Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:06:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Alts are Bleeding What To Do?  (Read 4188 times)
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:00:28 AM

Don't show your weak hands and if you have money and truly believe in the project then stock up during the  falls..

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jzone23

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:24:00 AM

You don't need to be scared in trading there's a lot of emotion that you will be encouter. You must need to handle those emotion specially when you see the price going down if you're a long term trading don't sell it, hold it until you will reach your goal. There's an always a bloody market in trading and you can't prevent this kind of situation.

I can give you an advise, cut your loss if reach 5% or maybe 10%. Don't sell if reach more than what I said.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:57:58 AM

It's always a good time to buy promising altcoyins and keep those that are already available. If you do not have time to drop unwanted coins at the peak of their prices recently, you need to expect the next rise in their price. Sell ​​them now, when they have again decently fallen again, there is no point. Therefore, it is better to be patient and wait for your time.
xPPx

Activity: 531
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 07:30:21 AM

If alts are bleeding and BTC isn't, Pound LEGIT alts with your BTC. If everything is bleeding, HODL!!!
nuggetbram

Activity: 326

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:56:47 AM

Its a great time to buy right now because of the dip. Just invest in projects you believe in and have a good team and tech behind it.
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:57:03 AM

You have two options. To cut your losses or Hold until it's rise again. Just so trading is falling or rising and if you do not have enough investment you can really cry out here. So we must go into this trend now that we know every way so we can get out of these situations.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Ontixo09

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:05:24 AM

i think you should convert the price into dollar to know if altcoins real bleeding or not. If not, then just hold your altcoins and buy more if you want.

KellyCoin (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 10:28:09 AM

i think you should convert the price into dollar to know if altcoins real bleeding or not. If not, then just hold your altcoins and buy more if you want.

If you are already down 20-50% this would really hurt as you would have to realize that loss to convert to USD. Better to hold for things to go up. Now if you are still in the green then this may not be such a bad idea in case the coin drops more you can repurchase at the lower price.

http://www.experiencegunbot.com - Automate Crypto Trading
gizmodo1987

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:44:35 AM

Now that altcoins is dipping, it is the right time to buy and hold.  Also this is a great opportunity as bitcoin also is in a low price.  Buy some altcoins hold until you get your target profit the sell. For me 10-20% profit is enough to exit. But for top 20 coins in coinmarketcap I hold it until it double the price when I bought it. Smiley 
ozgur35

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:50:02 AM

%50 drop doesn't sound realistic as it is a huge percentage even for altcoins. Max drop is around 15-20% now. I believe it is one of the best times to do investment as it will keep it up soon or later.
withche.07

Activity: 549
Merit: 259

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:50:12 AM

If you stay in patience you won't even need to do anything. If its not crash there will always be healing up process following bleeding. Patience is the most important key here, never forget.

[]
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
[|]
bitcoinhunter1221

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:04:04 AM

Everybody is experiencing the same situation, my of my coins in my portfolio are turning red and for me uts normal. It depends on you if you'll hold them or dump them but time will come that these coins will rise up again.
grimoire5

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:59:35 AM

when the price is go down deep enough but you know there is no bad news happen to a coin that you believe in
i think, you must buy again
because it is called by panic selling
this korean people news bad for crypto price indeed, but user that buy crypto is not only korean
today price bounce back already, it's green  Cheesy
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:43:39 PM

Everybody is experiencing the same situation, my of my coins in my portfolio are turning red and for me uts normal. It depends on you if you'll hold them or dump them but time will come that these coins will rise up again.

Me too but I didn't panic because I'm seeing good future in both bitcoin and altcoin markets. Actually I have more altcoins right now as compare to bitcoin. And I was able to get into altcoins at the right moment. I have profited already, but I still have some in my portfolio. But if they are bleeding, I really don't worry around because its a normal process in the crypto sphere. Just patience and faith that they will grow in the next couple of months.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
bettle10

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:44:57 PM

Many people suggested to buy when all market on red zone, buy now but don't use all your fund in one moment because the market still can more down, don't panic  because when you panic can make you get big losses.
Altcoins price too dips now, if we dont buy with all ours fund then will we spend the rest ?
cryptofan1990

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:53:56 PM

This is normal for cryptos, newcomers will have to get used to the swings.

I believe in holding the coins you believe in, better than just chasing green candles, or hyped coins.

Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:11:52 PM

Totally agreed with your advise. There is always ups and downs in trading, so currently the market is temporarily down. In such situation, it is a good time to buy the coins in dip.
Blas

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:15:39 PM

Currently the cryptocurrency market is going through a big correction (especially to those who have recently joined). We are seeing coins lose 30-50% of its value in a few days and everyone is panicking. These are the times that will define who will succeed in this market and who will fail. You have to keep your emotions in check and be confident that once you have done proper research in the coins you have invested in they will go up when the market rebounds. Corrections are inevitable and is needed for the overall market to grow. So if you are feeling overwhelmed by the drastic decline in your portfolios just take a few days off and enjoy some sunshine. If you want to be aggressive throw some more fiat into the game and take advantage of the low prices.

This is excellent advise. You are absolutely right, but this is not a big correction, yet.
The best you can do in correction time is to keep cool and don't panic. Hold on what you have and buy more is you are confident in some coin.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:20:56 PM

Totally agreed with your advise. There is always ups and downs in trading, so currently the market is temporarily down. In such situation, it is a good time to buy the coins in dip.

You are right, this is the right time to buy coins because the price is cheap, but we need to be careful in choosing what coins to invest because some of them are turning to scam anytime. Just choose wisely.

semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:43:27 PM

Currently the cryptocurrency market is going through a big correction (especially to those who have recently joined). We are seeing coins lose 30-50% of its value in a few days and everyone is panicking. These are the times that will define who will succeed in this market and who will fail. You have to keep your emotions in check and be confident that once you have done proper research in the coins you have invested in they will go up when the market rebounds. Corrections are inevitable and is needed for the overall market to grow. So if you are feeling overwhelmed by the drastic decline in your portfolios just take a few days off and enjoy some sunshine. If you want to be aggressive throw some more fiat into the game and take advantage of the low prices.

Did not last year also cryptocurrency experienced an incident similar to the current. I strongly agree with you, that we must maintain our emotions and strengthen our consistency. So the good thing to do is stay consistent with what we start, if you are not consistent then the disappointment will make you depressed. Many examples have proven to be failing/disappointed when they can not control their emotions.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: