Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:57:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Im Newbie on Cryptocurrencies! Need your opinion about my coins guys  (Read 442 times)
Laya Varghese

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:22:42 AM

Boon Coin Smiley

It is the best and top rating coin available now. They are based on a free freelance job marketplace on blockchain. Artificial intelligence is integrated in the platform and the greatest advantage is no hedging.
ICO sale is live for today.
Since you are a newbie you can go through the whitepaper and it is easy to understand. Invest in BoonTech and you dont need to worry about anything else,.
Those who are interested can register here: https://boon.vc
ruskytailz02

Activity: 289
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:39:22 AM

good set of choice about altcoins hahaha ESPECIALLY TRX
I am a holder of TRX and I am sure it will bloom
I currently looking forward to invest and buy this coins
DCN
SC
XBY
XRP
PAC
LRC
as a long term investments and I think give it a year it wil b e 1$ and up I am sure with that
iluvbtc

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:42:55 AM

RIPPLE is very HIGH risk, you need to time it right to make profits. This is the bankers coin and the banks are going to fail soon, at which point they will look for any liquidity and they will SELL all their Ripple. If you can time it right, you may be OK, but not many can time it right. Good luck with that.
Ba37

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:43:37 AM

I would suggest to add some Eth.

I have high hopes on ADA & would suggest to take a look.
fcklife

Activity: 284

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:45:37 AM

HI everyone.Im happy to be here.Just strted my new life on cryptos 1 month ago.Anyway i ve made some investiments,so id like your opinion and thoughts.
I am looking for a long term investiment..but before i make my own research,id like to listen to your opinions.Thanks and good luck with your earnings.

Holding
-BTC
-TRX
-IOTA
-XRP

trx is a falling knife. better exit now. xrp is coin for banks.
better research for undervalued coins and thank me later.
try DENT and other ETH based coins.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:23:18 AM

Good portfolio, low risk and if you just hold them for long time it will guarantee you a profit.
qigong13

Activity: 161
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:45:19 AM

HI everyone.Im happy to be here.Just strted my new life on cryptos 1 month ago.Anyway i ve made some investiments,so id like your opinion and thoughts.
I am looking for a long term investiment..but before i make my own research,id like to listen to your opinions.Thanks and good luck with your earnings.

Holding
-BTC
-TRX
-IOTA
-XRP
XRP is good, maybe people lost some hype over it but still very good if you in back when it was cheap.
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:06:14 AM

That's good. You might also want to consider cheap coins like ADA and some that has a promising future. You have quite a good listed coins for a start and certainly you will see your profit so far you won't panic if they prices starts  becoming low attimes. Becasue that is the mistakes most newbie makes; they start selling off immediately the price lows and loss all their profit and coins. All the same good luck.
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 07:57:08 AM

Holding
-BTC
-TRX
-IOTA
-XRP

Your portfolio looks good but still I will suggest to replace Ether instead of BTC because Ethereum is an open software platform based on blockchain technology that enables developers to build and deploy decentralized applications.And now a days you can see many many ICO coming with Ethereum platform and add this coins in your portfolio as well like Steller,  Cardano, and the last one is  NEO.

NASdaq

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:00:11 AM

Holding
-BTC
-TRX
-IOTA
-XRP

Stick with IOTA & BTC, piss off the others, or replace with XMR and KMD
InvictusManeo

Activity: 115
Merit: 5

Gemstra - The Future of Social Selling

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 08:33:35 AM

Holding
-BTC
-TRX
-IOTA
-XRP

1. I think BTC era will finish in 2018. it will be eth or neo era
2. Trx, Iota, Xrp have billions coin so They are open for manipulation. stay away from billion coins

gemstra  |▌  The Future of Social Selling  |▌  A blockchain infrastructure
● ● ● ●  for the biggest gig economy of tomorrow  ● ● ● ●
InvictusManeo

Activity: 115
Merit: 5

Gemstra - The Future of Social Selling

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 09:10:59 AM

Holding
-BTC
-TRX
-IOTA
-XRP
XRP is good, maybe people lost some hype over it but still very good if you in back when it was cheap.

Xrp is totally centralized coin. If you are supporting Xrp you dont understand Cryptocurrency logic. We chose cryptocurrency because we want decentralized money

gemstra  |▌  The Future of Social Selling  |▌  A blockchain infrastructure
● ● ● ●  for the biggest gig economy of tomorrow  ● ● ● ●
zackthemack

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:37:19 AM

Your porfolio looks good, but I would recommend to replace BTC with ETH. ETH has bigger potential to grow 2-3x during this year. All experts agree that this yeat will become the year of Ethereum. And BTC has no clean future. Its price mostly depends on news, so it's totaly unpredictable.

Nope i dont think that he replace btc with ether. Btc is the most stable coin. He should throw tron away and maybe ripple to buy ether but not btc
fneli21 (OP)

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:26:45 PM

good set of choice about altcoins hahaha ESPECIALLY TRX
I am a holder of TRX and I am sure it will bloom
I currently looking forward to invest and buy this coins
DCN
SC
XBY
XRP
PAC
LRC
as a long term investments and I think give it a year it wil b e 1$ and up I am sure with that

I m just waiting for trx to go a little up and i ll remove it from my portfolio Tongue
anindo

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:34:54 PM

Holding
-BTC
-TRX
-IOTA
-XRP

Hi! You have not bad portfolio. I can advise you to excange BTC to ETH, or add ETH to your portfolio. It seems it will grow this year in 2-3 times, minimum. So ETH is one of the best and stabile investments to the end of 2018. Wish you good luck!
Temik2704

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:41:51 PM

Your choice is not bad for newbie, but i advise you to add ETH. Because if you will want to participate in any ICO,in most cases - you should use ETH to invest.

Thegreentree

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:43:12 PM

Looks like a good diversification of coins.
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:46:25 PM

Holding
-BTC
-TRX
-IOTA
-XRP

Sorry to say this, but all of the coins in your list (perhaps with the exception of Bitcoin) looks over-priced for me. TRX, IOTA, and XRP have zoomed up by several times during the past two months. I am not saying that you should keep away from them, but it won't be a bad idea to invest in some of the other altcoins such as Monero, Zcash and Litecoin.
woolm110

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 12:46:44 PM

You've picked good coins, coins that I personally own and feel will return a decent profit in the long term, its good to see you're treating it as a long term investment, far too many see this as a 'get rich quick' scheme and thats definitely not the way to approach it. Make sure you do lots of research before investing and i'm sure your investments will pay off. Good luck!
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:29:58 PM

Holding
-BTC
-TRX
-IOTA
-XRP

Your portfolio looks alright to me. But I suggest you to add some old altcoins such as ETH, LTC, XMR to diversify your risks. When did you buy TRX? I hope you didn’t buy in the pump. Good luck to you too.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: