Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:17:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What about DeepOnion? HODL or SOLD  (Read 768 times)
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:37:14 PM

Do not need to sell coins if they have not yet brought the profit that you have planned. This is a reliable and promising project that can successfully develop for several years. If you have a patience then just keep a coin for several years/months in order to get the maximum profit.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
beebee187

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:08:46 PM

I would say Hold on to your onions! I think we will see them rise up in value again! I plan on hanging on to mine, and accumulating more!

WalkinRobbie

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:22:29 PM

this would be the time to get a quick 50 onions on the semi cheap, $8+   an onion,  esp if there is a good chance you can get the airdrops for holding the 50.   Sucks though im probably gonna miss this opportunity  but I did buy a few onions (4 lol) for $16 2 weeks ago so you might be able to double your money real quick,  though i cut my money in 1/2 lol  but Im hodling
coinminter22

Activity: 30
Merit: 26

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:25:25 PM

I believe deep onion price will pump to $10-$20 like what happened to most of the altcoins last year. Once the available circulating supply rise in the market deep onion price will also rise. So for me its better to hodl.

True, hodl!
political1907

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:48:52 PM

If you dont need it, dont sell. If they are faithful to the roadmap, I think DeepOnion will rise again. So hodl!

Taltic

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:01:25 PM

Deeponion is very cheap right now. The coin is to serious for this price, very undervalued.
And if you buy them you can get around 4 or 5% weekly in airdrop which is currently very easy to achieve. 
chefbauer

Activity: 171

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:19:50 PM

The only ones who have larger amounts of onions are those who joined the airdrop a few months ago, nowadays you need to have a lot of onions in order to be someone on their community. It is a good project, they have a good concept, but it is an "anonymous" project..

Quote from: neinnein125 link=topic=2750296.msg28747507#msg28747507 date=15167098 00
I think it has potential, I am actually worried that I thought its bad and joined at last second.
But anyways its hyped so much and I don't see it going to moon even in bull trend.

Zepp74

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:27:11 PM

I am holding it. I think it still has a lot of potential for 2018.
mrdub

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:14:05 PM

Hold, has potential to rise in 2018
RobertSnow

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:26:42 PM

Many people are saying it will have a huge dip at the end of the airdrop, might be true. But even so, I think it definitely is a coin that you should hold, the team is amazing and they are constantly making progress.
Darkwin

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:27:48 PM

If you really believe in deeponion, there are two options:
1* You are on the free airdrop
2* You are a paid guy who is posting this shit in order to pump the price.

Nothing left to say.
utlptc (OP)

Activity: 392

DeepOnion, a new dream.

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:24:44 AM

My prediction is that Deeponion will rise up again after the heathly correction, but it maybe will take some time because we had a great spike to a new All time high and now we need a correction! Maybe you should hold and wait a little bit or just take some profit to save your investment!

You are logical. I'm also thinking like that. It will taks time to rise again.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Agetan

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:36:08 AM

I think that it will rise again, I've seen it happen for many coins that they take a dip but as long as it's a good project it will get back up

Deeponion has very good run this time. As an airdrop token this run is very good.
But in other case, i am not that this run will go for further. If you have deeponion then sell now in good price.
SCAR_8

Activity: 139

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:42:32 AM

I'd definitely hodl all your onions. I think by mid summer the price will have at least went x5. It's a very promising coin. Devs and team always deliver on time or ahead of schedule  Grin

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TACryptoo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:36:23 PM

spectrecoin has a better tech , i did choose spectecoinn just hodll
Pivooooo

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:23:47 PM

Many people are saying it will have a huge dip at the end of the airdrop, might be true. But even so, I think it definitely is a coin that you should hold, the team is amazing and they are constantly making progress.
1. If an investor cant handle a 20-30% drop, He/she should not invest in this crypto world.
2. You may see even 100% drop, or even more. You have to get used to it.
3. If you believe in the project and you think that it has a potential , then volatility should not mean too much to you , cause you know that in the future the price will go up.
4. Your investment should be based on the potential of the project. if you dont believe in the project, you should not get in in the first place.
geitrin

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:10:13 PM

as you see i'm a participant of the airdrop but nontheless don't sell onions just yet, they have room to grow.
turbospeedens

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:23:11 PM

im in HODL mode right now, my haves have shaked more than once this month, but i hope HODL will give me the best outcome, i had over 2k a few weeks ago right not its at 800 or so, if i get some extra fiat this days i may buy some more onions.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:19:58 PM

im in HODL mode right now, my haves have shaked more than once this month, but i hope HODL will give me the best outcome, i had over 2k a few weeks ago right not its at 800 or so, if i get some extra fiat this days i may buy some more onions.
If you monitor the situation all the time and do the right analysis of the market, otherwise you will succeed. And many of these qualities of the investor and trader need the market today. And you will win and the stability of the crypto currency will improve.
aceptamosbitcoin

Activity: 981
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:22:30 PM

I advice you to sell it before the last so called Onion airdrop. Because after the 40th, people will have zero reasons to keep it and the price will crash.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: