Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:11:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔶 GainerCoin.com 🔶  (Read 27551 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:22:49 PM

Is there a link for the website, I would really like to read up more on this project. I know I like MN but I need to understand the modalities better. Seems like promising!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:25:19 PM

I think there is a few time left...It is a big project...because this coin's ICO price 1$...it will be more after the ICO..but how to buy some coin??do I just need to go to the website??
jpmnkiller

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:50:13 PM

Hey!!Master!!
Bitcoin has been confiremed yesterday, but not complete and not deposit.

Huh

Please check the ticket.
(id:jpgainer0114)

Please reply by email to answer what the problem is.

we have solved this issue, check your wallet

I was impressed by your immediate reaction. Thank you very much.
GNR Coin reliability is increased ...
Let's fly with TOK ... Grin Shocked
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:52:31 PM

I think there is a few time left...It is a big project...because this coin's ICO price 1$...it will be more after the ICO..but how to buy some coin??do I just need to go to the website??

Well, weather the price of token is cents or dollars, the most important thing is the total investors that will join the ico sales. They need to get more serious investors to join and participate.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:53:24 PM

Hey!!Master!!
Bitcoin has been confiremed yesterday, but not complete and not deposit.

Huh

Please check the ticket.
(id:jpgainer0114)

Please reply by email to answer what the problem is.

we have solved this issue, check your wallet

I was impressed by your immediate reaction. Thank you very much.
GNR Coin reliability is increased ...
Let's fly with TOK ... Grin Shocked
Yes. Quick response. I hope ScryptAsic will always keep their quick response, i dont want join at project have a less support.
quimbi777651

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 02:27:06 PM

I adore the masternode, did not you give the coins on the airdrop? Where can I buy coins? What pool?

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:34:05 PM

Great! Any bounty program for this project?
unfortunatly no funds seems to be allocated for a bounty . The ICO is already live and it would be great if they did a quick bounty program to spread the word . Bounties are necessery for advertising in the crypto world.

mmm, I think their strategy is not get lots of supporters through bounty ( quantity ), they are focusing on quality. if they can reach 50 persons that can set up a masternode with 5000$ is better than 1000 people who can't set up any masternode like me lol.

yeah totally right...  100 MN x 5000 usd  is a very good profit for some months work. I wonder how many team members they have and how would be the participation.  Should I also learn coding? It looks like very lukrativ  Grin
I do not think that everything is so fine, it all really depends on the value of the coin, which listing will be listed and the others

You are right, the most important thing is the listing of the coin and what will be the price when it is listed already. I hope the price will increase faster. Good luck to this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
forestlauf

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:36:37 PM

Hello,
since now 3 days i have the masternode but it dont enabeld in explorer also my adress is not in the list.

i download the wallet and make that

1.Open and Run the Gainer-qt.exe wallet for the first time.  
2.Your firewall and antivirus might pop up to allow connection. Please allow the connections by making appropriate tick marks.
3.In the lower left hand corner of the User Interface, you will see “Synchronizing with network” and other sync messages each time you open your Gainer Wallet. If there is a problem synchronizing, it may say “No Block Source Available” instead. If this happens, just close and re-open the wallet until it synchronizes.
4.Go to Help -> Debug Console.
5.In the Console window enter getaccountaddress 0 and copy the result. This is your MASTERNODE DEPOSIT ADDRESS, where you will deposit the coins to create a masternode. Pay 5000 Gainer exactly into this address. No more, no less.
-·Wait for the 1 confirmation of the transaction.
6.In the Console Debug window enter masternode genkey and copy the result. This is your MASTERNODE PRIVKEY.
7.Open Configuration File in Notepad. This config file is located at C:/users/***Your windows username***/appdata(hidden)/roaming/Gainer  Then paste in the following.

rpcuser=ANYTHINGHERE
rpcpassword=ANYTHINGHERE
listen=1
allowip=127.0.0.1
port=5118
masternode=1
masternodeaddr=YourIP:5118
masternodeprivkey=PRIVATEKEYREPLACETHIS

8.Now save and close the config file.
9.Close the wallet by going to File -> Exit.
Open the Gainer Wallet again by running Gainer-qt.exe. This is how you will always start the wallet going forward.
10. Wait for 15 confirmations of the transaction of 5000 coins.
Go to Tools -> Debug Console. Enter masternode start. You will see the response “Masternode started successfully”. Congratulations, your masternode is now running.
Now click the Masternodes tab that is now visible. You should see your new masternode appear in the list with the status PRE_ENABLE.
This will change to ENABLED after a small amount of time. All masternodes need to be active for a certain amount of blocks before they are recognized by the network and eligible for rewards.

is that all
yes my ports 5118 are open

but all is running over wlan is that posoble thx
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 03:02:30 PM

Is a great project best part is to get master mode you will definitely gain more and on a stable income I think ico price is really not all that bad good job

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 03:03:18 PM

unfortunatly no funds seems to be allocated for a bounty . The ICO is already live and it would be great if they did a quick bounty program to spread the word . Bounties are necessery for advertising in the crypto world.

mmm, I think their strategy is not get lots of supporters through bounty ( quantity ), they are focusing on quality. if they can reach 50 persons that can set up a masternode with 5000$ is better than 1000 people who can't set up any masternode like me lol.

yeah totally right...  100 MN x 5000 usd  is a very good profit for some months work. I wonder how many team members they have and how would be the participation.  Should I also learn coding? It looks like very lukrativ  Grin
I do not think that everything is so fine, it all really depends on the value of the coin, which listing will be listed and the others
Already as a rule, the coins with system masternode very quickly set up in price on exchanges. All because holders themselves of masternodes are the owners of considerable amounts on purses. In such a manner, those who had time to purchase masternode on low price will be in a good profit on average, and often and short distance.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:16:52 PM

Hello,
since now 3 days i have the masternode but it dont enabeld in explorer also my adress is not in the list.

2.Your firewall and antivirus might pop up to allow connection. Please allow the connections by making appropriate tick marks.
3.In the lower left hand corner of the User Interface, you will see “Synchronizing with network” and other sync messages each time you open your Gainer Wallet. If there is a problem synchronizing, it may say “No Block Source Available” instead. If this happens, just close and re-open the wallet until it synchronizes.
5.In the Console window enter getaccountaddress 0 and copy the result. This is your MASTERNODE DEPOSIT ADDRESS, where you will deposit the coins to create a masternode. Pay 5000 Gainer exactly into this address. No more, no less.
6.In the Console Debug window enter masternode genkey and copy the result. This is your MASTERNODE PRIVKEY.
7.Open Configuration File in Notepad. This config file is located at C:/users/***Your windows username***/appdata(hidden)/roaming/Gainer  Then paste in the following.

rpcuser=ANYTHINGHERE
rpcpassword=ANYTHINGHERE
listen=1
allowip=127.0.0.1
port=5118
masternode=1

Open the Gainer Wallet again by running Gainer-qt.exe. This is how you will always start the wallet going forward.
Go to Tools -> Debug Console. Enter masternode start. You will see the response “Masternode started successfully”. Congratulations, your masternode is now running.
Now click the Masternodes tab that is now visible. You should see your new masternode appear in the list with the status PRE_ENABLE.
This will change to ENABLED after a small amount of time. All masternodes need to be active for a certain amount of blocks before they are recognized by the network and eligible for rewards.

is that all

Oh so that you dont receive any GNC from Master Node right? I now have looking at Gainer Coin and if it is ok, i will invest some bucks. Lol BCC make me interrupt.

Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:07:48 PM

Hello,

rpcuser=ANYTHINGHERE
rpcpassword=ANYTHINGHERE
listen=1
allowip=127.0.0.1
port=5118
masternode=1

is that all

Oh so that you dont receive any GNC from Master Node right? I now have looking at Gainer Coin and if it is ok, i will invest some bucks. Lol BCC make me interrupt.
BCC actually did too bad to all their investors as it gave the amount of coins for the amount of invested amount and the price for their coin is much much low now on other exchanges and also they have shut down their exchanges along with lending platform. Hope this project will give some good profits to us.
forestlauf

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:17:56 PM

how i get gnc from masternote?Huh??that was not one point in that installation guide
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:37:44 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 03:41:52 PM by mr.charming

Yes the ICO is live now so you can go on website any buy the tokens and also get the good discount.i think this is the best opportunity for all investeros to invest in this project.i also want to invest in this project.
Efta321

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:55:49 PM

So what are you going to do after the ICO?
i think like most other projects they do after ico, there is no difference if there maybe not much.
Catost

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 08:00:07 PM

Where can I find information about ICO progress? I would like to see soft cap, hard cap etc.
I like, that you bet on more than only one exchange. It is an big advantage.

███████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Dead Things

Activity: 417

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:41:37 PM

Where can I find information about ICO progress? I would like to see soft cap, hard cap etc.
I like, that you bet on more than only one exchange. It is an big advantage.

ICO sold out in 2 days.

Semaj123

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:00:48 PM

You are right, the most important thing is the listing of the coin and what will be the price when it is listed already. I hope the price will increase faster. Good luck to this project.
Definitely, listing the coin in an exchange is an assurance that the project have been already hit their target. So, the only thing we do is keep monitoring the value. Anyway, what's the latest status of the sale because I've read in this thread that all the tokens has been sold out.
stasik201330

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:03:22 PM

In terms of profitability, the project promises excellent prospects.
It occupies that niche that has long been necessary to move from the dead end and bring innovation to this!
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:56:54 PM

So what are you going to do after the ICO?
i think like most other projects they do after ico, there is no difference if there maybe not much.
I think this project will get great support from the community and will also get a good number of clients after the ICO is over. The value of the project will rise in the future due to its great concept and supportive peoples into the project. Good luck for the future of the project.
Positively I'm looking forward to what you believe because this is a profitable platforms. I'm sure who ever invested in this project will be gaining a lot of profits. I also believe that their coin will have a greater value in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: