Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:44:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][]DANK SIGNALS- Revolutionizing Crypto Education and trading  (Read 14960 times)
stylonius

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 07:26:45 AM

Hi, I just joined your airdrop.

I like the concept of your project, that the goal is to "solving the problem of user interaction with cryptocurrency exchanges, continuously monitoring markets, while ensuring every member is learning and growing at their own pace as the community grows."

Sure not everyone has the resources and the time to learn how to interact with cryptocurrency, however your project is to fill in the solution with just that!

I really hope for your dev team's success, because you will in the future provide education to the people around the world who are interested in cryptocurrencies, the correct learning they need before hopping in into this industry.

Thank you for creating such project, and as always hope for the best!

P.S Will you be releasing the spreadsheet of the users registered on your telegram channel? Please do! Smiley

M  O  B  U ──────── The Future of Security Tokens
Pre-ICO soon: Get Whitelisted!   https://www.mobu.io/
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
d@anksignals (OP)

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:39:39 PM

Hi, I just joined your airdrop.

I like the concept of your project, that the goal is to "solving the problem of user interaction with cryptocurrency exchanges, continuously monitoring markets, while ensuring every member is learning and growing at their own pace as the community grows."

Sure not everyone has the resources and the time to learn how to interact with cryptocurrency, however your project is to fill in the solution with just that!

I really hope for your dev team's success, because you will in the future provide education to the people around the world who are interested in cryptocurrencies, the correct learning they need before hopping in into this industry.

Thank you for creating such project, and as always hope for the best!

P.S Will you be releasing the spreadsheet of the users registered on your telegram channel? Please do! Smiley

No, Spreadsheets contain sensitive information such as wallet addresses and email contacts.. there is no reason for anyone to need to see this data whatsoever.

Thanks for the support. We are trying to make an impact in trading growth and truly ensure everyone has the facilities to be engaged in trading, whether they utilise our trade bots, directly purchase an investment package, or exercising our analyst courses to further expand their knowledge!

Plese join us on telegram - http://t.me/danksignals
d@anksignals (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:05:01 PM

This air drop is still available to the open public!! We are accepting 15,000 more participants for a grand total of 37,500 members and a total distribution of 7,500,000 DANK tokens by DANK Signals!
originalcoin

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

Bitcoyin.com For Sale

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 05:25:27 AM

When the ICO starts?

gagak

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:48:43 AM

Interesting, this platform is designed to lower the threshold of entry and knowledge into the exchange trade of cryptocurrencies. With a large amount of supply, this project will provide an opportunity for us to participate in the project, I think this project has a very strong team to run its goals.
d@anksignals (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:17:47 AM

Great project ! I'll follow this one very very closely. I would like to reserve Arabic translation if needed.

Thanks team

Please stay tuned! We will be announcing campaigns soon for you all to join! We will be announcing ;
Campaign 1: Video, Blog, & Publication campaign :     earn tokens for sharing a vldeo, blog and publication on  Dank Signals
Campaign 2: Social Media Campaign :   Share posts to earn tokens
Campaign 3: Translation Campaign :    Earn tokens for translating bounty ,white paper, and announcements
Campaign 4: Signature Campaign :     Sport our Signature on your BitcoinTalk profile and You can earn Dank tokens      
Campaign 5: Referral Campaign :       Earn Dank tokens for referring your friends to sign-up and earn a % of ETH they contibute!!!!
d@anksignals (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:19:28 AM

When the ICO starts?
We are expecting to launch our ICO in April, Dates will be announced here once a specific has been decided. Please stay tuned!
Testament28

Activity: 145

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:38:24 AM

I checked your roadmap and find it interesting. You got great plans ahead of you. I would love to join and contribute to the future success of this project. More power to this project and good luck! By the way, I already followed your Twitter account.
d@anksignals (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:21:36 PM

Hey everyone! We just released an updated version of our white paper that dives further in depth to what we are developing!

Please check it out and let us know what you think!!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/19a_mAdF9GxF3RCiWM7GpXol0XB1FIFFC/view?usp=sharing

We should have our AI bot traders available for lease to the public within the next 2 weeks!!!
RensVgb

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:21:01 PM

Applied for the airdrop.

Really hope the project works out, read a bit of the whitepaper and sounds promising.
Would be really awesome if everything you mentioned in the paper will be on there. Would be a game changer
d@anksignals (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:10:45 PM

Applied for the airdrop.

Really hope the project works out, read a bit of the whitepaper and sounds promising.
Would be really awesome if everything you mentioned in the paper will be on there. Would be a game changer

Of course! We plan to fully develop everything within our white paper. Also as mentioned, we WILL have our bots available for the community to lease PRIOR to our token sale launching!
d@anksignals (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:51:10 PM

Joned. Hope we can help spheading the news.

Yes! You can invite all your friends to sign up for the airdrop! We will have the website live in the coming days and will begin our referral program that allows everyone to earn dank tokens for each friend they have sign up using their link!!
waldenari777

Activity: 118

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:34:51 AM

Hi!
What are your advantages over competitors?
d@anksignals (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:42:43 PM

Hi!
What are your advantages over competitors?

Hello, thanks for sharing your interest in Dank Signals, We have many key differences that set us above the rest!

For starters - we offer the best ROI rates on our vested investment packages! Up to 50% ROI/per month on the large tier packages. We provide trade consulting to members 24/7 and share all trade executions with the public - for full transparency on where our earnings come from ( never done before ) . We are developing an entire platform aimed towards the growth of newcomers into crypto currency as well as traders. We really want to ensure everyone fully understands the market analysis and volatility  they may face with confidence.

We will have full lessons on every market trend with options to utilize the lessons learned on a test market without using real funds - so that the traders can gain confidence before risking their own capital. We will have a group chat where members can share their experiences and interact with other traders. Users can also lease their own trading strategies for other member to purchase and learn from themselves in exchange with revenue for sharing!

And finally, We have our AI bot leasing for traders. Users can connect via API to bittrex or binance and benefit from our artificial intelligence trading bot that can execute up 2000 transactions per minute, The trader will have options to set the profits ranges requested by the bot and the coins to select. They will receive up to 25 trading tools to utilize and over 15 safety features! We will have the trading bot available for leasing before the token sale has launched! Leasing price will be $500.00 on 6 month leasing!!

We also offer community incentive, regular giveaways. We will be hosting an ICO calender board highlighting the safest and securest future projects to support. as well as a full news bulletin with the most important snippets of data on the web related to cryptocurrency!

This is just a start! We also plan to implement a community feature request that will allow everyone to submit what they think we should add! All submissions will be carefully reviewed and considered!
badferret

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:31:21 PM

Wow, lots of communication. Dev is making multiple updates a day, this is exciting. Following all your communication channels, keep up the good work.
d@anksignals (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:54:13 PM

Wow, lots of communication. Dev is making multiple updates a day, this is exciting. Following all your communication channels, keep up the good work.

Thanks for the support! Don't forget to register for the airdrop to secure your free Dank tokens before we close registration!!!

Also, I should add, once our website is live in the coming days we will be hosting a referral program to earn free dank tokens for each friend that you recruit to sign up an account with us, as well as 10% of the ETH they contribute to our token sale!!!

Stay tuned guys!!! Lots of exciting things coming and being developed! We are very excited! Please join our telegram
http://t.me/danksignals and twitter - http://twitter.com/dank_signals
d@anksignals (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:20:26 AM

Don't forget to join our telegram channel to stay up to date ! http://t.me/danksignals
chienvannguyen

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:45:51 PM

When do we receive token?
Thank dev!
d@anksignals (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:16:41 PM

When do we receive token?
Thank dev!

After the ICO Sale which is expected to launch in April.
d@anksignals (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:40:20 PM

Don't forget guys this air drop IS STILL OPEN!!!

Please welcome your friends to spread the development wide! We have some exciting things being announced within the next 2 weeks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: