Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:09:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🚀 [Pre-ANN] AZULIK: adding privacy to DAG fee-less instant transactions 🌟🚀  (Read 7173 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
fonship

Activity: 893
Merit: 135

Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 03:06:39 AM

So is this also going on the way of manta and stone, or do we have some real work here
these days, random dag projects just popped up, be careful guys.

selling sushistake.com, send offers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
antoinnepy

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:07:50 AM

So is this also going on the way of manta and stone, or do we have some real work here
Dev has been communicative, unlike with Manta and Stone. I believe we'll see some real progress here.
Zerebokep

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:31:10 PM

Any word regarding today's withdrawal?
goldandcrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:58:35 PM

What was the withdrawal?
rawspe

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:34:37 PM

This looked very weird to me, until I realized that nanode is the one that's weird. It look like the devs have not opened their wallet up yet to receive the new send block, so nanode shows it as a pending send which is in red, but it will become a receive block which will show in the wallet as green. It's weird that nanode shows it as a pending send in red when it should be incoming as green. The website makes it look like the wallet is spending more than it has, but I guess asynchronous payments makes things a bit weird. 
Black_bl

Activity: 503
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:23:35 AM

Dev has been communicative, unlike with Manta and Stone. I believe we'll see some real progress here.
Yes that guy was communicated a month ago, but unfortunately is not anymore, at least in my personal case Smiley
xiaopioo

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:37:53 AM

can i donate eth?and when can get the azulikcoins?
Zerebokep

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:59:47 AM

This looked very weird to me, until I realized that nanode is the one that's weird. It look like the devs have not opened their wallet up yet to receive the new send block, so nanode shows it as a pending send which is in red, but it will become a receive block which will show in the wallet as green. It's weird that nanode shows it as a pending send in red when it should be incoming as green. The website makes it look like the wallet is spending more than it has, but I guess asynchronous payments makes things a bit weird. 

Thanks for clearing this up.
ltcvtcgrs

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:07:47 PM

AzulikProject said:

Thank you, i will add you to the list of donator.
We will keep the funds in the dev wallet and not touch it, we will justify each use we make with your funds such as our office rental and hardware things for our new office or a company to work on the website...
hallizh

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:33:24 PM

Made a donation, sent PM.
goldandcrypto
Copper Member

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:19:05 PM

Anyone out there have an opinion on which coin has the best GUI for a wallet?
Black_bl

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:35:37 AM

Anyone out there have an opinion on which coin has the best GUI for a wallet?
I would say that you seek solution on a wrong place Smiley
silentneedle

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:34:54 PM

I'm about to donate but there are two points which are a little worrisome to me.

1. There was another member who requested a statement from the developers regarding the copied parts of the dtic pdf, it seems that post got deleted, why?

2. Some funds of the nano donation address have been moved, I've read somewhere in the thread that it got moved because one of the donators want to stay private. This doesn't make sense to me, as everyone can check all incoming/outgoing transactions. Could you please elaborate?

p.s. just in case this post gets deleted, be sure that I'll definitely move this discussion to reddit if that happens.
Coinky

Activity: 165
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:01:16 PM

Any update on testnet ? Has the donation period over or are you still accepting donations ?
I am interested to donate,if everything is going as planned and I if can see some code

::::I DON'T WEAR ANY SIGNATURE:::
goldandcrypto
Copper Member

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:29:04 PM

Any update on testnet ? Has the donation period over or are you still accepting donations ?
I am interested to donate,if everything is going as planned and I if can see some code

I believe the devs will show their code at the same time they deliver the final white paper (March 16 is what they have said). A question for all of you out there that understand open source code as I don’t know the first thing about coding. If the devs post all of their code for everyone to see it couldn’t someone just copy it and create a clone coin?
antoinnepy

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:46:52 PM

I believe the devs will show their code at the same time they deliver the final white paper (March 16 is what they have said). A question for all of you out there that understand open source code as I don’t know the first thing about coding. If the devs post all of their code for everyone to see it couldn’t someone just copy it and create a clone coin?
Technically yes. But the clone will go hardly any far and is sure destined for the dumps, if it comes to everyone's knowledge it was a copy.
isGlocked
Copper Member

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:54:09 PM

I'm about to donate but there are two points which are a little worrisome to me.

1. There was another member who requested a statement from the developers regarding the copied parts of the dtic pdf, it seems that post got deleted, why?

2. Some funds of the nano donation address have been moved, I've read somewhere in the thread that it got moved because one of the donators want to stay private. This doesn't make sense to me, as everyone can check all incoming/outgoing transactions. Could you please elaborate?

p.s. just in case this post gets deleted, be sure that I'll definitely move this discussion to reddit if that happens.

that was me. i posted-- dev what say you? to the images i found in DAG FOMO discord
https://i.imgur.com/08FYbRI.png
https://imgur.com/a/efuoh
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2696095.msg28786249#msg28786249

I DM'd AZULIKproject here and explained the projected was great in theory, was excited, and if legit let me help spread the word before 3/16 date. Asked for more transparency and additional clarification/detail to share. I received the following DM responses in summary..

#1 we've already answered/responded to this...
That was it... based on my research the original concern was deleted and posted to a different thread by mistake or as a last resort. We still do not have clarity...

#2 if you want to help, dont spread fear and delete your post
So okay I thought, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, delete the post and see if I get info. I received the second DM above within 30 minutes of my re so I was hopeful. It has been 72 hours since and I have received no additional info.

The Nano dev team is aware of this Pre-Ann, as +B told me directly in Discord. The caution against any project in Pre-Ann requesting donations as they do not support this.

All that said, I'm reposting for the community to make their own decisions.

My take: Maybe it's a scam, maybe they're trying and it wont work, maybe they stumble onto something legit. Who knows. 

Bottom line: I'm hopeful, no FUD, no FOMO, just going to wait until 3/16 and see what happens. Time will sort everything out.

BitcoinZ     btcz.rocks
Black_bl

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:55:25 PM

that was me. i posted-- dev what say you? to the images i found in DAG FOMO discord
https://i.imgur.com/08FYbRI.png
https://imgur.com/a/efuoh
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2696095.msg28786249#msg28786249

I DM'd AZULIKproject here and explained the projected was great in theory, was excited, and if legit let me help spread the word before 3/16 date. Asked for more transparency and additional clarification/detail to share. I received the following DM responses in summary..

#1 we've already answered/responded to this...
That was it... based on my research the original concern was deleted and posted to a different thread by mistake or as a last resort. We still do not have clarity...

#2 if you want to help, dont spread fear and delete your post
So okay I thought, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, delete the post and see if I get info. I received the second DM above within 30 minutes of my re so I was hopeful. It has been 72 hours since and I have received no additional info.

The Nano dev team is aware of this Pre-Ann, as +B told me directly in Discord. The caution against any project in Pre-Ann requesting donations as they do not support this.

All that said, I'm reposting for the community to make their own decisions.

My take: Maybe it's a scam, maybe they're trying and it wont work, maybe they stumble onto something legit. Who knows.  

Bottom line: I'm hopeful, no FUD, no FOMO, just going to wait until 3/16 and see what happens. Time will sort everything out.

I think we will find the truth on 16th May, maybe later, if Azulik post something about delay. Until we will see own whitepaper and code is pretty hard to believe that this coin will be next "golden egg"
Jility

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:14:23 PM

So, where is the Homepage? I am looking at this project for some time, and am not convinced yet to support or just watch.
Anything to show here?
Jility

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:43:58 PM

As far as I have understand, adding provacy comes with the downside of introducing fees as DPOS comes in play. Therefor, it is not fee-less anymore. I encourage you to find another solution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: