Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:30:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about this ICO?  (Read 202 times)
Talukdarrr (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:50:40 PM

I have found this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2614818.0
It is Mobilink coin.
I love the idea and if comes real I think it will change the idea of Telecom Service.
I am very much interested  investing in this project and want to be a winner like Ethereum.
What do you veteran traders think?
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
abdullahmonim

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:45:56 AM

I am very much interested in this ICO. You may find that I am an active participator of their official thread. Doing some research before taking the final decision.
emmmmm

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:48:27 AM

It is Mobilink coin.
I love the idea and if comes real I think it will change the idea of Telecom Service.
I am very much interested  investing in this project and want to be a winner like Ethereum.
Although I thought it was a good project, the project didn't seem to be very popular, and I was incredulous that its telegraph group had just over 600 people. Huh

norashing

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 05:48:41 AM

It is Mobilink coin.

It very interested. Thanks for sharing potential ico Smiley)

Talukdarrr (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:31:59 AM

It is Mobilink coin.
Although I thought it was a good project, the project didn't seem to be very popular, and I was incredulous that its telegraph group had just over 600 people. Huh
Thanks a lot for your response. Honestly I like the idea very much. As you mentioned that the project didn't seem to be very popular, could you please specify any reason behind it? What is your opinion, should I invest?
currencydesigner

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:42:29 AM

The total crypto trading volume is around $3B per day. This figure is growing rapidly, but compared to other trading instruments, this figure is actually quite low.Forex, for example, is estimated to have trading volume of around $5Trillion per day.This shows us to strongly believe crypto trading volumes have a huge amount of room to grow.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:15:37 AM

I am supporter of this project, i think they need to increase the marketing of their project may be launch a comprehensive bounty campaign to attract crypto community.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Faruque312

Activity: 490

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 10:18:42 AM

It is Mobilink coin.
yeah its a very good ico , and also a very good project , i love this ico, and now i want to invest something here. everyone should invest here,

Selmor

Activity: 104

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:20:42 AM

So from my side I will not invest. The homepage looks not so good, there is missing a Team part. Yes, the team members are included in the whitepaper, however would be good to have a team site with hyperlinks to linkedin and other portals
And the website is only available in English that’s really bad.

penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:34:12 AM

I think its a good base project, but the ICO is asking for a lot of cash.  They'll be spending a lot of that cash on buying users apparently, not sustainable for long term.
Talukdarrr (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:05:01 PM

I am supporter of this project, i think they need to increase the marketing of their project may be launch a comprehensive bounty campaign to attract crypto community.
I agree with you. They need to improve their marketing. I couldn't find much on reddit as well. Hope they will run a bounty campaign.
Rudementry

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:19:12 PM

I did not meet this company in the ratings of ICO. Therefore, I would refrain from evaluation. I think I need more information. Since what is on the site is clearly not enough. Invest in a more famous project with a higher rating.
oiskipoiskicrypto

Activity: 87

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:38:14 PM

Seems an interesting concept, but they are lacking the hype around it. Let's see how their ICO kicks off in a few days. 600 users isn't bad to say they haven't launched yet and their social media seems to be good.
eddysachs

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:55:07 PM

It is an interesting project but the team has to put more efforts into marketing as an unpopular project no matter how brilliant cannot attract demand. Also watch out for if its an innovative project or just another competitor to an already existing solution.
Talukdarrr (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:45:30 PM

It is Mobilink coin.
yeah its a very good ico , and also a very good project , i love this ico, and now i want to invest something here. everyone should invest here,

I couldn't find any bounty campaign on this forum. Do you have any idea? Are they running any bounty campaign?
Nana_Marini

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:50:44 PM

It is Mobilink coin.
I think that information about the ICO less than detail, but I think the ICO is not scam. If you choice the ICO for your campaign, it is not bad idea Smiley
abdullahmonim

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:59:43 PM

Seems an interesting concept, but they are lacking the hype around it. Let's see how their ICO kicks off in a few days. 600 users isn't bad to say they haven't launched yet and their social media seems to be good.
Totally agree with you.They comes up with a great idea but they couldn't create that much hype. I don't understand why they are not running any bounty campaign on this forum.
skymia

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 03:06:56 PM

New coin with great potentials, coming very soon to the exchange! Do your own research, study your own investment! Good luck,

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2753447.0

Discordapp.com/invite/fQcYvkh ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤ Folding@Home ❤ MEDIC coin
onecall123

Activity: 2044
Merit: 323

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:18:41 PM

These days about investing on ICO weighty decisions. If you believe on their tech, find out better opportunity by looking on roadmap than involve on it. But, Please do your research when investing on any platform, its very risky though.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:24:08 PM

I think if you believe on their technology and find out better opportunity  by looking on road map then involve on it.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: