Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:01:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: *COINPOT.WIN* Multi-Coin Faucet, Web-miner And Games + Offerwall with 15% BONUS  (Read 4294 times)
neo_iamtheone

Activity: 427
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:40:34 PM

Currently Available DOGE, LTC, XPM, ETH, DASH, BCH, POT, BTX!

Thank you, Good move by reducing the limit!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Thomasio

Activity: 585
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 08:57:16 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2018, 10:10:28 PM by Thomasio

The availabilty note above the withdrawal is still a mess (I know it hasn't even been announced yet).
Says ETH is available, but isn't and on the other side says nothing about BTX but that is available.

Edit, side note, off topic: Glad to announce, with the availability of BTX in this faucet, my buy order for BTX at FH gets filled.
Apparently it's my turn there, meaning I can officially announce, the time it takes to get a buy order for BTX at FH filled currently is 12 days.
Everyone please keep going, so far only half my order is filled, there's another 15,000 BTC-Satoshi from me waiting for conversion, before the next order is on turn and as far as I know, Coinpot.win itself has a buy order there waiting to be filled.

Update: Too bad, just after midnight CET (that's when the withdrawal limits get reset) BTX ran dry again.
But LTC and BCH are still available.
promosn

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:20:40 PM

is this faucet scam i cant withdraw my btc since weeks  now ?
and also ETH and DASH is not possible to withdraw !
Code:
Something is wrong
This faucet has insufficient funds to send the payout.
Thomasio

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 09:24:26 PM

is this faucet scam i cant withdraw my btc since weeks  now ?

Given the fact there's a HUGE cue in the FH exchange for everything but BTC, this faucet has decided to convert everything they had to other coins, that's why BTC is empty in the faucet.

If you want BTC, convert your BTC claims to something else, like BTX or LTC, then withdraw, then place at FH a sell order and get it converted back to BTC.
Both exchanges charge no fees in this case, meaning at the most you lose a tiny amount due to rounding.
MAX57

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:40:15 PM

WARNING: Your account is locked and under review.

Failing 2nd captcha more than 20 times
VPN/Proxy NOT allowed!
Multiple accounts NOT allowed!
Self-Referrals NOT allowed!
BAD behavior on site/chat NOT allowed!
TO MANY wrong captchas!

ho anch'io lo stesso messaggio da parecchi giorni, attendo notizie. grazie
elites

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:10:53 PM

Today I got Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash and Potcoin. Thank you!
edwzilchy

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:00:32 PM

HI,MY COINPOT ACCOUNT IS BEING LOCKED AND UNDER REVIEW
MY ACCOUNT NAME IS edwzilchy....
please let me know why am I locked?
Ros-In

Activity: 306
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:30:03 AM

Done
Successfully exchanged 27000 bitcore sat in to 0 bitcoin sat

What happen with exchange?

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Shankar21

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:27:42 AM

I tried to exchange 1660000000 coins to dogecoins today.  I did not recieve the dogecoins and the potcoins also got reduced to zero.  Could you please check and restore the balance.

Regards

Shankar
neo_iamtheone

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:12:36 AM

the site has become very slow, some of the ads not loading up - bitcoadz in particular.
asikhada

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:19:11 AM

I have, too, most exchange on 0, balance moves away!!!
furiouscoin (OP)

Activity: 100

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 09:19:55 AM

Hello, Exchange issue is getting resolved the api we used by other providers been blocked due to some reason and we are trying to get it fixed as soon as possible. And all who lost the coins in this will be reverted back as well once its fixed.

And we are also closing some of our faucets for sometime till we fix our issue of payments so user balances won't get pilled up.

We know its hard to trust sites now a days but we can assure you we are here for long term just some problems we are facing as we are new. But we will get it all fixed till then please bear with us.
neo_iamtheone

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:15:36 AM

Hello, Exchange issue is getting resolved the api we used by other providers been blocked due to some reason and we are trying to get it fixed as soon as possible. And all who lost the coins in this will be reverted back as well once its fixed.

And we are also closing some of our faucets for sometime till we fix our issue of payments so user balances won't get pilled up.

We know its hard to trust sites now a days but we can assure you we are here for long term just some problems we are facing as we are new. But we will get it all fixed till then please bear with us.

Thank you for the update!
Thomasio

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 11:30:25 AM

I'd say you better do that fast, because users aren't all that patient, especially when dealing with fractions of pennies that aren't worth their time in the first place.
Furthermore only a tiny minority of users will read this forum, while most users when seeing "insufficient funds" will simply leave.

The problems of not enough funds have existed for about 2 months now and despite many promises it actually got worse and worse over time.
Alongside of that, while the value of coins has massively dropped, the claim amount on your faucets has been cut and withdrawal maximums have been cut as well.
Meanwhile there are 5 minute faucets that pay more than this faucet pays per 15 minutes and there are 15 minute faucets that pay almost twice as much per 15 minutes as this faucet pays per hour.
I believe an auto adjust of claim rates to coin value is overdue.

In short: 2 months to solve a money problem is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too long compared to patience of users, meaning you are losing users by the day and once your users are gone, there's no point in fixing the payments anymore.
Thomasio

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 03:15:58 PM

new task!
....search another faucets like this and not waste my time..regards and good luck.

THAT was my point from right above.
Users are leaving and while a faucet calculates with a profit per user, meaning it pays a percentage of what the faucet gets from ads to users, while ads pay in relation to the amount of users seeing and/or clicking the ads, leaving users means dropping profits.
neo_iamtheone

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:37:06 PM

I'd say you better do that fast, because users aren't all that patient, especially when dealing with fractions of pennies that aren't worth their time in the first place.
Furthermore only a tiny minority of users will read this forum, while most users when seeing "insufficient funds" will simply leave.

The problems of not enough funds have existed for about 2 months now and despite many promises it actually got worse and worse over time.
Alongside of that, while the value of coins has massively dropped, the claim amount on your faucets has been cut and withdrawal maximums have been cut as well.
Meanwhile there are 5 minute faucets that pay more than this faucet pays per 15 minutes and there are 15 minute faucets that pay almost twice as much per 15 minutes as this faucet pays per hour.

In short: 2 months to solve a money problem is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too long compared to patience of users, meaning you are losing users by the day and once your users are gone, there's no point in fixing the payments anymore.

Are you done ranting here, if you want to leave then leave!

Admin has said

To avoid the loss!

Next, the admin said

We know its hard to trust sites now a days but we can assure you we are here for long term just some problems we are facing as we are new.

As far as I see the site/faucet is just 4 months old with the new admin, Read the first post, they even paid the old balance, I have joined this site just a month back and so far except payment delays, I did not find any issues!

If you cannot have the patience for pennies then don't waste your time here!
Thomasio

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 04:55:40 PM

As you can see, I am still here, despite this site in relation of time spent to value claimed has never been worth a single claim, which should clearly tell you, I do have the patience.
I'm just trying to warn this new owner (who I am in direct contact with as well), that he is ruining his faucet.

A business that depends on income from ads, where this income is the bigger, the more users the faucet has just CANNOT get better by measures that make users leave.
Personally I haven't left, but as you can see in between your and my posts, others ARE leaving and that means for loyal users like you and me, the faucet will be forced to cut payouts further and further and as a result it will lose more and more users, which is a classical "race to the bottom".
elites

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:30:48 PM

Today I received dogecoin and potcoin.
zaakir

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:08:02 PM

Are you done ranting here, if you want to leave then leave!

Admin has said

To avoid the loss!

Next, the admin said

We know its hard to trust sites now a days but we can assure you we are here for long term just some problems we are facing as we are new.

As far as I see the site/faucet is just 4 months old with the new admin, Read the first post, they even paid the old balance, I have joined this site just a month back and so far except payment delays, I did not find any issues!

DO LIKE ME AND LEAVE! YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT THIS FAUCET PAYS $1.00US FOR EVERY ONE MILLION CLAIMS WHICH TAKES A YEAR. I ONLY LIKE THIS FAUCET BECAUSE I HAVE A SECRET WAY OF CLAIMING ALL THE COINS IN ONE MINUTE. I USE A LEGITIMATE  SECRET SO I CAN MAKE 12 CLAIMS FROM THIS FAUCET IN LESS THAN A MINUTE. I TAUGHT THAT WAS WHY I WAS BANNED BUT ITS NOT TH REASON THE REASON IS THE ADMIN IS BROKE AND HE HAS A REPUTATION OF BEING BROKE OFTEN. MY BALANCES ARE HIGH ADMIN HAS ABOUT 10K SATOSHI FOR ME THATS ABOUT $1.00US SO AFTER MONTHS OF CLAIMING BOTH YOU AND I GET NOTHING FOR WHO KNOWS HOW LONG AGAIN. THE FOOLS WHO CONTINUE TO SUPPORT AND USE THE SITE ARE GONNA END UP TE SAME WAY . FOR THOSE WHO KNOW THAT THERE ARE MUCH BETTER SITES TO SPEND YOUR TIME PLEASE SHARE THOSE SITES . HERE IS ONE ONE MINE I HAVE TO SHARE :  http://www.btcxup.com/ref/13052
THERE ARE MANY AND THEY ARE SO MUCH BETTER AND IF BITCOIN PRICES CONTINUE TO STAY LOW THERE WILL BE NEW BRAND FAUCETS THAT PAY MUCH BETTER.
I HAVE NOT USED THIS STUPID COINEMPTY.WIN SITE SINCE THEY BROKE AND I WONT TRY TO EARN FROM THE SITE IF THEY HAVE NO MONEY TO PAY AND THIS MAKES THEM A SCAM AND A THIEF AND A LIAR UNTIL THEY ACTUALLY PAY US FOR OUR TIME CONSUMING EARNINGS.

AS FOR FURIOUSCOIN  I HOPE THAT THIS SHIT FAUCET CAUSES PEOPLE TO LEARN THAT FURIOUSCOIN MUST BE SHIT AND THEY ONLY THING  ABOUT FURIOUSCOIN THAT WASNT SHIT WAS THE WAY THEU ASK FOR MONEY AND SUPPORT.

THANK YOU COINEMPTYPOT.WN YOU MAKE ME KNOW SO MANY COINS OUT THERE ARE SHIT LIKE FURIOUSCOIN, NEM, RIPPLE, LAMBICOIN, COCKCOIN, FLOCKCOIN, KAKACOIN   ARE  ALL SHIT COINS LIKE FURIOUSCOIN !!!!!
Ros-In

Activity: 306
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:15:32 AM

Too many promises and too many reasons from admin, again and again. For very cheap coin like dogecoin empty then become hall of shame, even after the exchange disable. We need coins, not promises. Why admin always have any reason while other sites running normally?

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: