Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:08:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: should you advise me to buy bitcointalk account?  (Read 332 times)
Avispeat (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:11:11 PM

Hi guys I've been around for long time but haven't used this forum before. But I jave deep understanding about cryptocurrency I was mainly hanging out on some online groups and chats.

I see that the higher the rank is the more money you can get by advertising here. I was looking here to buy maybe an account here so I don't have to wait months. Seems that accounts are not that much expensive either if we take into consideration that you can get that money back within a month or two from forum.

Things I don't like and which are stopping me to buy: don't know if anybody will do an escrow, that account could be hacked, account can be linked to some bitcoin address and saler can sign message and reclaim account back. I mean there is high risk involved and on the other hand I see some users like Luda adding negative feedbacks if they spot that account is bought....

Would you advise me to try to buy an account?  If so please tell me how can I do it safe so I don't get played from saler and don't get negative feedback please

Thank you in advance
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
enervey

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 06:12:34 PM

According to the forum rules, buying/selling accounts isn't prohibited but is discouraged.

18. Having multiple accounts and account sales are allowed, but account sales are discouraged.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0
Avispeat (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:18:05 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 06:57:12 PM by Avispeat

According to the forum rules, buying/selling accounts isn't prohibited but is discouraged.

18. Having multiple accounts and account sales are allowed, but account sales are discouraged.

This is not what I ask, please read my question which relates to how to do it safe. I am aware that it is allowed since I have done my own research regarding that matter. Don't spam my post if you don't have answer to my question.  Thank you.
enervey

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 06:25:59 PM

That seems a bit harsh. No, I wouldn't recommend buying an account.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:57:17 PM

Buying the account for the forum will not be accepted or tolerated by the forum moderators bro. If you are come here to make the money alone here in the forum that is also not good for you bro.
If you know about the rank and activity growth of your account i do not think that first you will have a thought to buy the account and all. If you make post daily you take your account to full member rank with in 4 or 5 month without any issue.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Avispeat (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:10:02 PM

Buying the account for the forum will not be accepted or tolerated by the forum moderators bro. If you are come here to make the money alone here in the forum that is also not good for you bro.
If you know about the rank and activity growth of your account i do not think that first you will have a thought to buy the account and all. If you make post daily you take your account to full member rank with in 4 or 5 month without any issue.

Ik that's the problem wait time 4,5 months. Why mods don't  tolerate selling and buying and yet it is available here? I don't mind if I will end up being active for few months but if there's a good shortcut why wouldn't I use it?

Do you happen to know safe way to do the trade or I should simply forget about it?
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 4110

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:12:55 PM

You are wrong. Mods won't do anything about you buying an account or selling it. It's allowed per the rules. Although, DefaultTrust members and DefaultTrust2 will certainly tag you if you are buying/selling accounts. Don't buy accounts. You'll either be scammed or red tagged.

Ik that's the problem wait time 4,5 months. Why mods don't  tolerate selling and buying and yet it is available here? I don't mind if I will end up being active for few months but if there's a good shortcut why wouldn't I use it?

Do you happen to know safe way to do the trade or I should simply forget about it?

Because you will be tagged. Plus campaign managers should also look at the posting history of the account and access whether they get accepted by that. If you are buying an account it's likely been farmed and is obvious. Don't waste your money because you'll be found out eventually.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:39:53 PM

--snip--
Things I don't like and which are stopping me to buy: don't know if anybody will do an escrow, that account could be hacked, account can be linked to some bitcoin address and saler can sign message and reclaim account back. I mean there is high risk involved and on the other hand I see some users like Luda adding negative feedbacks if they spot that account is bought....
All of you've said is correct, but sometimes there are some escrows who accept a bitcointalk account which is a no no for me on the current situation of this forum. That's why make this newbie account of yours to be more active until you reach some higher rank and a friendly reminder "Don't spam the forum".

--snip--
and on the other hand I see some users like Luda adding negative feedbacks if they spot that account is bought....
It's Lauda not Luda. Smiley
Avispeat (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:59:51 PM

--snip--
All of you've said is correct, but sometimes there are some escrows who accept a bitcointalk account which is a no no for me on the current situation of this forum. That's why make this newbie account of yours to be more active until you reach some higher rank and a friendly reminder "Don't spam the forum".

--snip--
and on the other hand I see some users like Luda adding negative feedbacks if they spot that account is bought....
It's Lauda not Luda. Smiley

I don't count myself as a spammer,  you can check my history... But still how do they know do those mods look at it logs or something, or they simply watch the way me and previous owner type and respond to things. It's bad since they allow it but they they give you red trust. Dont understand that.

It will take long time for me to rank up but guess that's the way to go sadly.

Thanks everybody good to have people who clear things out on this forum Smiley)
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:36:20 PM

It's bad since they allow it but they they give you red trust. Dont understand that.

The reason for the red trust is a precautionary one. Scammers often use bought accounts to defraud people by pretending to be upstanding and established members of the forum. They insist that coins, money or goods be sent first to them, often without escrow protection.

Tagging the bought account with an advisory or negative feedback helps by giving advance warning to anyone trading or transacting with that account. I support this practice. It allows those who interact with bought accounts to take the usual precautions such as using escrow and never sending money or coins upfront.

minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:56:46 PM

Would you advise me to try to buy an account?  If so please tell me how can I do it safe so I don't get played from saler and don't get negative feedback please

YES PLEASE, BUY AN ACCOUNT SO I WILL ENJOY SEEING YOUR ACCOUNT TAGGED!

It would be a pleasure! Why don't you buy it now? I would be happy to see all those shit-posters like you being tagged.

Maybe you are not aware, but account sales are always encouraging spam, scams and any other kind of shit that is flooding all this forum.

Buy it, but you will be tagged, and i am going to be the only one who is going to laugh at you 24hours a day  Cheesy Grin
Nfp

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:25:15 AM

Buying bitcointalk accounts are not prohibited but the knowledge that you may have learned from a brandnew account is much more reliable in terms of earning money through here in this forum. If you want to earn more bitcoin then you have to learn everything from the start, it takes time but it's worth it.
vhiancs

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

--=oOo=--

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:36:48 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 02:50:40 AM by vhiancs

Hi guys I've been around for long time but haven't used this forum before. But I jave deep understanding about cryptocurrency I was mainly hanging out on some online groups and chats.

I see that the higher the rank is the more money you can get by advertising here. I was looking here to buy maybe an account here so I don't have to wait months. Seems that accounts are not that much expensive either if we take into consideration that you can get that money back within a month or two from forum.

Would you advise me to try to buy an account?  If so please tell me how can I do it safe so I don't get played from saler and don't get negative feedback please

Thank you in advance
it's better not to buy an account for at least while you are waiting for your rank to become higher you can get more lessons about forum, bitcoin, altcoin, signature campaign, etc.  here in the forum. Buying a bitcointalk account is not prohibited, just beware of scattered scammers so you will not be victimized.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:10:31 AM

It is better to have a good and handwork earn account here in bitcointalk forum. It is better if you make your own account and information of your account here. At least your details are true and accurate and every post that you make is really on your own opinion and knowledge as well.
Avispeat (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:53:58 AM

YES PLEASE, BUY AN ACCOUNT SO I WILL ENJOY SEEING YOUR ACCOUNT TAGGED!

It would be a pleasure! Why don't you buy it now? I would be happy to see all those shit-posters like you being tagged.

Maybe you are not aware, but account sales are always encouraging spam, scams and any other kind of shit that is flooding all this forum.

Buy it, but you will be tagged, and i am going to be the only one who is going to laugh at you 24hours a day  Cheesy Grin

dont call mea shit poster because i am not. Go away with your usless post it doesn't add any value to my question. If you red tag me i will tag you so don't even try to do that. They may encourage spam and scam but it doesn't mean I will ever do that.

Buying bitcointalk accounts are not prohibited but the knowledge that you may have learned from a brandnew account is much more reliable in terms of earning money through here in this forum. If you want to earn more bitcoin then you have to learn everything from the start, it takes time but it's worth it.

it's better not to buy an account for at least while you are waiting for your rank to become higher you can get more lessons about forum, bitcoin, altcoin, signature campaign, etc.  here in the forum. Buying a bitcointalk account is not prohibited, just beware of scattered scammers so you will not be victimized.
Please read my post... I have said that I have good knowledge, I know many things about btc and other stuff. Why do you bother posting if you don't answer my post??

It is better to have a good and handwork earn account here in bitcointalk forum. It is better if you make your own account and information of your account here. At least your details are true and accurate and every post that you make is really on your own opinion and knowledge as well.

My question is not about is it good or wrong, my question was how to do it in safe way to avoid red trust and scammers. Because with red trust it is usless to have an account. Is there somebody who can eacrow these kind of things but that I will be protectect in a way that seller can't reclaim accoun't and me avoiding red trust thats mainly all I have previously asked.

-_______________
Some of you guys are helpfull and some are simple bad people like minersday and some don't even read my post till end. I thought there will be only good answer to my question, how to close this theard to prevent people from spamming here because they began doing that - not the reason I opened this theard for.
frmracc

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:14:20 AM

No please, don't do that. You will get caught someday and DT members will red tag your account for sure. The only way is make your own account and wait.

You are right about that, but DT members are against it. Account sales encourage spam, account farming and others shady behavior.
Avispeat (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:55:55 PM

No please, don't do that. You will get caught someday and DT members will red tag your account for sure. The only way is make your own account and wait.

You are right about that, but DT members are against it. Account sales encourage spam, account farming and others shady behavior.

How will they notice and who gives them right, who are those DT members, sound like bullies we should all be afraid of. Sorry but don't get who are they, first time I hear about them.

solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:55:59 PM

How will they notice and who gives them right, who are those DT members, sound like bullies we should all be afraid of. Sorry but don't get who are they, first time I hear about them.

There is link to find the recently password changed accounts and email changed ones. So they will be understand this may bought or changed to another person hand with this information.
Then after that they will chanrck whether post streaming is in the same behavior or not.
If its seems different anyone can report about that account in meta section. Then moderator will check and proceed to give negative trust and may ban if it seems hacked.
nwankwotech

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:57:53 PM

It is good when you register as a newbie and then build it from the start, there is no point in rushing to be at the top

Slow and steady wins the race
Lanatsa

Activity: 2786
Merit: 646

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:27:13 PM

Thank you in advance
Its not actually prohibited but it is not really encourage because these would really lead up on lots of problems, sold accounts used for scamming, campaign abusing and others.

It is good when you register as a newbie and then build it from the start, there is no point in rushing to be at the top

Slow and steady wins the race
Better to go in these kind of path which would really mold you up to be a better member on this community not only that you would eventually learn up lots of things that you didn't experience or learned before.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████