Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:26:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and ETH are Shitcoins  (Read 1230 times)
jzone23

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:00:06 AM

So bitcoin got extremely high transaction fees, slowdowns, huge risks.
While ETH gets ton of shady ICOs and their most successful dApp is some stupid dancing cat avatar.

Both can be named Shitcoins and Scams, what will they ever be used for other than storages of money which they are good for? This does not justify their current prices, they probably should drop by 50% or more.

Yet WTC just signed China Mobile the worlds largest mobile carrier, as well as many other industry leaders and even exchanges, and will get to $50bn to $100bn market cap soon, yet nobody here even talks about them? Everyone buying BTC and ETH expecting *50 now?

ETH being $100k and Bitcoin being 1m? Lol....

Market really is crazy, a bubble and with tons of dumb money.

I hope for a crash because then WTC will still be worth $100bn.

I feel something you bought a bitcoin when is almost reaching 20,000 USD from the peak and suddenly go down quickly. You can't blame those coins if you have some losses, you must need to accept what happened and forget about it.

The only problem right now is the high transaction fee and slow confirmation for both eth and btc. Hopefully this kind of problem will be resolved as soon as possible.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
xPPx

Activity: 531
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 07:33:49 AM

If Bitcoin/Ethereum are shitcoins, what are the other thousands of coins/tokens?!?
spanolesbaluko

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:35:26 AM

Hi everyone, check out these two sleeping ICO giants: Cointed and Giftz. You may check them, both are great but essentially different. Cointed for example is a working business with some solid partners, and already working business behind it, while Giftz is a new ICO which has an awesome potential backed by a solid team behind it.
stanstan

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 07:39:20 AM

If Bitcoin/Ethereum are shitcoins, what are the other thousands of coins/tokens?!?
Good point. Bitcoin will remain the strong leader, ethereum will stay in top 5 during this year. Eth is a reliable investment.
paloloy

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 07:39:52 AM

Well, any Altcoins except Bitcoin and Ethereum are shit coins as what you're holding right now are shit coins as well.
Why don't you just hold and wait instead of blaming the market flow that made investors and traders rich quick and someday you'll be also.

paloloy

Merit: 102

REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 07:42:04 AM

Good point. Bitcoin will remain the strong leader, ethereum will stay in top 5 during this year. Eth is a reliable investment.

Probably he has no Bitcoin and Ethereum that's why he tagged these two giant coins as shit coins.
He's blaming he had nothing until now. Well, maybe he's just a troll or bogus just to make shit statement without thinking clearly.

nuggetbram

Activity: 326
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:07:58 AM

I don't agree with any of these ideas. Bitcoin and Ethereum are the father of all altcoins.
Without Bitcoin and Ethereum, there is no crypto currency world.
muenze (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:51:15 AM

Probably he has no Bitcoin and Ethereum that's why he tagged these two giant coins as shit coins.
He's blaming he had nothing until now. Well, maybe he's just a troll or bogus just to make shit statement without thinking clearly.

I have a lot of bitcoin and I always use bitcoin to store my profits.. Like when I made x30 on verge, tron and others.. I store it all in bitcoin...
But its dead in bitcoin... Bitcoin made x3 in half a year.. Some of my altcoins made x20 in 2 weeks. All make profit and more than just x3...

Bitcoin and ETH were good coins when you got in early. Now they are shitcoins and people will only lose their money.

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
muenze (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:59:14 AM

Well, any Altcoins except Bitcoin and Ethereum are shit coins as what you're holding right now are shit coins as well.
Why don't you just hold and wait instead of blaming the market flow that made investors and traders rich quick and someday you'll be also.

I made a lot of money by going against the market. A lot of money. More than I ever had. I have crypto everything to thank for. But thats because I did not stay just in Bitcoin or ETH. If I stayed in Bitcoin or ETH I would have lost 100s of thousands of $ because they almost dont move anymore. I mean people party that ETH went up 70% in 6 months but do they realize many coins in that time went up *70?

You do know the difference between *70 and 70% ?

At some point there is so many investors in a coin, the price is so high... that there probably would have to be millions of people make millions with it.. before late investors could ever make a profit. Anyone you know who got rich with crypto, was there even one guy who got in late in expensive coins? Nope.

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
muenze (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:10:23 AM

What are you saying about haha thats very funny.Look how great the price and look how many people help by bitcoin and ethereum.The very successful and the top altcoins im very proud of that two and one thing i can say be proud because you find bitcoin and ethereum

Look how proud you can be if you bought ETH at $0.25

Do you really think its smart to buy it now at $1000? Its so high already, it can almost not double anymore. The risk/Reward ratio is just so BAD in eth now. If theres a crash you will lose 80%.

If you got in at $0.25 with ETH sure you dont care for bubble because you are still rich. But buying now? Even if ETH goes to $10k which it wont, thats very small profits compared to promising ,NEW projects that are still cheap.

muenze (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:21:30 AM

Hi everyone, check out these two sleeping ICO giants: Cointed and Giftz. You may check them, both are great but essentially different. Cointed for example is a working business with some solid partners, and already working business behind it, while Giftz is a new ICO which has an awesome potential backed by a solid team behind it.

No thanks. Maybe the next Neo, next ETH, next Bitcoin at $0.25? That I would like to buy together with all of you.

Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:23:53 AM

So bitcoin got extremely high transaction fees, slowdowns, huge risks.
While ETH gets ton of shady ICOs and their most successful dApp is some stupid dancing cat avatar.

Both can be named Shitcoins and Scams, what will they ever be used for other than storages of money which they are good for? This does not justify their current prices, they probably should drop by 50% or more.
Thats their business thats they do for a living and you dont even know how you can construct that piece from scratch. They have their strategies to put use not like you complaining while youre still a newbie good luck on that youre the stupid one
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:34:01 AM

but if true eth coins and bitcoins will go crazy maybe I should go crazy because the coins that come will more the better I think for which coins will I choose
muenze (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:01:05 PM

but if true eth coins and bitcoins will go crazy maybe I should go crazy because the coins that come will more the better I think for which coins will I choose

Yeah you will just have to watch the markets, the discussion boards, maybe even the ICOs to get in on the NEXT eth/bitcoin/neo/ripple and buy it CHEAP, thats the ONLY way. All those people going into ETH, bitcoin now will only LOSE because they are too LATE.

readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:53:22 PM

For me ETH and BTC are valued first of all because its technology and faith that they gave to people. Telling the truth dollar is very bubbled too, we all know about it but this is not the reason to abstain it.
Mevz

Merit: 106

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:07:09 PM

This guy is out of his mind, he doesn't even know what is a true shitcoin. Think clearly you can't even trade without the use Bitcoin and Ethereum. These two coins are the superstars in the crypto. They are the beggining of all this ideas without them even this forum would never be exists. They are the reason why virtual currency is known in all parts of the world and its not right you call it a shit. Even also you have benefits with it.
Prince Malik

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:33:22 PM

I dont know why you said this about eth and btc...maby you locking for a perfect coin without any negative think but this is impossible

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
deviltasha

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:39:52 PM

why isn't anyone starting shitcoins, i mean crypto named "shitcoin" it's catchy and word is known, and according to ts they sell like crazy aaand thanks google https://www.shitcoin.io/ idea is taken as always
leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:42:57 PM

Right then, why does all the discussion in altcoin section end up with these kinds of words like "Shitcoin" "scam" and all? Bitcoin is not an altcoin first of all, and Ethereum may have been a shitcoin but has long ago moved beyond that.

I do agree that the coin OP is shilling is on the verge of being a shitcoin, but yes,,, hard to feel any sympathy for that kind of post. Does anyone really actually believe BTC and ETH are dead? I would like to meet such people after 5 years.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
88trentkaven

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:55:25 PM

that is not right to say both bitcoin and ethereum are shit coins, bitcoin can be slow or high transactions fee but its value and the profit we can earn is very huge, also ethreum is useful because rightnow there are many altcoins on the market based on ethereum platform, so as long as ethreum is used by ICOs it is still very useful in crypto market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: