Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:38:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: beginner  (Read 572 times)
kimberlymingi

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:29:58 AM

You can find all the information in google, just be patient and keep on searching cause it is hard to pin point were you can really get all the information that you need.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mcnocon2

Activity: 616
Merit: 18

📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:19:49 AM

Keep on reading posts and joined some discussion

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
cryptotelegraf

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:15:16 AM

Read forums, news, also there are great tutorials on web. Would'n miss you tube videos. There is a great deal of quality content on Quora. All you need is good will and a lot of time to invest.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 12:52:08 PM

First of all, welcome on board. As you are looking to improve your knowledge about Bitcoin and crypto, you have landed on the right place. I would recommend you investing your time in reading as much as you can before investing actual money. You can start with Beginners & Help section in which you have posted this topic and you will find answers to 90% of your questions as a beginner.
Get_Rich

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:53:37 PM

My suggestion if you are still a beginner in the bitcointalk world you better read or read more in what bitcointalk includes advantages and more.
eijikaido11

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:25:04 AM

I suggest you to watch Youtube videos on how to start cryptocurrency then you can start buy every time there is a dip coin and trade it or you want to try out by joining in bounties and airdrops its give away their coins for free although some website maybe a scam. Google will help also Telegram and Twitter will help a lot.
Darerando

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:49:26 PM

As a beginner, I suggest the best thing to do is to read and read until one fully understand what cryptocurrency is all about.
babyaia

Activity: 164

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:12:19 PM

If you are new in the world of cryptocurrency you need first to study all about crypto,read forums/threads gather information search and understand all what you have read.
bimbie

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:00:46 PM

As a beginner in crypto we need a lot of study and understanding.Research read and watch videos for the step by step process or tutorials about crypto currency.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
mackubex

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:29:06 AM

after reading and hearing the buzz around crypto currencies and their massive price increases i have decided to look into it further but I joined this forum thinking it would be a good place to start but I see no beginner info. Can someone please point me in the right direction to an easy to understand document outlining exactly what these currencies are and how to trade in them as a beginner?

That was my problem when i first got here, but all you need to do is to explore, read and read. Take time to read.
yusuf98

Activity: 307
Merit: 119

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:39:37 AM

Bitcoin Guide for Beginners: What is a BitCoin?

Bitcoin is a digital currency produced from criptocurrency.Bitcoin technology can also be interpreted as eGold or gold online because in the process of making bitcoin must be in the mining or in the mine. Bitcoin was first sailed open source to the public in 2009. Bitcoin was created by youth from Japan named Satoshi Nakamoto.

The value of a bitcoin is subject to change at any time, influenced by buy and shell factors performed by bit coin users.

How to Get Bitcoin?

After we know more about bitcoin then we will learn more about how to get bitcoin. There are many ways we can do to get bitcoin some of them is by:

1. Faucet
    2. Buying Bitcoin in the bitcoin market
    3. Mining or bitcoin mining.

The three ways have their own advantages and disadvantages but if you are still a beginner then I suggest you to get bitcoin from mine using the way to one and two that is by buying bitcoin in bitcoin market or with Faucet. hopefully be useful.
emulsifryer

Activity: 337
Merit: 10

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:10:30 AM

Buy all the cheap coins, or better get them from air drops or cranes
Well if i were you, think first if the coins you are going to buy is really worth it in the near future so that your money wont go to waste.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
AgustaMod

Activity: 18
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:50:57 PM

That is a good move to ask questions as a newbie, but be careful about people. First you need to watch youtube videos on how crypto and the blockchain works. We are talking about money here, you should be more careful because will have eyes on you if you have a big amount to invest. I say read everything carefully before deciding if you're gonna risk you're money. Fully understand everything before you decide. Good Luck!
culberth

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:06:21 PM

I think it's more easier to search on google instead roam in this forum. But it's okay because knowledge can be obtained from anything and everywhere.
Nelars

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:22:20 PM

It's important to know as much as you can before you start trading, so read up on the basics first: If you're just starting out, check out some links on the basics of BTC: http://[Suspicious link removed]/Bitcoin101Guide
..but once you're ready, start with some simple exchanges such as Coinbase. Once you get the hang of recognizing market trends, head over to a more in depth platform such as GDAX and you can implement different methods for profiting. This link might help you too, it includes examples of the different types of cryptocurrencies and what they are designed to do:

http://[Suspicious link removed]/2D06uX0

Good luck!

A lot of appreciation for your advice and help, it gives me some ideas where I can search and explore more about bitcoins, it shares a help as a beginner of what to do and to know.
I also suggest the Wikipedia for other resources for beginners it supports too, check it out https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitcoin
Dhanems

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:45:36 PM

I advice you,much better to study your your own,go to utube and Google to know more..cryptocurrency how it's works and of course make sure you are risk taker:) remember more failed is the way to success:)
luigi3

Activity: 109

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 12:35:25 AM

You must explore this forum,and im sure there are still helps for beginner on how you understand all things that you want to know.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
Sexton

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:33:57 AM

Good Job on asking first. That is the best way to gain knowledge is by asking and of course researching by yourself. Learn more about the basic here in the forum or try to google anything if you can't understand the discussions here. Make sure you use youtube too. Once you feel you are ready you can join Campaigns and earn! Just be patient and read read read!
CryptoLifeEase

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:56:00 AM

after reading and hearing the buzz around crypto currencies and their massive price increases i have decided to look into it further but I joined this forum thinking it would be a good place to start but I see no beginner info. Can someone please point me in the right direction to an easy to understand document outlining exactly what these currencies are and how to trade in them as a beginner?
Maybe you're not interested, if you did not find it) Everything is in the novices section. If you want to earn crypto - participate in the bounty - I advise Luckchemy company.
Get_Rich

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:04:12 PM

Being a beginner in this bitcointalk forum should be a lot of understanding and reading.
Everything the beginner searches for is in the bitcointalk forum.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: