Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:39:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Livecoin or HitBTC  (Read 229 times)
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 04:32:36 PM

I personally haven't faced any kind of bad support or late process of my withdrawal/deposits on HitBtc. However I once had an issue with LiveCoin where I wasn't allowed to withdraw my BTC since I had made a password change like 1-2 hours ago and I was allowed to withdraw after 24 hours.

IMO HitBtc is far more better than LiveCoin.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Darklinkz

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:17:37 AM

I'm using hitbtc and they are more popular and a great interface compared to Livecoin. Livecoin is very confusing to use. And hitbtc is sometimes the first to list promsing coins after their ICO so you can get them cheap there.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:22:09 AM

I want to buy a coin that is only on these two markets at the moment. I have read quite a bit of bad publicity about HitBTC and I don´t now much about livecoin. Which one is more reliable and which one has better rates? Is livecoin better??

i used both of them and i have a bad experience at livecoin because they dont deposit my balance after i traded my bitcoin to bitcoin cash its been over a day up to weeks and it gone up to a month of waiting but until now i didnt know what happen to my coins . i still didnt recieved them until now and their costumer support dont reply either therfore i still prefer to use hitbtc as i dont have any problems using their service but my only issue to them is that their graph chart are quite complicated for a beginner like me.
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:57:50 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 09:21:20 AM by Zocadas

I want to buy a coin that is only on these two markets at the moment. I have read quite a bit of bad publicity about HitBTC and I don´t now much about livecoin. Which one is more reliable and which one has better rates? Is livecoin better??

i used both of them and i have a bad experience at livecoin because they dont deposit my balance after i traded my bitcoin to bitcoin cash its been over a day up to weeks and it gone up to a month of waiting but until now i didnt know what happen to my coins . i still didnt recieved them until now and their costumer support dont reply either therfore i still prefer to use hitbtc as i dont have any problems using their service but my only issue to them is that their graph chart are quite complicated for a beginner like me.
I used livecoin and never had deposit and withdraw problems, but never traded with Bitcoin Cash there, as preposter did.  Now I will also try HitBtc because they don't demand ID verification, when I understood that right. For security reasons I only give out sensitive data, when I pay out to fiat or trade on an exchanger of my trust.
youok

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:42:55 AM

Livecoin or HitBTC
both are good. i use both of them. when i try to trade on these exchange. I have the opinion that there is nothing wrong for you to try both of this exchange. and you compare the both of them after you try to trade there. which do you think is convenient.

zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:26:14 AM

I'm using hitbtc and they are more popular and a great interface compared to Livecoin. Livecoin is very confusing to use. And hitbtc is sometimes the first to list promsing coins after their ICO so you can get them cheap there.

Me either. I find hitbtc more user friendly because when I'm still new here in just one glance I easily learn on how to trade there without getting confuse. Some exchanges have a lot of pop up advertisements that's totally unnecessary.

btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:32:09 AM

According to my knowledge, both are really good one and i never any problems with those exchange in terms of withdrawal and deposits. Daily there few people complaining about the HitBtc withdrawal problems and support system are not accurately answering the tickets.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:04:02 AM

According to my knowledge, both are really good one and i never any problems with those exchange in terms of withdrawal and deposits. Daily there few people complaining about the HitBtc withdrawal problems and support system are not accurately answering the tickets.

im also using hitbtc to trade my alts but so far i didnt experienced any problems or delays regarding on my trades. livecoin.net is also good exchange that im also using on the past to exchange my tokens  and vouchers however their costumer support takes time to respond on my queries regarding on my stuck transactions but so far the token and coins had always arrived in my balance therfor i could say that livecoin is not a scam rather their network is sometimes congested due to traffic.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:08:24 AM

both livecoin and hitbtc are good exchanges and for me, I don't have any problem with them and I suggest to you to register with them. but personally, I prefer with hitbc because in hitbtc, we can sell the tokens that have been released and I think besides etherdelta, I still choose hitbtc. but I don't know if now hitbtc still approve new registrations or not because some of the exchanges close their registrations for the new member.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:38:25 AM

If you are looking for a reliable exchanges platform among the two exchangers I will say the two of them are reliable and you can trade on those site without a much fear. However,  you should know that hitbtc has fixed rate on any tokens you want to exchange there. Livecoin is also good and you can actually also trade with them just that there system is very slow in loading.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: