Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:40:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Transaction fee down to $0.11! SegWit works!  (Read 469 times)
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:51:21 PM

Wonderful,  Bitcoin is now as fast as LTC Litecoin.  Say goodbye to BitcoinCash small blocksize drama.  All we need is a Segwit.
BitcoinCash was created just to accomodate a few bitcoin holders to make quick cash
they see the problem with congested network and use the opportunity to blow it up big
have you wondered why there are drasticaly less spam transactions filling the mempool now? Cool
and strangely while btc.com recommends 5 Satoshis/vbyte | 0.00001 BTC/KvB
as I'm writing, bitcoinfees.earn.com still showing 110 satoshis/byte Shocked as recommended fee

countryfree (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:22:19 PM

Wonderful,  Bitcoin is now as fast as LTC Litecoin.  Say goodbye to BitcoinCash small blocksize drama.  All we need is a Segwit.
BitcoinCash was created just to accomodate a few bitcoin holders to make quick cash
they see the problem with congested network and use the opportunity to blow it up big
have you wondered why there are drasticaly less spam transactions filling the mempool now? Cool
and strangely while btc.com recommends 5 Satoshis/vbyte | 0.00001 BTC/KvB
as I'm writing, bitcoinfees.earn.com still showing 110 satoshis/byte Shocked as recommended fee

I have yet to understand why some people use a website to see how much the transaction fee should be.
Your wallet will recommend you an amount, and you can manually adjust it, so there's just no need for an external source of info. Or you may check mempool size, eventually.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: