Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:04:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔶 GainerCoin.com 🔶  (Read 27541 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:25:04 AM

japanese's program?  it seems all japanese's program  is stable and successfull,  I will consider to invest   Tongue

Well, that's great again, Japanese people are really on the top notch in terms of improvements and infrastructure also in IT related platform like these. So I am expecting that these will become huge soon.

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lodi0808

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:31:10 AM

Hi Dev
So I signed up to your [unsecure] website, but the purchase coins page on the dashboard is blank.  This happens whether I have a VPN running or not.  Any suggestions?

ICO hard cap of 100 Masternodes is touched today as 100 Masternodes got sold.

You can login tomorrow in 18 hours from now to purchase more GNR coins

Thats realy a wonderful news developers. The project barely just started but it is already getting huge financial support from investors. Amazing job.
bobaroo

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:47:12 AM

@ScryptAsic

Can you send my a private message so I can send you that information. System will not allow me to message you.

My username: Vix0627
ScryptAsic (OP)

Activity: 647
Merit: 501

GainerCoin.com 🔥 Masternode coin 🔥

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 04:11:50 AM

Tokugawa has launched Gainer coin, we will be developing community wallets, website etc of both coins. Tokugawa will always be the preferred coin as it is close to my heart and my first ever coin. The Gainer coin will never be merged in Tokugawa coin as we do not have any more TOK coins to give away to Gainer users

✅ ICO sale has restarted today, the sale was paused yesterday as we had sold 100 MasterNodes in just a few hours. You can proceed to purchase on http://gainercoin.com by signing up and depositing BTC

🌟You can proceed to purchase more coins. Only 100 more Masternodes available, then the ICO ends🌟
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:32:43 AM

Well, I think that information about the project is not enough to draw any conclusions. Before investing in this project, you need to get more information about this project.
facenew111

Activity: 118

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:02:48 AM

someone told it is not trust. how can we trust?
CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:37:43 AM

Why launch a second coin? 

You only announced it after we called you out on it. 
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:47:38 AM

I have sent my BTC to Gainercoin.com to purchase 5000 coins from their website yesterday. The BTC transaction was completed yesterday but I never received my coins nor a response from Gainer Coin. I put in two tickets and had no one reach out to help me get my coins. I have also missed out on starting my MasterNode as there is already 100. Gainer Coin Dev please help me find my coin or refund me my BTC!

Wow, did the problems start? I could not think that you did not get coins. Maybe the team yesterday had a day off and they will be able to help you today to solve this problem .. Keep us informed!
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:43:42 AM

I have sent my BTC to Gainercoin.com to purchase 5000 coins from their website yesterday. The BTC transaction was completed yesterday but I never received my coins nor a response from Gainer Coin. I put in two tickets and had no one reach out to help me get my coins. I have also missed out on starting my MasterNode as there is already 100. Gainer Coin Dev please help me find my coin or refund me my BTC!

Wow, did the problems start? I could not think that you did not get coins. Maybe the team yesterday had a day off and they will be able to help you today to solve this problem .. Keep us informed!
Very strange, I assumed that this project is quite reliable for investors. It is very unpleasant that this happened, I hope the developers will fix everything.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:46:26 AM

Tokugawa has launched Gainer coin, we will be developing community wallets, website etc of both coins. Tokugawa will always be the preferred coin as it is close to my heart and my first ever coin. The Gainer coin will never be merged in Tokugawa coin as we do not have any more TOK coins to give away to Gainer users

✅ ICO sale has restarted today, the sale was paused yesterday as we had sold 100 MasterNodes in just a few hours. You can proceed to purchase on http://gainercoin.com by signing up and depositing BTC

🌟You can proceed to purchase more coins. Only 100 more Masternodes available, then the ICO ends🌟

wow 100 MasterNodes sold in just a few minutes?  People have really money  Grin  I just hope that the ROI ( % 700-800) continiues the next 10 months so that everyone who invested here can gain enough profits.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:26:46 AM

Great! There are lots of people purchasing GainerCoin, and it is a great news. I hope this demand will continue here in the community of GarnierCoin. This project seems interesting. Lots of people are continuously engaging to this new coin that was launched by the Tokugawa. I hope that more people, users and investors will come to know about this project. I was also looking forward for the success and better performance of this GainerCoin. GoodLuck and GodBless to the Team.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
zaku178

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:32:52 AM

Tokugawa wasn't bad lets see if Gainer will live up to it as well.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:01:48 AM

japanese's program?  it seems all japanese's program  is stable and successfull,  I will consider to invest   Tongue

Well, that's great again, Japanese people are really on the top notch in terms of improvements and infrastructure also in IT related platform like these. So I am expecting that these will become huge soon.
We have the same thoughts about the Japanese people because they are very dedicated to their works. As far as I know only few tokens left so those who wanted to buy do i now before its sold out.
windmm

Activity: 302

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:23:20 AM

What would be the first exchange?
Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:04:15 AM

Really good news, now it will catch fame and will be able to distribute all the masternons as planned.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:05:09 AM

Masternodes, no mining. This surely sounds great and tricky at the same time. But I love the idea and hope this kicks off great and stay great.
uripit

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:15:28 AM

I need some help , i have coins for 2 MN but i can't setup the second MN i have just 1 and i want to setup the second  , can u help me ?
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:39:16 AM

wow 100 MasterNodes sold in just a few minutes?  People have really money  Grin  I just hope that the ROI ( % 700-800) continiues the next 10 months so that everyone who invested here can gain enough profits.
At 77x% ROI per 46 days. Gainer Coin is very potential for invest. But with high start, actually, i only can watching - cannot invest  Angry
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:48:48 AM

So, this project is basically the same project but it has different names and there is no reason for you guys to invest in this project nor buy GNR coins.
I agree with you that we have many projects has same idea, even roadmap and something like that. So We need a thorough analysis about GNR to decide.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:03:21 PM

So, this project is basically the same project but it has different names and there is no reason for you guys to invest in this project nor buy GNR coins.
I agree with you that we have many projects has same idea, even roadmap and something like that. So We need a thorough analysis about GNR to decide.
Yes, before investing in any project a smart investor should study the project in every and then invest which will help him in staying away from Ponzi schemes but the project seems a bit different and I think we should  wait for them to develop i think it will get a proper success in the future as they have a very good management team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: