Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:27:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: *COINPOT.WIN* Multi-Coin Faucet, Web-miner And Games + Offerwall with 15% BONUS  (Read 4294 times)
furiouscoin (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 09:47:21 PM

Did you really have to implement a hidden miner into your site?
Too bad, takes me out of your site.

Let me know when you have removed it.

I am not sure what you talking about because we have miner on our website but its not hidden from anyone and it pays to our users and it is not forced to use by anyone if they don't want to!

I mean I go to your website and I get 100% CPU load INSTANTLY without me clicking on any web mining and without me getting anything out of it, let alone wanting it.
Furthermore I'm talking about my CCMiner (which I'm running on my own) crashing when I access your site, due to two concurrent mining clients in the system.

Edit: You turned it off?
Re-checked your site just now and it's back to normal.

Well we can assure you that we are not running any type of hidden miner on our website, we use only webminer where users mine to earn crypto and it never starts itself unless user on it. Though we have heard some advertisers use mining through their ads if you can give us any screenshot of which ads were on while you face this issue we can surely take some action.

Our website doesnt depend on any kind of mining we just use webminer also for the people so that they can earn something while they are unable to claim (like while in night)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Thomasio

Activity: 585
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 10:02:44 PM

Though we have heard some advertisers use mining through their ads if you can give us any screenshot of which ads were on while you face this issue we can surely take some action.

Sounds logic.
Unfortunately I didn't make a screenshot.
Ever since these hidden miners have come up, I'm observing my task manager permanently and when I see CPU load going up beyond reasonable, I look up the task that causes the load, terminate it and then my browser will tell me where the load came from, simply because that site will show a "page not found" or "connection interrupted".
If that's a site I like (and yes I do like your faucet) I reopen it and check again, but if it's the same thing, I close it and be gone until further notice.

If it happens again (if it's an ad on your site it most likely will) I'll make you a screenshot.
Hopefully we can work it out together.
furiouscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 10:45:18 AM

Though we have heard some advertisers use mining through their ads if you can give us any screenshot of which ads were on while you face this issue we can surely take some action.

Sounds logic.
Unfortunately I didn't make a screenshot.
Ever since these hidden miners have come up, I'm observing my task manager permanently and when I see CPU load going up beyond reasonable, I look up the task that causes the load, terminate it and then my browser will tell me where the load came from, simply because that site will show a "page not found" or "connection interrupted".
If that's a site I like (and yes I do like your faucet) I reopen it and check again, but if it's the same thing, I close it and be gone until further notice.

If it happens again (if it's an ad on your site it most likely will) I'll make you a screenshot.
Hopefully we can work it out together.

Yes for sure! and if we all work together then only we can make it more better Smiley We hope you have a nice day and good earnings. Regards!
Thomasio

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 02:10:10 PM

Well, the good news is, that miner seems to be gone for good.
More good news for me, but pretty bad news for you is, you have been outcompeted.
There's a set of new faucets now, offering all the same coins you do, paying to Faucethub as well, BUT paying more than you do, paying every 5 mins and (most important) not having a 12 seconds waiting timer before every captcha.

I'll not put any link here, I assume you know anyway and after all this is your space, but I would strongly suggest, you increase your payout and get rid of that 12 seconds timer.
Thomasio

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 11:16:48 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2018, 01:24:53 AM by Thomasio

I checked it and it doesn't make any sense. The lesson is to never pre-claim coins again. Two months doing that and it was a completely waste of time with all those unclear conversions.

Problem is not the exchange rate, problem is the claim value to begin with.
While a claim in ETH pays 95 Satoshi, a B3 claim pays only the equivalent of 13 Satoshi, meaning before you get to the claim value of a single ETH claim, you have to make more than 7 B3 claims.
Or in other words, the calculation of what a B3 claim should pay is WAY off.

Almost same for Dogecoin ...... pays 6,500,000 which is less than half of 95 ETH-Satoshi.
Almost same for Litecoin where 240 Satoshi ist just over half of 95 ETH-Satoshi.

And while I'm at it, I'd like to re-ask a question from above that remained unanswered:

Since I once in a while have a typo in a captcha and there's always the message that too many wrong captchas will block the account and since I already was blocked for an hour once, what's the rule for how many wrong captchas can one have per day or per week and is there a risk of getting completely banned?

Edit: By now it got worse, now a B3 claim pays less than 1 ETH-Satoshi.
oscargy

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:51:26 AM

Tenía  litecoin y ahora no tengo nada???
que hago??
Klinkers

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:54:23 AM

i have been trying to withdraw black coin for the last 2 days and its telling me the faucet doesnt have enough to pay me. how much longer before the blackcoin faucet will be filled so i can withdraw ?
Svetlana55

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:50:21 PM

Здpaвcтвyйтe! Я paбoтaю нa Baшeм caйтe cpaвнитeльнo нeдaвнo и нeмнoгo paзoчapoвaлacь.Bвoжy кaпчy пpaвильнo ( пepeпpoвepяю ) и нaчинaeтcя нeпpиятнoe, a вы пишитe в жёлтoй paмoчкe oшибкa и зaблoкиpoвaли вчepa и ceгoдня нa чac caйт.Пpoвepьтe пoжaлyйcтa. C кaпчeй нaдo чтo тo иcпpaвить, yжe пo бyквaм ввoжy и oшибoк нeт
furiouscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 08:27:11 PM

i have been trying to withdraw black coin for the last 2 days and its telling me the faucet doesnt have enough to pay me. how much longer before the blackcoin faucet will be filled so i can withdraw ?

Hi, Blackcoin is filled sorry for the delay as there was no blk in exchange since 2 days.

Tenía  litecoin y ahora no tengo nada???
que hago??

Здpaвcтвyйтe! Я paбoтaю нa Baшeм caйтe cpaвнитeльнo нeдaвнo и нeмнoгo paзoчapoвaлacь.Bвoжy кaпчy пpaвильнo ( пepeпpoвepяю ) и нaчинaeтcя нeпpиятнoe, a вы пишитe в жёлтoй paмoчкe oшибкa и зaблoкиpoвaли вчepa и ceгoдня нa чac caйт.Пpoвepьтe пoжaлyйcтa. C кaпчeй нaдo чтo тo иcпpaвить, yжe пo бyквaм ввoжy и oшибoк нeт

English Please? Smiley
furiouscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 08:42:00 PM

Hi!
I think something really strange happened when I converted my b3coins to etherum. It gave me only 50 satoshi. This is less than the amount of satoshi the etherum faucet is giving. I was checking conversion rates around and it seems very wrong comparing with the b3coins I had, more than 5 millions satoshi.

Hi,
Exchange rates are properly appropriate. I hope you are checking rates of B3 not KB3 as B3 developers have launched KB3 and it all messed up. B3 rate is 1 sat BTC and KB3 rate is 180 sat BTC.

I checked it and it doesn't make any sense. The lesson is to never pre-claim coins again. Two months doing that and it was a completely waste of time with all those unclear conversions.

Hi, here you can see B3 exchange rates https://www.coinexchange.io/market/B3/BTC 1 sat and no one even buying them Smiley and as of the unclear conversions we have purchased this website now only and we are still paying off what users have even from the before. And it is not really a fault of website either. The B3 developers messed everything up but we still chose to pay users somehow not like many other website which just removed the coin and gone forward Smiley

Thomasio

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 12:08:41 AM

Is the answer a secret, or have you overlooked the question?

Since I once in a while have a typo in a captcha and there's always the message that too many wrong captchas will block the account and since I already was blocked for an hour once, what's the rule for how many wrong captchas can one have per day or per week and is there a risk of getting completely banned?
furiouscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 09:54:45 AM

Hi, As of the captcha issues we are already having word with solvemedia team and they will fix this as they say, For right now we unblock the users if they get blocked by captcha issue. And no there is no secret answer we always try to solve the issue when we get any report about it Smiley
Thomasio

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 11:35:25 AM

Hi, As of the captcha issues we are already having word with solvemedia team and they will fix this as they say, For right now we unblock the users if they get blocked by captcha issue. And no there is no secret answer we always try to solve the issue when we get any report about it Smiley

Well, just in time.
With these incredible scribbles I'm getting around noon CET (really worst time of the day), I just had my next 1 hour block.
I assume there's no point in asking for an unblock because you won't be able to react within an hour.

Since this is the second time in 2 weeks, I'm still afraid it might block me all together, but if you say you unblock then, that's all fine.
Question remains, why would you block users from using your site?
Aren't active users your source of income, while blocked users don't have any advantage for you?
At least for users that are in touch with you here in the forum, where it is obvious they are real humans, you should consider a white list or something, so they don't even get a next to impossible captcha to solve in the first place.
Thomasio

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 04:52:09 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2018, 06:11:42 PM by Thomasio

Didn't you say this faucet should become faster?
How come it is slower than ever?
Not only this annoying 12 seconds timer before every captcha, after solving a captcha there's a 20 seconds lag before it shows how much you claimed and lets you go back to the list of faucets.
Trying to claim from all your faucets in a row takes over 20 minutes, which makes the option to claim once every 15 minutes rather ridiculous, let alone the fact that 10 times less than 0.1 cent in value or a total of 1 cent for all the claims in a row at a timing of 20 minutes gives a value that even workers in Bangladesh wouldn't get up for in the morning.

This is so incredibly slow, I can make 9 claims from all 9 faucets your direct competition has in between 2 claims from your site.

Your server is actually so slow that during the 15 minutes waiting timer it displays in between claims, even this timer loses 3 minutes towards real time, meaning if you refresh the page when it says 3 minutes left, after refresh it says ready to claim.
Seppinarta

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:01:38 AM

HI.
how to contact admin coinpot for playback about withdraw?
I can't fine fot contact admin.
TardisJockey

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:56:28 PM

The past couple of days, when I claim from the faucet, I get a warning that the captcha was wrong, but coins are still added to my balance and the countdown timer starts.  I know that the captcha was right.  Will I still get penalized for this?
Thomasio

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 05:23:41 PM

That happens when you double click the claim button or hit enter after captcha input and then click the button also.
It's a logic consequence of the site being so slow, makes users believe it didn't take the click, where clicking again gets to the error.

.... and yes, after a given amount (still waiting for a reply of how that's calculated and whether or not those get deleted if you don't do a wrong one for a while) of wrong captchas you get blocked for an hour.
TardisJockey

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:35:46 PM

Thanks for the info!
furiouscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 01:01:01 PM

Sorry for the delayed responses For any query. For faster support everyone can e-mail us at support@coinpot.win

About all the questions about captcha issue and site getting slow will be resolved by Monday! If you have any question and need faster response you can mail our support 24/7
Thomasio

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 01:43:44 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2018, 01:54:53 PM by Thomasio

How about adjusting claim values?

I mean

0.075 Doge per claim, that's $0.0005, meaning only 1/3 of the 0.15 cents you mentioned above.
BTC 10 Satoshi is $0.001, also 50% below 0.15 cents.

And so on and so on, there literally isn't any faucet on your site that pays 0.15 cents per claim.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: