Bitcoin Forum
January 21, 2019, 04:35:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You Believe In The Power of Dreams  (Read 725 times)
Jofor74

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:42:50 PM

Can dreams reify from the spiritual to reality?
I once was in a dream in the jungle and saw myself beside a river. Beside that river was a lady and a crocodile. The croc was standing vertically like humans and I was bewildered at such sight; a crocodile standing with a woman. The amazing sight was something I felt I should record, so I brought out my phone to video it. Just as I was about raising my phone, the croc grabbed the woman and dived into the river.
I woke up with a start...
The following morning, as I was getting ready for duty, I remembered the dream and had no doubt in my mind that it portended danger. I did what I never did before by going back home.
I slept...

A few hours later, there was a knock on the gate. Someone came to inform me that a lady I was close to, the wife of a provost marshal and a Major-General was dead. She died in an accident.

I since have wondered if the lady eaten by the crocodile in my dream was the general's wife. Are dreams real?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
freakingcat

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:46:28 PM

"The power of dreams"; That's Honda's motto, and YES I do believe in Honda.
Made MY dreams come true.
dediombeee

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:54:08 PM

To reach all our dreams is cursed with hard effort and always prayed prayer, the dream will be closer to reality. Make a strategy to reach it. tell the crowd what our dreams become so we feel responsible to make it come true. Avoid the laziness that often attacks, and do not complain .
marinomario

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:01:23 PM

I think dreams can guarantee success, because it is always a source of motivation to achieve goals or reach the next goal. motivation motivation that will move the body and set the strategy to be taken, for example how to find information and establish communication and cooperate with others .

Kuchiyosenojutsu

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:03:33 PM

Without dreams, hopes, or desires - life will be bland. Work, eat, or sleep will feel normal. Nothing special because you just spend time in your life just like that. And with the dream you have, life will be much more beautiful to live.

think about dreams, hopes, or desires that currently have your head. Maybe tomorrow you want to have a new job, complete a thesis that has been delayed some time, or immediately formalize the relationship with your partner. whatever your dream, you are entitled to do everything possible to make it happen.
CryptoKyddie

Activity: 182
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:38:59 PM

We live in a life with far too few dreams. I lok that part of sleep, when you are not fully awake, nor fully asleep. For me my body feels like it is free and in a awake dreamlike sleep. It's like a snooze, lightheaded moment. I try to chase this feeling every day.
Skroojee

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:08:48 PM

Yes. The power of a dream is certainly figurative, but still if you are dreaming, then you are aiming for something, and if you are striving for something then you are doing the actions that are necessary to achieve your goal, your dreams.

bennysax

Activity: 192

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:19:31 PM

Yes I do believe in the power of dream. Most times when people dream they take it casually. Dreams before reality if prayed about it, especially good dreams. If bad dream, it is always very important to pray against it because if taken likely, it may eventually become reality.
Saksham

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:26:30 PM

At the end of the day all we have is a bed and, if we are lucky even a dream so yes, i believe in dreams and they help me keep going the next day. It is a positive thing for me.
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:00:03 PM

dream! I do not believe in dreams. It is just an illusion. Because you think so much about something, you will dream of it in a dream. Dream is not true. You believe in what is happening. Out what is going on around you.
Chie Sarmiento

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:24:51 PM

I once was in a dream in the jungle and saw myself beside a river. Beside that river was a lady and a crocodile. The croc was standing vertically like humans and I was bewildered at such sight; a crocodile standing with a woman. The amazing sight was something I felt I should record, so I brought out my phone to video it. Just as I was about raising my phone, the croc grabbed the woman and dived into the river.
The following morning, as I was getting ready for duty, I remembered the dream and had no doubt in my mind that it portended danger. I did what I never did before by going back home.
I slept...

A few hours later, there was a knock on the gate. Someone came to inform me that a lady I was close to, the wife of a provost marshal and a Major-General was dead. She died in an accident.

I since have wondered if the lady eaten by the crocodile in my dream was the general's wife. Are dreams real?
Yes because I get my inspiration in life and that without my dreams of life is gone..
Synnelaurie

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:26:57 PM

Dreams are like part of the future.Ot can scare you or can make you happy  based on what typur dreaming. I believe in my dreams because dreams sometimes teach us a lesson.
Tozi

Activity: 123
Merit: 3

sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:39:01 PM

I honestly don't believe in dreams.The dreams are short.In the dreams impossible things happen.Sometimes it happened that my dream happened in my life, it doesn't look a bit real to me.There are people who don't like to dream because they are afraid.

X ──  A SMART BLOCKCHAIN EXCHANGE PLATFORM  ── X
Join SUNX (XNS) ICO: https://sunxcoin.com/
paras20

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:49:09 AM

I slept...

Yes i do really believe in the powers of dreams as long as you have a fighting spirit believe in your self that you can achieve your goal in life and that it
Chusnul

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:44:32 AM

I believe dreams can be very powerful into what's going on in our subconscious. Dreams are a way our mind works through things. I've had some very insightful dreams that have helped me understand what may be bothering me in my life and maybe give me a heads up as to what's really going on in my mind.
Mister k

Activity: 322
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 10:15:54 AM

Freud and some others believed that dreams are a manifestation of the unconscious, and I tend to think the same. They are also inspired by things you saw, read or have heard during the day.

Loonie Network   ■■■■■   Loonie Token, An ERC20 Token   ■■■■■   LNI         
Participate in the Crowsale now
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   ANN Thread
Angelineoff_2018

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:02:08 AM

I believe that dreams be a guide or a warning for you. So you already have plan of action whether it  is good or bad. Like Daniel who interpret the dreams of the king.  He was of use to the king because of his amazing interpretations.
bakekang008

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:18:20 PM

Yes I believe power of dreams, and FATE. Because everyday we dream, everyday it happen just believe in your self that you can do everything and you can reach your dreams. Just believe in GOD that he can help you everyday.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
josephine85

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:56:04 AM

Yes I believe in the power of dreams. Like Joseph the bible character. Joseph with God's guidance interprets pharoh's dream and pharoh's dream became real.Nowadays, I know that dreams has still power. In my own experience, I dreamed of a big snake trying to bite me, I know that someone will going to betray me. And it really happened because my boyfriend cheated on me.Dream has power indeed!
Jingjess

Activity: 336

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:02:03 AM

A dream is a powerful stimulant to motivate yourself to work for your goal in order for you to achieved.Being proactive about ones dream will always lead to some sort of hapiness.I believed that if everyone will work on your dreams and make a sacrifices to achieved your dreams then you feel "true happiness" if they become reality.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bitcointalk.org is not available or authorized for sale. Do not believe any fake listings.
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.