Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 08:37:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HADRON.cloud Discussion  (Read 177 times)
GTTIGER (OP)

Activity: 527
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:17:20 AM

This project seems to be gaining a lot of traction: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2142232.0

It is having an airdrop and there seems to be a lot of interest. Summarized, it appears that individuals are rewarded for solving AI related problems. Aren't other projects like SONM, RLC, and GOLEM competitors.
What are your thoughts?

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bonipper

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:22:14 AM

It's a self moderated topic, and I don't like projects associated with those. The dev can delete any awkward comments instead of addressing them.
Adamos

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:48:23 PM

The project seems to be quite hyped, that's true. But it does have an impressive team.
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:28:29 PM

It's a self moderated topic, and I don't like projects associated with those. The dev can delete any awkward comments instead of addressing them.

Self moderation shouldn't necessarily be seen as a negative. When an admin gets too trigger happy deleting negative posts, users are free to start their own discussion threads, such as this one. Self-moderation is useful for keeping out scammers and FUDders that are just out to manipulate markets/discredit the product in order to boost competitors. I haven't seen anything in the team's behavior that would suggest that they can't take a little criticism and respond professionally to genuine questions and concerns.

From my personal experience to date, the platform works beautifully, consuming minimal system resources, making it an ideal background mining application. Meaning you can either mine and multitask with your day to day applications while keep your electricity bills low, or combine with other traditional CPU or GPU mining to max out your rigs output. Either way, it's a win win.
genwealth17

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:37:26 PM

I have tried Hadron cloud mining and the product works flawlessly. I'm impressed with the team and product , the hype is valid and the moderators are fair from what I can see.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: