Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:28:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Two Child Policy  (Read 549 times)
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:48:48 PM

The two major policies of the world about children are health care for children. and for children to attend school. This is the biggest problem in child protection.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:52:24 PM

2 children per couple is just replacement level. This should be implemented only in countries that are suffering from high poverty. Developed countries are actually having problems getting their population up.

I suppose this would also go hand in hand with stricter immigration policies. No point lowering your population and increasing your standard of living if you're just gonna get swamped by people from countries where they just breed like rabbits.
magz

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:16:02 PM

It depends in each country. If the government thinks that their country is overpopulated, might as well they will consider passing a law with "2 child policy". One of the reason why a country has a high rate of poverty is because of overpopulation. One family has a lot of children yet they are incapacitated financially.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
VenturaBro

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:17:47 PM

wait what? am I i on the bitcoin forum? u know the thing that gave people around the world ability to interact without governmental control? please all share proportions of your portfolios I will invest in other things.
multic2012

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:32:20 PM

The world is not populated!There are places where even the human foot never stepped.There's no economy.Goverment Russian don't care about anything,there head is full of how to rip off the entire population!!!!!!!Kids are the best
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:03:44 PM

Do you think government should push through Two Child Policy?

I think yes, it is better if the government will implement it for good. Some couples can't afford to sustain the needs of their children. I think it will be better if they would have only two so that they will be able to provide their family needs. Parents would be able to guide the growth of their children. But I think it must only be implemented in an over populated country .
binting

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:35:49 PM

Yes I'am agree in two child policy because in today's world more beautiful that the little children. Very difficult now the life especially those out of work. As many as children often children are not educated. Beautiful also the two child policy to prevent over population and extreme poverty here. As I grew up in a large family it is super hard,I didn't buy what I wanted and all my wishes. It was difficult because the shortage and wage of our parents wasn't enough with all our needs.
MoonsGravity

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:11:36 PM

I think it's a very practical idea. But I understand that there are a lot of people who are not even going to begin to comprehend the logic behind the practical idea and also don't give a hell about anyone but themselves, and will take it as a personal thing.
CryptoKyddie

Activity: 182
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:35:15 PM

Depends on the country in question and its access to resources like space, food and jobs. I think it should be a personal choice mostly, I know many people cant afford even one child anymore and they are getting older and older before having kids. Onething that shouldnt be happening is poor people, without jobs having like 5 kids. This is wrong on so many levels. I dont work hard and pay taxes so they can just breed all day long
Ginosaur15

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:41:43 AM

I'm not sure if  government should implement two child policy but I think its a good idea. It will cause less population, lessen poverty cause if couple can only have two child it will be easier for them to raise their children

reymartH

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:57:48 AM

People should be allowed to have as many children if they like. If they can afford to have more than two children, then they shouldn't be told that they can't. Everyone has a right to plan the future they want as a family and a stupid law shouldn't get in the way.
suyanico

Activity: 124

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:08:22 AM

I think yes, with the policy the government intends to limit the number of children in a family, thereby will be reducing the number of births. Possibly with the policy can prevent and reduce the world population explosion,
jbarcenas18

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:19:42 AM

I know that is against the law of God but as what I have observe, the world is overcrowded so to minimize, I agree with two child policy. If that will be implemented the parents can guide, educate and provide the children with their needs. Hence, poverty will be avoided.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
puugiako0811

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:10:21 AM

For me I agree with this policy because nowaday we are ove populated. We must do family planning because we all know that over populated can cause poverty. If this policy implemented to Philippines ither parents will now can provide the needs of their children and they will be able to educate their children.
franzkie345

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:18:39 PM

Yes, I agree in Two child policy to lessen the population here in earth. Also, parents can have a stable financial support to their children education and can provide their family's needs.
Jeepney_koh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:48:07 PM

I am into pushing the two child policy. To control the population and solve the problem of poverty, overpopulation, hunger and even polution. Many children in the family make it hard fir the parents to support them thAt will lead to poverty.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1363

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:03:10 PM

Two Child Policy

There's a policy for having twins?

Cheesy

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
cryptojoe

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:03:41 PM

What? Are we in China now?
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1363

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:05:56 PM

What? Are we in China now?

Naw. Walmart hasn't taken over the world... yet.

Cheesy

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
PrettyFace2018

Activity: 184

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:38:36 AM

I say no because it's not in the bible. Jesus, wants us to become more productive that is why He said "go ye and multiply". In two child policy, many people would engage and support abortion and we all know that abortion is a crime.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: