Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:04:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What Crypto Trading Groups  (Read 99 times)
sylance (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:58:04 PM

I'm doing some research on paid groups that provide buy/sell recommendations to members.  I'm not talking about pump and dump groups but groups that do fundamental and technical analysis and make recommendations to their customers.  Can you help me put together a list?  Just a name and a website is all I need as I'll do the research from that... but surprisingly Google search doesn't return a lot and I'm sure there's hundreds of them out there.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cucd23

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:12:26 PM

I found a new paid btc bittrex channel 36 tickets for 1 month Trial.
Just test

https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEy01J1ltFoApMglQg
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:20:23 PM

I'm doing some research on paid groups that provide buy/sell recommendations to members.  I'm not talking about pump and dump groups but groups that do fundamental and technical analysis and make recommendations to their customers.  Can you help me put together a list?  Just a name and a website is all I need as I'll do the research from that... but surprisingly Google search doesn't return a lot and I'm sure there's hundreds of them out there.

Stay away from paid groups. There is such an abundance of great TA, FA and general advice that is offered for free. Guys like "Wolf of Poloniex" are mostly just pocketing your money and offering very little value in return. I heard he mostly just bitches about his problems and hangovers rather than providing quality TA.

A lot of the paid group guys are just dumping their bags on you, too. They shill what they've already accumulated and are looking for liquidity to sell into. There is also a trend of new accounts popping up over the past several months with tens of thousands of bought followers, trying to get in on the "paid group" action.

These guys offer great charts and commentary and aren't looking to take your money:
https://twitter.com/drei4u
https://twitter.com/CarpeNoctom
https://twitter.com/CryptoMessiah
https://twitter.com/cryptodemedici

cucd23

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:24:33 PM

Yeah thats true, but u can take 1 month for free and if u dont like. U can leave Wink

https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEy01J1ltFoApMglQg

Thats true the most paid groups are scam. Look hat my paid group and u will the difference Smiley
Got enough. Just have fun with the crypto world Smiley
sylance (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:45:14 PM

Thanks guys!  Great advice and for right now I'm just looking around to see what's being offered.  There are so many scams!  I've found some that offer trading signals for .05BTC a month, but they try to up sell you to a 'managed' portfolio... meaning you give them 2BTC and they invest it for you.

I'll look into what you linked but if others have suggestions I'd appreciate it!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:29:19 AM

For crypto currency market I have not found as of now any reliable paid group. I know this exist in the stock market and the popular ones are really good, it seems like they do insider trading.

I think because of the volatility of the crypto market predicting it is really hard.  It is better to just do your own research and technical analysis.
EinaiOraCoinDev

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:21:34 AM

It is full of them at the moment, but most of them are paid channels, and you need to pay a little amount of money per month in order to receive those signals. most of them are scam.
But there are some who are good after all, just try to make your own research on the Telegram search bar.

imran69

Activity: 102

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:00:51 AM

how can i do research and technical analysis?
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:24:16 AM

the "groups" specially on telegram and discord and when they require some sort of entrance are always scams. even if you see some Technical Analysis on them, they just put those up to make them look more legit to someone from outside. in reality they are doing the same thing as any other pump and dump groups.

if you want technical analysis (which is useless for altcoins by the way) learn to do it yourself and then visit TradingView.com for some insights.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: