Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:08:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Understanding how to properly evaluate coins/tokens  (Read 720 times)
littlemonny

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:51:38 AM

that was really nice article. i mean taht full explanation and change how i see my investment. Ussualy i buy when dip sell when high like another person do, but now ill be more carefull and try to gain stable profit everyday.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trisdivergent1201

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:25:45 PM

I am so pleased with your article! It is very straight-forward and informative. This is something I can share with my friends because recently, I felt I wasted a lot of effort in an ICO. And you are right, some whitepaper lacks the #15."-Is it absolutely necessarily to have the coin?". For a fairly new ctc investor, it takes me hours to evaluate a coin, but it really helps.  I've also read other of your articles, which are also nice.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:20:40 AM

sometimes, I spend at least 15 minutes or so to analyze the coin that I want to buy because I want to make sure that the coin is in the good price to buy. besides that, I don't look at an expert because it is better I analyze with my own research and no matter the result, it will be good for my lesson. but I read on twitter about each coin so I can get the newest info from the dev and this will help me to choose the right coin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:46:43 PM

Understanding how the coin properly evaluated gives the investors more ideas on how to choose the perfect investment that is suitable to their lifestyle and standards that they have
crypt0junkie28

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:36:29 AM

I normally do my own research. I make it a habit of checking out the whitepaper, website, roadmap, team, platform and a lot more. That's how I landed on investing in chozun 途赞. Your article is great.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 10:56:53 PM

I normally do my own research. I make it a habit of checking out the whitepaper, website, roadmap, team, platform and a lot more. That's how I landed on investing in chozun 途赞. Your article is great.

Thanks I appreciate the kind comment Smiley

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 01:50:09 PM

This is still relevant today, and so if you guys are interested in it I would check it out.

Positivebetting
arun9900

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:58:32 PM

the most important outcomes, and one that must be sustained over time plenty of projects to choose from, hence it will become even harder to assess these projects you can see the activity of each developer individually. This information is key for investigating the development team !!
argus312

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:04:15 PM

Personally, I look closely at the very project that supports the coin or the platform.
giancarlo01

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:28:50 AM

I wrote a full article on how to evaluate coins/tokens: The Right Way to Evaluate a Cryptocurrency
*If you enjoyed this, dont forget to give it a clap!

How many of you actually take the time to evaluate coins you invest in? Or do you simply look at an "expert" and follow calls?

I think the most important thing to do is to follow the questions in the Medium posts in order to accurately give the coin an evaluation.

Thoughts?

Excellent, enjoyed it, i followed you and gave your medium post claps. Well, It is essential one carefully evaluate coins before investing. Evaluation makes a good investor and Good bounty hunter.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 03:46:42 PM

I wrote a full article on how to evaluate coins/tokens: The Right Way to Evaluate a Cryptocurrency
*If you enjoyed this, dont forget to give it a clap!

How many of you actually take the time to evaluate coins you invest in? Or do you simply look at an "expert" and follow calls?

I think the most important thing to do is to follow the questions in the Medium posts in order to accurately give the coin an evaluation.

Thoughts?

Excellent, enjoyed it, i followed you and gave your medium post claps. Well, It is essential one carefully evaluate coins before investing. Evaluation makes a good investor and Good bounty hunter.

Thanks, I appreciate the kind words.

Positivebetting
Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:27:37 PM

On a antsy motion on the sea-chart, you and or fewer explain the capitalisation of this deal a blow to and the materiality. But it even doesn't consign you any guarantees
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:11:37 PM

There was a time when I used to look at the opinions of experts on a coin and followed what they said but at a point I started to see that a lot of people evaluate coins based on their emotions. Now what I do is to look at the coins myself and make sure that I do enough research into the coin before I invest in it. I look at the product, what the project is offering and the people behind the project, this helps me to get a good look into the things that I am investing in.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 07:35:07 PM

Most cryptocurrency investments have ended very badly, and that is likely due to people not properly evaluating the tokens. This should be a very relevant thread still, so if you plan on investing in any crypto or anything at all you should look at this.

Positivebetting
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 07:43:47 PM

clients of online social dating service might finds of one with the offers for pupils of indonesia.
as the customs of the quote of UNITY IN DIVERSITY, the use of returns from reference of option of available offers from developer gives with less on advantage as clients to gains of threat as attempted of risks with distraction as might to arise as returns with moderation from foreign abroad of non culture friendly customs on objective with the decision of release from the service developer.

viva chesster from the caressen webworks now preparing use of plan on future projects as might to work on focus with the answer for pupils of indonesia to gives with one on confinement as referring of offers with the name of DOGEM.ID as now to requires of supports of investors as might to dispute with funds on assessment to helps as managing of plan from the beginning to finest with terms as appealing works on entrance as managing use of customs of the social dating service of focus with projection.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
qtronix

Activity: 596
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:55:58 PM

Of course, the person himself must evaluate the coins before buying, because it is his money and he is responsible for them. But he can also get other people's opinions. It can be useful.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:59:53 PM

The mistake so many people make is not taking some time out out of their schedule, to do some research on projects that interest them. Little do they know that even if a project is endorsed by any expert, i does not mean such project is totally genuine or that it will succeed.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 05:14:09 PM

The mistake so many people make is not taking some time out out of their schedule, to do some research on projects that interest them. Little do they know that even if a project is endorsed by any expert, i does not mean such project is totally genuine or that it will succeed.

This is very true and we have seen a lot of "experts" support shit projects/coins. It is all about gathering information and learning peoples bias and agendas.

Positivebetting
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: