Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:26:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔶 GainerCoin.com 🔶  (Read 27539 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ScryptAsic (OP)

Activity: 647
Merit: 501

GainerCoin.com 🔥 Masternode coin 🔥

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 04:57:45 PM

Hey
Got some issues with my masternode Sad

I followed the guide and when after I started my masternode with my remote windows wallet i got the "masternode started successfully" message.

But when I type GainerCoind masternode status in my VPS i get this:

"vin" : "CTxIn(COutPoint(0000000000, 4294967295), coinbase )",
    "service" : "myip:5118",
    "status" : 2,
    "pubKeyMasternode" : "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx",
    "notCapableReason" : "Could not find suitable coins!"

When I check the masternode section of my windows wallet it says masternode ist running and i can see it in the masternode list altough the active time says at 00m00s.
When I check the list on my VPS in can't find my TX id.

any ideas?

did you send exactly 5000.0000 coins? The fee is not to be included, it will be deducted later on

replace myip with your ip address
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tuple

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:06:56 PM

did you send exactly 5000.0000 coins? The fee is not to be included, it will be deducted later on

Yes. 5000, double checked it.

Now I can also find my node in the VPS list and it says enabled and my local wallet says:

{
    "service" : "[::]:0",
    "status" : 0,
    "pubKeyMasternode" : "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx",
    "notCapableReason" : ""
}

my VPS wallet says still the same as listed above.
Also my VPS wallet has a different pubkey than my windows wallet. is that correct? the wallet file itself is a different one.

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:19:23 PM

They have a well planned roadmap..They will connect with participants through mail...& you can exchange your coin with lot of exchanger...hope they can succeed with their plan..
ScryptAsic (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 06:44:52 PM

✅ ICO hard cap of 200 Masternodes is touched  as today 100 more Masternodes got sold.

💥We might open the ICO tomorrow again for a few more MN that were not paid in the orders, we will update you about this soon💥
coinsuvious

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:00:05 PM

Hey

I followed the guide and when after I started my masternode with my remote windows wallet i got the "masternode started successfully" message.

When I check the masternode section of my windows wallet it says masternode ist running and i can see it in the masternode list altough the active time says at 00m00s.

any ideas?

Is there a MN setup guide for Mac or is it the same as Windows?

Thanks,
C
ScryptAsic (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 07:03:04 PM

Hey

any ideas?

Thanks,
C

Masternodes cannot be setup on Mac, it is just to store coins and stake. You can use Windows VPS

Here are a few sites which provide Windows VPS from $5 to $7 on http://pivps.com or http://vps-mart.com
coinsuvious

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:10:51 PM

Hey

any ideas?

Thanks,
C

Masternodes cannot be setup on Mac, it is just to store coins and stake. You can use Windows VPS

Here are a few sites which provide Windows VPS from $5 to $7 on http://pivps.com or http://vps-mart.com

Sorry to add on to the question, totally new to this.
Am I able to set up the Windows VPS using my mac or will I need a Windows pc/laptop?

Thanks again!
C
prodigz

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:52:16 PM

I see MasterNode coins being very popular in 2018.  The problem is that the initial cost of buying a MN is out of reach for some investors.
There is still room for plenty of new MN coins in the market.  This one is from a Dev team that already has a decent grasp on what they are doing but saw the need for a coin that will increase block size as it progresses as well as being pure PoS from day 1.
There will be a mass exodus away from PoW coins in 2018 as more people start to see the over all cost and inefficiency of the model especially any that use ASIC miners.
I for one am very excited about any MN projects that want to go pure PoS.  I think there is a big need for this type of coin and so here we are.
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:50:00 PM

Their ICO is live right now, and i'm hoping that after that the project will still continue and the promise concepts they gave will be step by step be accomplish. It's a little bit frightening to our investors that they're seeing comments in the thread of some bad reviews and negative comments about what happen to the first coin. I hope the team will clarify some of the news if it's true or what so that the people that are viewing the project will stay.
Well, it's been said that not everyone understands a subject very well that's why there is always a critics in every angle. This ICO has facing this some issues but the team trying hard to answer their issues. Anyway, their ICO is ongoing so probably they have been busy with their works.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:05:11 PM

Their ICO is live right now, and i'm hoping that after that the project will still continue and the promise concepts they gave will be step by step be accomplish. It's a little bit frightening to our investors that they're seeing comments in the thread of some bad reviews and negative comments about what happen to the first coin. I hope the team will clarify some of the news if it's true or what so that the people that are viewing the project will stay.
Well, it's been said that not everyone understands a subject very well that's why there is always a critics in every angle. This ICO has facing this some issues but the team trying hard to answer their issues. Anyway, their ICO is ongoing so probably they have been busy with their works.
there will always be criticism about ICO's someone or many people will always focuse on any negative aspect of the project and make judgments on the whole thing based on one miss interpreted idea. Let's hope the dev clear all the concerns up and continue focusing on the success of the ICO.
nelsonsminer1

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:13:53 PM

Need a linux daemon masternode setup guide, I don't like trust windows for running masternodes...

Github of linux compiled daemon is https://github.com/Gainercoin/Gainercoin/blob/master/GainerCoind

Guide coming up in a few hours

Do I need a VPS to run this masternode?
izay

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:50:35 PM

Gainers platform is presented in different languanges. This will help everyone to easily understand what this project is all about. This will be a big help to encourage individuals to get trust and participate the program. Looking for more details and updates. More power to the team.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:27:17 PM

GainerCoin project looking like a great project. I search GainerCoin Bounty campaign but didn't find it. I want to promote your project on YouTube if you interested then contact with me.
I am also interested in this GainerCoin project, I also want to join some campaigns, I can not wait to join.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:38:13 AM

Gainer Coin platform seems promising as we are experiencing they bring more opportunities which are legit, A master node coin that increases rewards if more master nodes are online. It is time to grab the Coin which costs 1$ limited to just 3 weeks.
ethos777

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:39:56 AM

Is there hot/cold masternode setup guide? I've tried to get that to work without any luck. I don't want to have my private keys on the masternode VPS.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:01:08 AM

Master node set up guide seems very easily understandable that helped me better to set up a master node and delighted that Master node increases rewards if more master nodes are online. Gainer road map is very clear with the agenda.
ScryptAsic (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 02:40:57 AM

Just visited your twitter account and unfortunately there are 98 members including me. You guys need to do more advertising to promote your project.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:17:22 AM

I checked Gainer coin on masternodes.online, and ROI is 795.77%.
Gainer (GNR): 
Price: $1.0000
$2,119,580    795.77%    110    5,000    $5,000
Market cap: $2,119,580
ROI: 795.77%    
Required : 5000 coin

2 days and ROI decrease from 795.77% to 535.61%. I wonder next week maybe 300%

ROI (annual):   535.61% / 68 days
Paid rewards for masternodes:   11,959.5095 GNR
AVG masternode reward frequency:   3h 26m 5s
Masternodes total:   163
Supply:   2,127,910 GNR
Coins locked:   815,000 GNR (38.30%)
Required coins for masternode:   5,000 GNR
Masternode worth:   $5,000.00 / 0.35365 BTC

That's normal and happen with all coins with masternode, the more maternodes set up ,less you get. Any for me I'm not interested in set up a maternode it costs a lots, I just want to buy some coins when it get listed on cryptopia.
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:28:59 AM

One dollar per coin and also launching on gate.io and cryptpia really can't wait to see it listed on one of these platform it will be really pleasing to have such coin on exchange and also is there going to be a bounty campaign for this?
We need to get this coin as soon as possible, this has a good potential to increase irs market value in the coming years.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:55:52 AM

One dollar per coin and also launching on gate.io and cryptpia really can't wait to see it listed on one of these platform it will be really pleasing to have such coin on exchange and also is there going to be a bounty campaign for this?
We need to get this coin as soon as possible, this has a good potential to increase irs market value in the coming years.
Probably that's what we're going to do, we have to get to hurry owning some tokens because I see some potential about this in the future. Investors should also participate now to avail their very reasonable discounts because ICO is live now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: