow! that's really awesome if CNK already raised that fund now and achieved that amount anyway. For sure many investors will become more interested to invest on this project particularly the end of campaign are now close to happen.
Thank you for supporting our project.

You are almost welcome Sir, In particular project plan or goal you have on this project, I knew that sooner or later many of the other investor will going to have an interest to support continuously about your concern in this type of business which is coffee trading built on blockchain. I also believed that after the of the ico project your sold out token will be range from 80% to 100%.
Crypto_Qv9 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 05:56:00 AM

we are reached 30,5% from hardcap targets. Hope will be reach to hardcap when ICO ended.

Thanks for believing in the project. Whatever we have achieved is because of you guys trust and positivity. Keep supporting us!

Oom4ja

Activity: 320
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 02:00:50 AM

I feel proud to have joined this project because I think this project has a good concept and very interesting for consumers and producers
Kryptogenie

Activity: 110

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:56:39 PM

You guys are going great. Crossed USD15M. Keep it up!

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
Oom4ja

Activity: 320
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 01:28:14 PM

CRYPTO N 'KAFE - REGENERATE THE AFRICAN CAFÉ INDUSTRY
is a great and good project created for manufacturers and consumers
nhaila

Activity: 993
Merit: 250

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 01:32:27 PM

how can you know if this project will be successful funds collected only 30% more it's still quite far from the hardcap of this project

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:21:34 PM

how can you know if this project will be successful funds collected only 30% more it's still quite far from the hardcap of this project

I believe they already gathered millions of dollar for the project, and coffee industry does not really requires that huge amount of fund to start with.  30% is quite cool and ICO is not done  yet so there is still time for them to gather more fund.  Don't say its over until it is over.
toolsydas

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:00:38 PM

Crypto N 'Kafe is called to solve all the overwhelming and most acute problems facing today in the whole complex chain between producers and consumers of coffee - this valuable product, which has been ranked first in the ranking of the world's most consumed food items                              
Crypto_Qv9 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 09:06:19 AM

I feel proud to have joined this project because I think this project has a good concept and very interesting for consumers and producers
Thanks for showing interest in Crypto N' Kafe.

Crypto_Qv9 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 09:09:06 AM

You guys are going great. Crossed USD15M. Keep it up!

Yes, that is inspiring for us and help us to deliver what we aimed.

Crypto_Qv9 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 09:11:54 AM

Crypto N 'Kafe is called to solve all the overwhelming and most acute problems facing today in the whole complex chain between producers and consumers of coffee - this valuable product, which has been ranked first in the ranking of the world's most consumed food items                              
Thanks for your positive feedback. Our aim is to solve problems of African Coffee Farmers and help them to earn more.

mtn1998

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:18:19 AM

HI all,
Please give me link to join CNK signature campaign. I can not find it in the OP of its announcement.
Thank you for your help and its link.
Crypto_Qv9 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 11:31:43 AM

HI all,
Please give me link to join CNK signature campaign. I can not find it in the OP of its announcement.
Thank you for your help and its link.

You can find the details of CNK bounty campaign here- http://bit.ly/2F3TXae

Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:33:12 PM

Thanks for your positive feedback. Our aim is to solve problems of African Coffee Farmers and help them to earn more.

I admired your concerned in Africa though I'm not a citizens in that country but that country was one of the poorest country in the entire world and coffee farmers is one of their circumstances and the government are doing everything to resolve it in the near future. I guess This project could be one of the tools to help them out about it.
nazar92

Activity: 1064

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:56:39 PM

I joined the ICO Crypto N 'Kafe. This is a really good project. And I believe that the project Crypto N Kafe will be very successful. I advise everyone to take part in the ICO
Crypto_Qv9 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 08:48:23 AM

I joined the ICO Crypto N 'Kafe. This is a really good project. And I believe that the project Crypto N Kafe will be very successful. I advise everyone to take part in the ICO
Thanks for joining us. Keep supporting us Smiley

Businesscase

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:25:52 PM

I joined your project! I think that you will help many people to ease their work, and at the same time they will earn much more in coffee industry. I wish you to implement your project in life as fast as possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: