Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:19:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔶 GainerCoin.com 🔶  (Read 27546 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
izay

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:04:49 PM

Where can I find information about ICO progress? I would like to see soft cap, hard cap etc.
I like, that you bet on more than only one exchange. It is an big advantage.
Me too was looking for more details and updates about this program. Hopefully soon I will be reading those for me to study the project's goals and concepts. Gainers by its own name are enabling those members to gain more with their platform.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:12:36 PM

The roadmap shows a promising plan for this coin, I hope the bounty campaign will be available soon so I can also support this project. That will also me to be updated about GainerCoin.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:01:12 AM

Gainer.com in the crypto world amazed us as it is more promising with their innovative launch of mobile payment system and it is time to grab the deal ICO is live now we can go on website and buy tokens also can get some discount.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:20:43 AM

Gainer.com in the crypto world amazed us as it is more promising with their innovative launch of mobile payment system and it is time to grab the deal ICO is live now we can go on website and buy tokens also can get some discount.
Gainer road map seems legit along with the master plans they make and validate with secure implementation to make it available to users enjoying it successfully, its metrics are better enough to invest for us to choose gainer.com
Parsa1

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:28:30 AM

Great! Any bounty program for this project?
unfortunatly no funds seems to be allocated for a bounty . The ICO is already live and it would be great if they did a quick bounty program to spread the word . Bounties are necessery for advertising in the crypto world.

mmm, I think their strategy is not get lots of supporters through bounty ( quantity ), they are focusing on quality. if they can reach 50 persons that can set up a masternode with 5000$ is better than 1000 people who can't set up any masternode like me lol.

yeah totally right...  100 MN x 5000 usd  is a very good profit for some months work. I wonder how many team members they have and how would be the participation.  Should I also learn coding? It looks like very lukrativ  Grin

Team Members?  It's one guy that has released 3 ICO coins in the last two months.  XUV, TOK, GNR.  He pulls in about half a million per release, it's a pretty sweet deal.  He's an ICO bucket shop and keeps deleting my posts when I mention that fact.

So what ? Its better to have a rich dev than a poor dev who begs for donation to list his coin on Yoshit ! this guy or who ever he is have made great projects and making masternode owners money. I make 2000 USD a month with TOK masternode alone. I regret I didnt invest in XUV but invested in GNR. I am sure Gainer masternode will also be profitable and the price will range between 10 to 20 usd a coin. He has also money to list the coin on a proper exchange etc. He is also a good coder. Look at the wallets and coins. They are state of the art.

Peace !

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:50:27 AM

unfortunatly no funds seems to be allocated for a bounty . The ICO is already live and it would be great if they did a quick bounty program to spread the word . Bounties are necessery for advertising in the crypto world.

mmm, I think their strategy is not get lots of supporters through bounty ( quantity ), they are focusing on quality. if they can reach 50 persons that can set up a masternode with 5000$ is better than 1000 people who can't set up any masternode like me lol.

yeah totally right...  100 MN x 5000 usd  is a very good profit for some months work. I wonder how many team members they have and how would be the participation.  Should I also learn coding? It looks like very lukrativ  Grin

There is no info about the team, what do you mean by learn coding?! if you mean to set up a masternode, the answer is no, you just need to watch some tutorial on youtube.
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:12:34 AM

How much is the minimum investment to buy your coins thst is on sale. I cant afford to setup a masternode so I just want to buy coins only.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
bobaroo

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:30:03 AM

Need some advice. Followed all directions for the masternode setup without the VPS. After entering "masternode start" I got the success message that the node had started. However, when I go to the masternodes tab there are no masternodes, ie its blank. When I enter status into console the "notcapable" message is also blank. any advice?
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:17:56 AM

Great project This project will get great support from the community and ICO will get a good number client even after the end. Due to its great concept and supportive people in the project, the price of the project will increase in the future.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:29:59 AM

So what are you going to do after the ICO?
i think like most other projects they do after ico, there is no difference if there maybe not much.

Well, it is still good to know if what will be the plans of this project after the ico. But the best thing to do is list this project in some large exchanges so that the value of it will increase.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:34:57 AM

I see great news, it remains only to make a mobile wallet. It's a pity that the developer did not make a bounty or airdrop.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:26:34 AM

I see great news, it remains only to make a mobile wallet. It's a pity that the developer did not make a bounty or airdrop.

Yes, there is. It's a pity that there is no subscription campaign of generosity. I would join them. Maybe they will plan some kind of program in the future on generosity and this will be a surprise)
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:43:12 AM

Where can I find more information? What I saw here does not allow me to draw any conclusions about this project
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:59:11 AM

Where can I find more information? What I saw here does not allow me to draw any conclusions about this project
Yu can try to access their website which is also available in different languages and also try reading and understanding the whitepaper which also is available in different langudge. I hope you will have good benefits from reading that. Also you can anytime as the dev or the team members for any help needed. They will be always be helpfull to help you.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:28:40 AM

I hope that soon they will offer us a campaign of generosity, this will also be a really good advertisement for the promotion of the project.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:12:47 AM

Where can I find information about ICO progress? I would like to see soft cap, hard cap etc.
I like, that you bet on more than only one exchange. It is an big advantage.

ICO sold out in 2 days.

Yeah, these new coin has recently become hot and popular. But I am expecting to these not only in one big exchange but in many sites like bittrex, binance and other big companies.

cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:06:06 AM

We cannot blame the devs about this. maybe they are being so practical now because they maybe sure that their tokens will be sold out after the ICO. But, Im still hoping that the devs will reconsider giving bounties or airdrops.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:54:59 AM

yeah totally right...  100 MN x 5000 usd  is a very good profit for some months work. I wonder how many team members they have and how would be the participation.  Should I also learn coding? It looks like very lukrativ  Grin

Team Members?  It's one guy that has released 3 ICO coins in the last two months.  XUV, TOK, GNR.  He pulls in about half a million per release, it's a pretty sweet deal.  He's an ICO bucket shop and keeps deleting my posts when I mention that fact.

So what ? Its better to have a rich dev than a poor dev who begs for donation to list his coin on Yoshit ! this guy or who ever he is have made great projects and making masternode owners money. I make 2000 USD a month with TOK masternode alone. I regret I didnt invest in XUV but invested in GNR. I am sure Gainer masternode will also be profitable and the price will range between 10 to 20 usd a coin. He has also money to list the coin on a proper exchange etc. He is also a good coder. Look at the wallets and coins. They are state of the art.

Peace !

hmm this is interesting! Can you give us more info about in how many month u get your investments back with TOK ?  How much did u pay for the MN?

And what u think in how many months u will get back your investments in Gainer?
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:55:49 AM

We cannot blame the devs about this. maybe they are being so practical now because they maybe sure that their tokens will be sold out after the ICO. But, Im still hoping that the devs will reconsider giving bounties or airdrops.
We bounty hunters are certainly interested in the company's bounty, but the developer also needs to be promoted on the Internet no less than hunters to participate in the company.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:59:33 AM

I think exchange site that ICOs are or will be listed on helps show seriousness or commitment to an extend. CMC sounds like a great idea. Goodluck Gainer
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: