Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:23:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think that bitcoin can reduce corruption?  (Read 2556 times)
A_Green

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:51:52 AM

I think not. All transfers are made anonymously, on the contrary it is likely to have a good impact on corruption..
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:01:36 AM

However much we like bitcoin, I believe that it can not reduce corruption. He has very different functions, purposes and advantages. People who want to take a bribe-they will find any way, so it's up to us.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:13:00 AM

However much we like bitcoin, I believe that it can not reduce corruption. He has very different functions, purposes and advantages. People who want to take a bribe-they will find any way, so it's up to us.
Bitcoin has no life if we will not use it, we are the one dictating on how we use our bitcoin so if we are corrupt then for sure we will
do illegal things using bitcoin. It's the law that is important to be stricter for people to carefully use their bitcoin and always abide on the law.
In short, bitcoin will help reduce corruption but a more strict implementation of the  law.
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:35:34 AM

Bitcoin can not reduce corruption. But if bitcoin has been authorized it may be that neither we nor the government can conduct joint monitoring of all transactions, so the government can easily take action against suspicious transactions, for example by blocking.

misterj

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:40:38 AM

Since cryptocurrency uses blockchain platform then I am assured that it will reduce corruption since it will eliminate the illegal transactions of our government or other companies or individuals. The tracking and transparency of blockchain tokens would be a huge threat to all illegal doers but a opportunity to improve for all individual or groups that wanted to benefit from it.

██▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄Blockchain Art Platform
█▄▀░░█▄▄▄█▄█▄▀[Twitter]  [Telegram] [Reddit] [Medium]
░░░█▄█▄▄▄█░░█▄█▄▄Tradable Assets  Unique Ownership  Proven Authenticity
Will.Smith

Activity: 415
Merit: 103

"Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 02:42:04 AM

I know enough people to say that right now it's definitly not. A lot of officials are taken bribes with BTC. It's sad to say but it's true. But as for the blockchain itself it can reduce corruption as well as burecracy. Because we won't need those third parties who often take bribes.

Marlyn1

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:35:38 AM

Now that governments have a competitor in terms of currencies, do you think that they will make an effort to make the economic system more transparent or will they just try to ban everything?
In my opinion, yes it could reduce corruption because the transaction is transparent. I hope more governments will adapt digital currency in the future.
Olawale16

Activity: 152

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:37:47 AM

Well maybe if it is used in a good way. Bitcoin is a decentralized currency means that its is kinda immune to inflation. Because there is no third party controlling it.
Banning bitcoin won't help I guess.The problem isnt with bitcoin it's simply with people. So corruption isn't because of bitcoin. Corrupt people will find another way even if BC doesn't exist.
rockstarr

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:53:48 AM

I think if the government is willing to issue a more transparent economic system of course this is a very good goal where there will be no more cheating but the question is is it possible that the government will do so. and if you do not want to use a more transparent system why to ban the existence of bitcoin and indeed I think all of this is in government control in other words they can do anything that is in the form of prohibition or even give policy by giving space freedom for bitcoin.

Maybe not, it will be depending on the acceptance of bitcoin crypto in the whole world because it's not already accepted as currency due to many countries not legalize BTC.
lowellsniper

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:23:01 AM

I think if the government is willing to issue a more transparent economic system of course this is a very good goal where there will be no more cheating but the question is is it possible that the government will do so. and if you do not want to use a more transparent system why to ban the existence of bitcoin and indeed I think all of this is in government control in other words they can do anything that is in the form of prohibition or even give policy by giving space freedom for bitcoin.

I agree with you, transparent system would make smooth governance, and by using the existince of bitcoin People in government will not do any violation, cheating, because it could lose your job or put you to jail, while using bitcoin you cant cheat. You have big assurance in the future you will become rich without cheating in the government.
Sate Jamu

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:52:39 AM

I think the opposite, as we know that the bitcoin feature is anonymous so everyone is free to keep money without identity, I'm sure that with anonymous features then all the countries do not like it, because it's hard to track down the bitcoin owner.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████
 ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████
████[        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████[     ▄█████████████      ██████████▄
████[    ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀██████
████[   ]████                         █████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄._       ]████
████[     ▀████████████████████▄      ]████
████[        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄     ]████
████[                       ]████     ]████
████[                       ▄████     ]████
████[     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀     ]████
████[    ██████████████████████▀      ]████
████[     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'        ]████
█████                                 █████
 ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 Y██████████████████████████████████████▀
  `"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

S E S S I A

NEW GENERATION
SOCIAL NETWORK

█████████ █▄
█████████ ███▄
█████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

GET APP

Get cashbacks from your
purchases and kickbacks
from your friends purchases
▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████

███▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
███████████████████
████████████████▀
████████████▀
█████████▀
█████▀▀
███
GET IN ON
Google Play
██████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████

,d██
        d███
  _o▄▄▄.███b▄▄▄▄▄
,▄██████▄ ▄███████
▄███████████████
███████████████
████████████████
▀█████████████████
 █████████████████
  ███████████████▀
   ▀████▀  ▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
Demughni

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:16:24 AM

Now that governments have a competitor in terms of currencies, do you think that they will make an effort to make the economic system more transparent or will they just try to ban everything?

perhaps it can. by transparant system it can be reduce corruptions. I hope it
Btcwashu

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:39:52 AM

perhaps it can. by transparant system it can be reduce corruptions. I hope it

Yes, bitcoin can reduce corruption if our government will adopt cryto through via blockchain. For example: Releasing government funds via blockchain- We all know that the money issued by the government are often unutilized. It hardly reaches its destination. Thus, if there is a provision for releasing the funds via blockchain and the blockchain transactions are available to the public, we can easily trace what happens to this amount. We can also get to know how it is being used. Coming up with a policy where the wallet address of the politicians is made public, it will become very easy to trace the route of the fund.
frankybutterin

Activity: 242

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:03:41 AM

I think bitcoin can not reduce corruption is actually nothing to do between bitcoin with corruption. bitcoin is a digital currency whose presence makes a new breakthrough in the transaction system. i think bitcoin can be a place to store wealth of corruption. but it depends on the individual use bitcoin for good or for crime.

Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:09:15 PM

I don't think bitcoin will actually change the landscape of corruption in fact it may even fuel it to higher heights unseen before. That is because governments never come together to all agree on one thing but if there is anything they could agree on it would be that bitcoin and cryptos are taking over and they come together to ban these from the world. That is corrupt in my viewpoint, some may say it is acting in their best interest.
Actualy I dont think bitcoin can reduce curruption,because curruption start  from unknown year thats why I dont know who can stop curruption.If we want to stop curruption we should start from ourselves lets choose the right candidate for our future leaders never sell our votes for little amount exchange for lifetime suffering.So for me we can stop curruption by being a wise voters and responsible citezens.
jeanpadel14

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:04:15 PM

Bitcoin technology can not just reduce but in fact eliminate corruption, as blockchain is a shared ledger which is shared either publicly or privately between multiple entities. All transactions are recorded on the blockchain, and once added these records cannot be deleted or updated, i.e they remain in the blockchain forever.Moreover, all these records are available for anyone on the network, that is anyone can view and verify these transactions. Therefore since everyone knows all the transactions that have happened in the past, there is no way to cheat the system. That is why, it is known as a trustless trust system.
Bitcoin provides a secure, efficient and trustworthy way of working. It is because of these advantages that organisations are interested in the blockchain, already a number of banks have invested in blockchain technology.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀            i v y            ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM     ●    FACEBOOK    ●     TWITTER     ●    YOUTUBE    ●     LINKEDIN
nicpaig

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:19:47 PM

in my opinion, Yes is a Big YES to me that the bitcoin can really reduce corruption we all know that can bitcoin can give to us and if the Government will get legalize the Bitcoin they cannot control it they have no power to rule the bitcoin word because it is a digital currency in intranet and there's a many conditions to deal with it, that's why some government in their county has banned the  bitcoin. Smiley
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:34:40 PM

Inflation is one of the most frequently mentioned terms in the mass media and has become a threat to the economy today. Bitcoin - the currency of the algorithm, a new currency with many outstanding advantages and is seen as a solution for inflation.
headache1327

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:36:56 PM

As Bitcoin will attract attention as the market cap grows and bans will begin, governments do not want blockchain and bitcoin. Corruption has always existed in the economy. I think Bitcoin can reduce it. Blockchain systems can not hide their lies because their documents can not be changed. Even if corruption isn't prevented from the beginning, it will be seen clearly and punishment will be given.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 02:39:04 PM

with blockchain technology, allowing all transactions using bitcoins to be tracked. so it's hard to hide transactions, including if you want to corrupt. I'm sure bitcoin can reduce corruption.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: