Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:58:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][]DANK SIGNALS- Revolutionizing Crypto Education and trading  (Read 14965 times)
waldenari777

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:42:50 AM

Hi!
What are your advantages over competitors?

Hello, thanks for sharing your interest in Dank Signals, We have many key differences that set us above the rest!

For starters - we offer the best ROI rates on our vested investment packages! Up to 50% ROI/per month on the large tier packages. We provide trade consulting to members 24/7 and share all trade executions with the public - for full transparency on where our earnings come from ( never done before ) . We are developing an entire platform aimed towards the growth of newcomers into crypto currency as well as traders. We really want to ensure everyone fully understands the market analysis and volatility  they may face with confidence.

We will have full lessons on every market trend with options to utilize the lessons learned on a test market without using real funds - so that the traders can gain confidence before risking their own capital. We will have a group chat where members can share their experiences and interact with other traders. Users can also lease their own trading strategies for other member to purchase and learn from themselves in exchange with revenue for sharing!

And finally, We have our AI bot leasing for traders. Users can connect via API to bittrex or binance and benefit from our artificial intelligence trading bot that can execute up 2000 transactions per minute, The trader will have options to set the profits ranges requested by the bot and the coins to select. They will receive up to 25 trading tools to utilize and over 15 safety features! We will have the trading bot available for leasing before the token sale has launched! Leasing price will be $500.00 on 6 month leasing!!

We also offer community incentive, regular giveaways. We will be hosting an ICO calender board highlighting the safest and securest future projects to support. as well as a full news bulletin with the most important snippets of data on the web related to cryptocurrency!

This is just a start! We also plan to implement a community feature request that will allow everyone to submit what they think we should add! All submissions will be carefully reviewed and considered!
AI bot sounds amazing! Thank you for full answer
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
d@anksignals (OP)

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:27:10 PM

Hi!
What are your advantages over competitors?

Hello, thanks for sharing your interest in Dank Signals, We have many key differences that set us above the rest!

For starters - we offer the best ROI rates on our vested investment packages! Up to 50% ROI/per month on the large tier packages. We provide trade consulting to members 24/7 and share all trade executions with the public - for full transparency on where our earnings come from ( never done before ) . We are developing an entire platform aimed towards the growth of newcomers into crypto currency as well as traders. We really want to ensure everyone fully understands the market analysis and volatility  they may face with confidence.

We will have full lessons on every market trend with options to utilize the lessons learned on a test market without using real funds - so that the traders can gain confidence before risking their own capital. We will have a group chat where members can share their experiences and interact with other traders. Users can also lease their own trading strategies for other member to purchase and learn from themselves in exchange with revenue for sharing!

And finally, We have our AI bot leasing for traders. Users can connect via API to bittrex or binance and benefit from our artificial intelligence trading bot that can execute up 2000 transactions per minute, The trader will have options to set the profits ranges requested by the bot and the coins to select. They will receive up to 25 trading tools to utilize and over 15 safety features! We will have the trading bot available for leasing before the token sale has launched! Leasing price will be $500.00 on 6 month leasing!!

We also offer community incentive, regular giveaways. We will be hosting an ICO calender board highlighting the safest and securest future projects to support. as well as a full news bulletin with the most important snippets of data on the web related to cryptocurrency!

This is just a start! We also plan to implement a community feature request that will allow everyone to submit what they think we should add! All submissions will be carefully reviewed and considered!
AI bot sounds amazing! Thank you for full answer

Thanks for the support! We are putting the final touches on our website and are hoping to have the bot open to purchase and lease by next week! It will be available in the tiers $349 for 3 months, $599 for 6 months, and $999 for 12 months! We will also be accepting 52 altcoins as payments
d@anksignals (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:11:19 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 03:35:08 PM by d@anksignals

The time has finally arrived!
We have been working tirelessly to bring YOU the ultimate trading experience!

Visit our website today - https://danksignals.club

As you may know, we are planning to have an upcoming DANK token sale to expand our investment platform, trader's information hub to include strategy leasing, community discussions and trading courses. Ontop of this we really want to allow users to utilise our very own Artificial Intelligence Trading Bots on their exchange accounts, rather than having us directly handle trading for them.

That time has finally come! We have officially launched the PUBLIC release on our algorithmic bots! These bots produce exceptional results and currently operate on 5 indicators.
The bot can trade on any market available on Binance or Bittrex.
This means you can trade for BTC, ETH, or USDT!!!

Also, an important factor to remember,
is our trading bots connect to your exchange account using your API key. This means the bot DOES NOT have the ability to withdrawal any funds at ANY time.

You always rest assured your funds are safely secured within your own access 100% of the time the bot is operating. You can cancel the bot at anytime to relocate your settings or coin preferences!

WE'RE RUNNING A GRAND OPENING LAUNCH PROMOTION!

1 month ONLY  for ALPHA TESTING within the community to understand the community desires in their own trading bots!

Users that purchase this package will gain access to the trading bot for one month to allow initial testing within the community, as well as provide feedback for growth/feature implementation towards public launch coming up.
By purchasing this 1 month ALPHA lease option, you will receive $100 discount on your next purchase for $999.00/1 year leasing , therefore only being charged $899.00/1year

After the month has completed we will gather customer feedback and upgrade the bot accordingly to better suite their needs
We will be adding over 15 new indicators based on the submitted feedback after the intital launch period!

You will also be guarenteed to receive 1000 DANK tokens at NO COST as a special thanks for signing up early to use our bots!
Visit our website today - https://danksignals.club
d@anksignals (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:44:34 AM

Applied for the airdrop
All the best

Thanks for the support! Our Trading bots are now available for public purchase and utilizaton! We're killing it in developments! We are the FIRST trading platform that will have a product available to the community PRIOR to hosting a token sale!
ojuuuuu

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:20:07 AM

Hello,i tried logging in to twitter and this message came up You are blocked from following @dank_signals and viewing @dank_signals's Tweets. Learn more. Please can you tell me what i have done wrong,i have been retweeting your post base on the airdrop
d@anksignals (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:22:05 PM

Hello,i tried logging in to twitter and this message came up You are blocked from following @dank_signals and viewing @dank_signals's Tweets. Learn more. Please can you tell me what i have done wrong,i have been retweeting your post base on the airdrop

What is your twitter username? It was likely due to spamming.. if you retweet multiple tweets at once(10+), you are automatically blocked. Spamming is not allowed. We ask for one retweet to be eligible for airdrop.
d@anksignals (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:38:04 PM

We are very excited to begin bringing the community a reputable, trusted, and productive platform to learn the insides of crypto-currency. We will be hosting trading courses to ensure new-end users fully understand how productive being involved in crypto-currency can really be. We going to go above and beyond to directly interact with every student to 100% make sure they understand the risks involved, and the benefits of their actions if done properly and effectively! Join us today! https://danksignals.club!
ojuuuuu

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:54:07 PM

What is your twitter username? It was likely due to spamming.. if you retweet multiple tweets at once(10+), you are automatically blocked. Spamming is not allowed. We ask for one retweet to be eligible for airdrop.

My username is @ROSEKAIN
d@anksignals (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:32:03 PM

Don’t have time to Trade? Check out our Bot leasing! at   https://danksignals.club/pricing.php Check it Out!!
We're the first tokenized platform to launch a working viable product WEEKS IN ADVANCE to our token sale!
ojuuuuu

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:59:17 AM

My username is @ROSEKAIN

My twitter account is still locked out,is it still possible to unblock me ?
d@anksignals (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:59:57 PM

My username is @ROSEKAIN

My twitter account is still locked out,is it still possible to unblock me ?
done. Please do not spam going forward.
d@anksignals (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:29:00 PM

The airdrop IS still open to community! We have about 1000 entries available before we reach the 10,000 user limit for this round! There will be two more rounds of airdrops!
maydou

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Tw7yXzfoV2tU5gn5Ly3bxjJSgv35TJYQWf

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:24:57 AM

Cool thank you

• ● ●    Fameone    ● ● •
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED MODELING AND PHOTOGRAPHY PLATFORM
▌▐  ──────  Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Instagram  ●  YouTube  ●  Bitcointalk  ──────  ▌▐
d@anksignals (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:18:31 PM

No problem! Thanks for the support!
d@anksignals (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:00:15 AM

There are less than 1000 members available to receive the airdrop! Register today before we reach the 10,000 Signups!
d@anksignals (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:06:30 PM

We posted a poll in our telegram! What exchange would you like to see our trading bots added to next?! Let us know so we grow to your needs!! https://t.me/danksignals
amirshaf

Activity: 163
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:43:24 PM

I read all about this project its look good one and i hope it can be success in the coming days my qeastion is what time ico start ?
d@anksignals (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:32:04 PM

I read all about this project its look good one and i hope it can be success in the coming days my qeastion is what time ico start ?

We are aiming to launch our ICO by the end of April! Please stay tuned in our telegram for the exact launch date!! We want to make sure everything is perfect before rolling out!
FundCoins

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:33:59 AM

Which exchanges are you looking at?
d@anksignals (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:20:59 PM

Which exchanges are you looking at?

We are looking to launch at the major exchanges - KuCoin, Binance and HitBTC. We will also be hosting DANK tokens on smaller exchanges as well but will reveal the full list during the ICO, We are planning the token sale for April, Please join our telegram to remain updated https://t.me/danksignals
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: