Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:58:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My attempt to double money through sports betting  (Read 533 times)
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:38:39 PM

I was try to double my amount in sports betting thru parlay, however the risk is much higher compared to single betting. Because once one of the bet lose even your 5 or 10 bet wins you will lose. Due to during your betting was always rolling every time you win.
Other than that if you want to double your amount to just bet on the team or people who have low percentage of winning.

IMO, I'm better to gamble with single betting rather than parlay and guess what ? I win up to 7x from initial deposit.
Well if you ask me what I'm bet is I'm bet the result for last final world cup and the result is Draw which made me 0.05 profit.
It's feel awesome , man !

Though one good parlay could earn you x50 in a jiffy. Although the higher the multiplier the harder it is to win, but I've seen quite a lot of these parlay bet slips win, just go on nitrogen and check their parlay competition and see for yourself. Some of them even wins 50 BTC just because of that betslip. I can't imagine what I'll do with a 50 BTC win if I just bet about 1mBTC. Though that would require a miracle to win.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:14:54 PM

I was try to double my amount in sports betting thru parlay, however the risk is much higher compared to single betting. Because once one of the bet lose even your 5 or 10 bet wins you will lose. Due to during your betting was always rolling every time you win.
Other than that if you want to double your amount to just bet on the team or people who have low percentage of winning.

IMO, I'm better to gamble with single betting rather than parlay and guess what ? I win up to 7x from initial deposit.
Well if you ask me what I'm bet is I'm bet the result for last final world cup and the result is Draw which made me 0.05 profit.

Though one good parlay could earn you x50 in a jiffy. Although the higher the multiplier the harder it is to win, but I've seen quite a lot of these parlay bet slips win, just go on nitrogen and check their parlay competition and see for yourself. Some of them even wins 50 BTC just because of that betslip. I can't imagine what I'll do with a 50 BTC win if I just bet about 1mBTC. Though that would require a miracle to win.

How many people though win sports betting through parlay than single bets? The higher the gains, the higher the risks and personally i'm not willing to make that much risk even with sports bets. I'd rather stick to small gains with bigger chances of winning

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:54:37 PM

Sorry to hear that the site w7bet didn't refund your bet if it was a legitimate argument on your part.
You should register on another site if you can and continue.
It is quite possible to double your money in sports betting but not really on parlay.
I tried doing that just this week and lost because of the lowest odds one losing it on a 4-game one.
It would of doubled with just the one pick at 2.28x odds.
So an easy win.

Let me know if you are still looking for a respectable site towards their players and who are fair to use.
Without having to worry about trying to withdraw your funds when you do win.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:31:46 PM

Well but from my experience with parlays they can also be very risky and i am not ready to jeopardize my bitcoins litecoins on risky parlays even though there can be good ones which can offer me quick x50 or even more chances of multiplying my income.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: