Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:09:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][]DANK SIGNALS- Revolutionizing Crypto Education and trading  (Read 14966 times)
BitProNews

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:58:32 PM

The first thought that came into my mind, after a good experience with ICO and crypto for crowdfund, is how the team is so convainced to finish all those hard tasks for developpement before december as shown in the roadmap. The best team group can't never ignore timing in the first steps to build their success. If the coin value will only be backed by circulation in exchanges then it can't be ever discribed as a good investment; hundreds died since last year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
justbfa

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:39:23 PM

The first thought that came into my mind, after a good experience with ICO and crypto for crowdfund, is how the team is so convainced to finish all those hard tasks for developpement before december as shown in the roadmap. The best team group can't never ignore timing in the first steps to build their success. If the coin value will only be backed by circulation in exchanges then it can't be ever discribed as a good investment; hundreds died since last year.

Hmm!
This word hit me hard "hundreds died since last year."
d@anksignals (OP)

Activity: 136

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:23:55 PM

Our token has much utility for functionality on our platform - from leasing and sharing stradegies, to voting mechanisms, purchasing the trading bot,  and staking as well. Feel free to review our white paper on the main page to get a full indepth understanding of what we are developing - a decentralized educational platform for traders and investors to share data and analysis on social trading platform earning income from subscription services and more. Our token has much value beyond an everyday tradeable asset.
d@anksignals (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:52:51 AM

The private sale has officially closed! We have been blessed to raised about $1,000,000 USD in our first 14 days! Our sale will remain closed until May 11th - at that time DANK tokens will become available again at a rate of $0.03 USD - with no added bonuses involved moving forward! We are deeply grateful and passionate about our development , and we are proud to see others believe in what we are doing as well! Join us today - https://danksignals.club
d@anksignals (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:00:12 PM

The public sale has officially opened! We have sold over 240,000,000 dank tokens in the private sale/pre sale rounds!
Each token is valued currently at $0.04usd with the price increasing every 7 days until June 15th,

Our automated trading bots are now available for all users in DEMO mode only, you can purchase a leasing option to execute trades on live markets to generte real profits! We have begun development on our social trading network aswell!

Please join us in the telegram to stay updated daily! https://t.me/danksignals.club
ScamICO_org

Activity: 18

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 10:39:02 AM

This ICO is SCAM!

Read this: https://scamico.org/showthread.php?tid=52
bilal_jan321

Activity: 308
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:08:12 AM

This ICO is ranked under Platinum category at ICORanker and has been given 99/100 points. If you explore this platform in depth you will surely give 100/100.

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
RankerCan

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:37:37 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2018, 11:10:47 AM by RankerCan

This ICO is ranked under Platinum category at ICORanker and has been given 99/100 points. If you explore this platform in depth you will surely give 100/100.
I will also give DANK SIGNALS some good ratings based on following key points from there whitepaper
  • The Dank Signals ecosystem is tasked with solving the problem of user interaction with cryptocurrency exchanges, continuously monitoring markets, while ensuring every member is learning and growing at their own pace as the community grows.
  • The platform is designed to lower the threshold of entry and knowledge into the exchange trade of cryptocurrencies.
  • Investing options that do not require trading knowledge, with an intuitive interface and utilizing expert traders working 24/7 will provide protection and capital turnover, eliminate in-experienced human error and take advantage of the volatility of the cryptocurrency for profit for these participants.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
graygelato

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:51:08 AM

Dank Signals aim is to create an Ecosystem that will resolve the issues of cryptocurrency users interactions with crypto-currency exchanges and trading education. Am I the only one getting impressed with this solution?
pritchathenexttrader

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:54:29 AM

Dank Signals aim is to create an Ecosystem that will resolve the issues of cryptocurrency users interactions with crypto-currency exchanges and trading education. Am I the only one getting impressed with this solution?
The main point of interest in DANK SIGNALS is providing trading education to end users. Cryptocurrency is still an involving industry and many still are not aware of how to trade successfully in the crypto market.
Kellygucci

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:09:07 PM

The project is expected to be launched in Jun 2018 and it will be interesting to see its initial months of launch. If DANK SIGNALS addresses all sort of problem it promises in its whitepaper, nothing will stop it from going to the moon.
destress

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:14:38 PM

Wow, this is a great project. Wish that this existed and already running when I was still learning, would have been a great help. I love the project, great idea and you guys also seem like you have a reliable team backing up the project. Wish you all the luck!
msk19

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

ADVANCED UX ON BLOCKCHAIN ​​DAPP

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:51:27 PM

Thank you very much! Today I received the award for airdrop, 200 tokens, I wish the project great success!

d@anksignals (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:38:59 PM

Hey everyone! Thanks for staying in tune with Dank Signals Traders Knowledge Hub over the past couple of week.
 As a recent update, Our trading bots are LIVE generating genuine earnings on optimal configuratons, & our social trading network has been released in ALPHA development phases. You will be able to view news articles each day and fully customize your user profile including linking your other social channels such as Telegram, Twitter, and LinkedIn profiles.

We have completed distribution for the airdrop that was open in January with registration on the google form. There was roughly 8600 participants to receive 200 Dank Signals tokens each. We have also completed distribution for the private sale token purchasers. Within the next 48 hours, token purchasers to the presale, and the public sale  will be able to process a withdrawal for their Dank Signals Tokens from their account dashboards to their ETH wallets, if you participated in the referral program - these earnings will be eligible after July 15th, Please stay tuned in telegram for the announcement of initial trading platform within the next couple of days -  https://t.me/danksignalsgroup

Today, We will begin calculation for the bounty tokens, We expect these earnings to also be distributed o July 15th with the referral earnings.

Again, we thank you all for your continued support as we strategically grow and develope our infrastructure to the community requirements so that we can provide a functional, informative fully decentralized platform for everyone:)
zenting

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:33:24 AM

Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?
d@anksignals (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:47:22 AM

Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?

Our token sale as already completed mate.
d@anksignals (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:30:39 PM

We would love to inform the community that on August 16th,2018,  Dank Signals Tokens (DANK) will begin trading on the ecex.exchange platform! We are super excited for this partnership and proud to continue delivering on our promises towards growth, campaigned achievements, & productively working with new alternative blockchain projects within the space!

Together for the release of the trading pairs, Ecex.exchange (https://ecex.exchange/) and Dank Signals (https://danksignals.club) will host a small airdrop to participants of this exchange. Register your account today! If you have any questions feel free to join us in telegram - https://t.me/danksignalsgroup
tuansyho2

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:02:22 AM

I read all about this project its look good one and i hope it can be success in the coming days my qeastion is what time ico start ?
d@anksignals (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:38:13 AM

Hey everyone, We have a major announcement!!

Dank Signals Token is now available for voting to list on Mercatox exchange for trading!!
Please cast your votes to assist with having Dank Signals added to another exchange trading platform so that we can expand our public platforms and move on step closer to having Dank Signals Tokens listed on Coin Market Cap and gain mass adoption!

To cast your vote on Mercatox please continue reading and follow all requirements:
Voting conditions:

- One user have 5 free votes per month, only if the balance of his account have been deposited at least once since registration. This means you must make a deposit on the exchange and place a trade order

- The user can purchase an unlimited number of votes for Points (Points can be obtained by participating in our Loyalty Program or purchased from participants of the loyalty program on the exchange page at the POINT/BTC pair)

You can purchase mercatox voting token POINT using BTC to place additional votes!

Once your create an account or log-in, make a deposit & please go here to vote!
https://mercatox.com/coins/list?name=dank

Lets come together on a community and continue growing!!

You can currently purchase Dank Signals Tokens on https://ECEX.Exchange

We also have a partnership being announced very shortly!
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:57:33 AM

Dank Signals is growing rapidly and a network of employees who want to contribute and become part of this network.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: