Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:30:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔶 GainerCoin.com 🔶  (Read 27546 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:21:58 AM

Either the project does not want to untwist or they just do not know how to do it. Where can I see more information about this project? Their developers or the road map?
Well, you can see more information in their whitepaper as well as their website. The most information was stored on the whitepaper in my opinion.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:45:15 AM

GainerCoin project looking like a great project. I search GainerCoin Bounty campaign but didn't find it. I want to promote your project on YouTube if you interested then contact with me.

Advertising on YouTube is just what you need a new project. To visually show and tell about the project! Let them listen to you. And I will also wait for the company of generosity ..
I suggest to use all available social media resources if you guys are serious aboit this project. You dont want to be in the last place do you?
Yeah but the developer must be need to response about this. They have to do more hard work & they have to do more promotional work so that this project can conquer in crypto world.
Of course, it takes a lot of effort to win, you have to spend a lot to promote on the Internet, but I do not understand why the developer does not spend bounty or airdrop.

ı think they dont want to throw away so  easily their good valued coins with airdrops, but in my opinion its a wrong strategie. If more people trade this coin in exchanges the value is going to increase and get more famous.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:52:42 AM

Mobile payment system is very convenient for coin owners. And this opens up prospects, the main thing is that then the owners also could use the exchange
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:14:12 AM

Gainer white papers seems legit with its advanced innovative thought process of making a service of Globally with this we understand it will get huge supporters and clients globassly as their service is trending in daily life.
phung330

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:37:41 AM

Hello, the ICO end???
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:43:01 AM

Gainer white papers seems legit with its advanced innovative thought process of making a service of Globally with this we understand it will get huge supporters and clients globassly as their service is trending in daily life.
All I can say is that the white papercis very long to read but if you have pstience you will learn everything you need and you will trust more on thier project.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:43:11 AM

I seen that the one token price is 1$. it's very good for the project.And i also read that developrs think about to launch the cooin on cryptopia and coinexchange ans other excahnges.i think this will increase the popularity of the project.i wish good luck to all the team members.
I think the $1 price per token is not bad at all what if next year it will be worth $100 per token? We wont know the potential of this coin especialy this is also minable.
Probably its fair enough value because cryptocurrencies are unpredictable so the possibility of this coin to pump is possible. So, while ICO is live now investors still have the chance to buy some tokens.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:43:42 AM

Hello, the ICO end???
If I'm not mistaken, Ico ends on February 3, this is indicated on the first page. You still have time to take part in it and get your coins.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:07:27 AM

So what are you going to do after the ICO?
i think like most other projects they do after ico, there is no difference if there maybe not much.

Well, it is still good to know if what will be the plans of this project after the ico. But the best thing to do is list this project in some large exchanges so that the value of it will increase.
At the POS project maybe only hold and hodl. Haha. Your question is so interesting. I think Gainer maybe will do something to reach their goals.

I think gainer project is probably going to pump after the ICO because of many investors and the member who are really interested in investing in these project.

Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:20:41 AM

So what are you going to do after the ICO?
i think like most other projects they do after ico, there is no difference if there maybe not much.

Well, it is still good to know if what will be the plans of this project after the ico. But the best thing to do is list this project in some large exchanges so that the value of it will increase.
At the POS project maybe only hold and hodl. Haha. Your question is so interesting. I think Gainer maybe will do something to reach their goals.

I think gainer project is probably going to pump after the ICO because of many investors and the member who are really interested in investing in these project.
Yes, surely this project will get great value in the future and give its investors a great value to their tokes after the ICO. There can be a great increase in the demand for the tokens after the platform is launched and earn huge profit. This project has a high potential and has got great supprot form the community.

Michail9090

Activity: 560

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:32:15 AM

Hello, the ICO end???
ico will end in 2 weeks. unless you collect hard cap

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
rolik2001

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:12:22 AM

Hello guys where i can buy your coin ??
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:51:03 AM

I seen that the one token price is 1$. it's very good for the project.And i also read that developrs think about to launch the cooin on cryptopia and coinexchange ans other excahnges.i think this will increase the popularity of the project.i wish good luck to all the team members.
I think the $1 price per token is not bad at all what if next year it will be worth $100 per token? We wont know the potential of this coin especialy this is also minable.

You are right, but compared to most icos that only have below $1 price, gilgamesh token price will not considered a low price. Anyway, lets all hope that the ico will be successful.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ScryptAsic (OP)

Activity: 647
Merit: 501

GainerCoin.com 🔥 Masternode coin 🔥

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 11:51:56 AM

We have updated the GainerCoin wallet as we had to increase pre mine from 5% to 10%. This is done so that we can list on huge exchanges such as KuCoin, HitBTC and other such exchanges. The exchanges want to have security funds and so the pre mine is needed.
Please update your wallet to version 60026.
Please check update process on http://bit.ly/2FPSAtn
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:27:10 PM

I see great news, it remains only to make a mobile wallet. It's a pity that the developer did not make a bounty or airdrop.

We cannot blame the devs about this. maybe they are being so practical now because they maybe sure that their tokens will be sold out after the ICO. But, Im still hoping that the devs will reconsider giving bounties or airdrops.
Really? The devs should take this project seriously. Also, how sure the devs that all tokens will be sold, if the promotion of this project doesn't take too long. Well, I still hoping the devs will take some actions in order to know those prospect investors on this project.
Yes, I have the same opinion that developers need to do more to promote the project. For example, I do not see any advertising of the project on social networks.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:50:14 PM

By that logic every single shitcoin out there is worth a buy cause any coin can be 100$ from 0.000001 Cents aswell but will it? No one knows, Also this is an inflationary coin
rolik2001

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:51:26 PM

Parsa1

Activity: 225

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:47:48 PM

New updated wallet is not syncing, any nodes we can add ?

ScryptAsic (OP)

Activity: 647
Merit: 501

GainerCoin.com 🔥 Masternode coin 🔥

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 02:48:11 PM

ICO has ended but you can buy the coin soon in top 10 exchanges

✅We have updated the GainerCoin wallet as we had to increase pre mine from 5% to 10%. This is done so that we can list on huge exchanges such as KuCoin, HitBTC and other such exchanges. The exchanges want to have security funds and so the pre mine is needed.

✅Please update your wallet to version 60026. URGENTLY as your Masternode and Staking rewards will be conflicted / invaid if you do not update

✅Please check update process on http://bit.ly/2FPSAtn
DerkteWinkel

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:28:01 PM

You changed the version of the wallet around 8 am, and you notified the community around 12.... You could have e-mailed everyone as you require an e-mail address for buying 5000 coins... You didn't... There are a couple of masternodes in the masternode list who gained ALL blocks between 8 and 12... Care to come up with an explenation for this?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: