Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:01:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CNK Coin– First Coffee Trading Ecosystem Built on Blockchain  (Read 2611 times)
misbafadia

Activity: 396
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:14:54 PM

A project with a unique concept I think this will be a temporary favorite
in waiting for further information on the implementation of bounty.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mahamuda

Activity: 204

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:25:59 PM

Where is your whitepaper?
Crypto_Qv9 (OP)

Activity: 126

Crypto N Kafe is Live. Join the Pre-ICO now!

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 07:57:18 PM

Interesting project, especially for coffeemans))
Do you have any bounties? I can help with translation to Rus or Ukr,

Thank you for showing interest in our project. You can register for the translation Bounty through our Bounty thread : http://goo.gl/rpocDZ

Crypto_Qv9 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 08:00:03 PM

It looks like this new project I would understand the concept offered by this project first. I hope the fore team on this project could be working hard to promote this project and made a lot of investors who join.

The CNK team is working hard to make this project a successful one. You can get more information through the links below:

Whitepaper: https://goo.gl/wk64kr

Crypto_Qv9 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 08:01:44 PM

Where is your whitepaper?

You can get more information through the links below:

Whitepaper: https://goo.gl/wk64kr

Crypto_Qv9 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 08:03:30 PM

Thank you for showing interest and supporting our project.

You can participate in the Bounty through our Bounty thread : http://goo.gl/rpocDZ

Kryptogeek

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 08:15:56 PM

When are you planning to hit on exchanges?
Lilianaser

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:23:03 AM

You can participate in the Bounty through our Bounty thread : http://goo.gl/rpocDZ
Hopefully this project to the fore his more successful and running as expected, this project is very interesting for sure will be many investors who supported this project to further expand. I want to always hear good news about the project.
Pandji02

Activity: 895
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:30:06 AM

Smell like cafein that goop ideand i am cofee lover,,and combinate team project its seen like expert team.i saw the asian face..ok i will join to fromotion this project.

Thank you.
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:42:53 AM

Hopefully this project to the fore his more successful and running as expected, this project is very interesting for sure will be many investors who supported this project to further expand. I want to always hear good news about the project.
Yes, this project will surely run smoothly and get this achievement because the team always works well, hopefully this project a success for the future.
crosswhite

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:55:10 AM

Yes, this project will surely run smoothly and get this achievement because the team always works well, hopefully this project a success for the future.
This project is indeed interesting, but the success of a project depends on the hard work done, if they work hard with good will definitely be able to achieve success.

Planton

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:32:37 AM

This project is indeed interesting, but the success of a project depends on the hard work done, if they work hard with good will definitely be able to achieve success.
of course, the success of the project is highly dependent on those who are behind this project, but I think the team definitely did a good job so that the project can progress forward.
antonhuda

Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:43:14 AM

of course, the success of the project is highly dependent on those who are behind this project, but I think the team definitely did a good job so that the project can progress forward.
I think the team of this project is great.They work hard for the success. This kind of project should be supported to be more successful. For, it can help the coffee farmer in selling their crops.
Lilianaser

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:09:49 AM

I think the team of this project is great.They work hard for the success. This kind of project should be supported to be more successful. For, it can help the coffee farmer in selling their crops.
I also feel so this project very interesting and very good aiming also to all, hopefully this project will be successful, and many supporters are very dear in the right if it is not developed, the project good. good luck for his future.

bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:19:52 AM

I also feel so this project very interesting and very good aiming also to all, hopefully this project will be successful, and many supporters are very dear in the right if it is not developed, the project good. good luck for his future.

Yes, I also hope this project can develop and can successfully match our expectations. a project that is very beneficial to coffee farmers and the like with coffee is now using blockchain technology. Hopefully, this project can be received and held by many circles.

ater

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:43:52 AM

Why no newbie in bounty? Always saying for a jr member and up
Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:31:19 AM

This project will be well known in the near future. A good platform this project has. They give benefits to the coffee farmers to market their product directly to their consumers and at the same time they also gives benefits to the consumers to avail a High Quality coffee in a cheaper price. They can also bought coffee online in an easy and convenient way. This project should have some bounty campaigns in order to spread their good platform. I'm willing to help this project. Goodluck!!
nugrama

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:59:11 AM

This project will be well known in the near future. A good platform this project has. They give benefits to the coffee farmers to market their product directly to their consumers and at the same time they also gives benefits to the consumers to avail a High Quality coffee in a cheaper price. They can also bought coffee online in an easy and convenient way. This project should have some bounty campaigns in order to spread their good platform. I'm willing to help this project. Goodluck!!

a very nice project. I think if this project will be a success and will be developed in accordance with the plans of the team. Hopefully, participation participants increased due to the participation of the participants is very influential to the success and development of the project. and all who join in this project get the results in accordance with our hard work and performance.
Crypto_Qv9 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 09:07:46 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 09:25:22 AM by Crypto_Qv9

Our Bounty campaign is live. you can find all the bounty rules here on Bounty thread - https://goo.gl/mi8gYF

Crypto_Qv9 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 09:10:04 AM

When are you planning to hit on exchanges?

Once our ICO will be completed, we will list CNK on exchange in March 2018.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: