Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:36:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Wallets?  (Read 176 times)
StrongCore (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:36:11 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 05:49:54 PM by StrongCore

Hi,

What is Anon Ethereum/DASH/LTC Wallets?

Exodus.io very bad so ignore it

What about https://jaxx.io/features.html ?

Thanks
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 08:37:56 PM

Anonymous Ethereum wallets? You could use TOR and Myetherwallet, mist metawallet etc 

Positivebetting
StrongCore (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:53:16 PM

Anonymous Ethereum wallets? You could use TOR and Myetherwallet, mist metawallet etc 

Yea, I saw that before
Any other good wallets?
randy321

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:24:29 PM

They are all anonymous, but this is not really the right place for it.  Try the altcoin forum.  Mods, please move this thread.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:39:20 PM

I like Exodus myself but if you import private keys then they do a sweep of the old account to
move all the money to the new public key for the coins and I understand why they do this
but they should make it more obvious because for BTC it could cost you a fortune due to fees.

My top walled is Jaxx but that has a security issue so best to run it from it's own MicrosSD card
on a phone using Android if you can

Both wallets do ShapeShift plus I use "Toast" on a phone to store Ripple so what makes you say
exodus is bad ?

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:50:10 PM

What's wrong with Exodus? It's pretty anonymous if you do proper infosec(e.g. running through Tails, Tor, etc). Even though I use a hardware wallet(ledger nano S), I actually think Exodus is one of the best multicoin wallets out there.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ihsanskanzaone

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:03:31 PM

Yea, I saw that before
Any other good wallets?
I save my bitcoin in blockchain and until now my bitcoin remains safe with no Problems. It's just a matter of cutting off the transactions to be sent to a large enough exchanger so I decided to store my bitcoin at the bitcoin.co.id exchange place. so I can immediately withdraw in the form of money without the cost of sending again to the exchanger.
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:07:22 PM

there are many ethereum wallets you can  create if you want, you  can go on myethewallet, metamask or else, but it depends on you if what kind of wallet do you want to create.
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:17:38 PM

What's wrong with Exodus? It's pretty anonymous if you do proper infosec(e.g. running through Tails, Tor, etc). Even though I use a hardware wallet(ledger nano S), I actually think Exodus is one of the best multicoin wallets out there.
same question, anyway i'm using myetherwallet for storing my etherum and so far i don't have any problem with that. To be honest i'm not familiar with other wallets so i can't recommend you which wallet best for you, but may i know why do you hate exodus i think i'm gonna use this wallet maybe sharing little bit about your experience will help the community.

StrongCore (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:25:24 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 12:35:57 AM by StrongCore

same question, anyway i'm using myetherwallet for storing my etherum and so far i don't have any problem with that. To be honest i'm not familiar with other wallets so i can't recommend you which wallet best for you, but may i know why do you hate exodus i think i'm gonna use this wallet maybe sharing little bit about your experience will help the community.

Many shit errors when I have used LTC Wallet, Some one sent me 25$ and I not got them on my wallet. Total of shit.

https://www.myetherwallet.com is good but there any desktop wallet?
Elby

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:27:30 AM

Mist is not fully syncing, tried multiple times, now uninstalled and never again. I would advice Legder or Trezor through MEW.

StrongCore (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:24:29 PM

Mist is not fully syncing, tried multiple times, now uninstalled and never again. I would advice Legder or Trezor through MEW.

No hardware wallets pls
latumi1

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:30:44 PM

Hi,

What is Anon Ethereum/DASH/LTC Wallets?

Thanks
MEW is good for many kinds of use.
rahleurfan

Activity: 232

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:49:30 PM

I choose myetherwallet, as it is light on the one hand and doesn't require you to upload your private key on the other hand. After a while in crypto I decided to buy hardware wallet, so now I use Trezor+MyEtherWallet.
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:58:40 PM

I don't understand why everyone is worried about anonymity. No one understands that if you want to track any user of cryptocurrencies? Personally, I'm sure I'm not doing anything wrong when I use crypto-currencies and is ready to fight for their rights. I'm sorry that a lot of people want to negotiate with the government and not to assert their rights.
anhhung409

Activity: 318

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:59:02 PM

I think the MEW wallet is a smart choice because almost every trading platform accepts it. Besides, the transaction costs are low, can participate in the campaign, ... so I chose the wallet MEW

bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:24:27 PM

Better you go through myethereum wallet or any hardware wallet's can also use because hard ware wallet's are more secured. And no one can stolen it.
btcdepo

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:52:47 PM

there are many ethereum wallets you can  create if you want, you  can go on myethewallet, metamask or else, but it depends on you if what kind of wallet do you want to create.

myetherwallet is the choice of wallet for me. I am using it with ledger nano x integrated as I don't trust web based wallets generally and nano x allows me to put extra security layer on my mew.

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE  Token Exchange.
▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬  No More Waiting! Main Sale Starts Nov 05, 2018.  ▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬
WHITEPAPER | ANN | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | REDDIT | DISCORD
Ascredo

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:53:51 PM

It is best to use MEW purse, it is the most reliable after a cold..
StrongCore (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:50:20 PM

Yea MEW is good, What about https://jaxx.io/features.html ?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: