Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:59:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Announcing BCCAPI  (Read 7502 times)
Jan (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1043
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 10:54:00 PM

Ha. I just realized that I am adding fuel to a thread I started two years ago. In Bitcoin land that is a very long time. Now that I am at it, please bear with me.
I am on my way home from a bitcoin meetup in Copenhagen, 3 1/2 hours each way.
Since the BCCAPI was announced 2 years and 4 days ago we have seen numerous attempts at starting Android wallets on top of it. The most successful being BitcoinSpinner.
We have all learned a lot about what in my mind was an experiment, at least back then. Now everything is different.
Bitcoin has gained tenfold or more in value. Well funded companies are shooting up all over. As for mysels, I have quit a sunning carrer in IT (at VMware), gained 10 pounds, my wife hardly recognizes me, and my children do not know who I am. Never the less, I have had the best time of my life doing what I am best at: developing great Bitcoin software.
What I am currently working on: The best mobile wallet on the planet
What the future brings? I don't know, but I am sure it is going to be interesting and something with Bitcoin.

What did the last two years of bitcoin life bring to you?

Mycelium let's you hold your private keys private.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: