Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:59:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: hilariousandco, Mitchell,Vod,Ognasty Bitblisscoin.com could be a scamsite  (Read 8352 times)
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 05:13:45 PM

-snip-
Seriously, what were you drinking Atriz, truth syrup or what? Self admitting your dishonesty. Feeling so bad for you.[1] If you hadn't admitted, you would have never been tagged.[2] And if you were really in confusion[3], you should have taken some advice from Lauda. She would have certainly advised you to exit[4], rather than drag on. You will now be remembered as the Naivest Red Painted Elite (NRPE).
Between, I think quick popularity is somewhat of a curse on Bitcointalk[5]. Alia, Atriz became quickly popular and quickly faded. Nullius, stay safe bruh...[6]

[1] Feeling bad for his dishonesty or the fact that he had to admit to it?

[2] Wouldn't have changed the fact that he's a scamster.

[3] Clearly he wasn't.

[4] Pure Speculation. I believe none of you would have expected this of him, till this turned up.

[5] Wrong premise; having double standards and acting like an upright self-conscious prick and being popular for calling out others is a curse and should be.

[6] Huh, really? Are they being mugged or threatened? The only thing that we need to be safe from is our greed and warped sense of reality.
Dissection of a post, seeing it for the first time! Anyways, I am not feeling bad for Atriz, I am just poking a wounded guy. The thing for which I am actually sad is that how some people choose to abuse the trust which the community invested in them. Choosing a project which is later revealed to be a scam project is another thing and dragging on with a project which is clearly cheating is totally different thing. And then, I think choosing a project which follows Bitconnect's footsteps is not a great thing either. On top of that keeping ALU in dark and giving it a bad name too.

The good thing is Lauda herself tagged her and maintained her consistency. Leaving a negative feedback for your business partner is the last thing you want to do as a business partner. But Lauda did it and I guess she should be applauded for that. Hopefully we will get to see the same consistency from other DT members too, who have chosen to stay neutral. Lips sealed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
allahabadi

Merit: 166

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:53:32 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 06:16:02 PM by allahabadi

-snip-
Dissection of a post, seeing it for the first time![1] Anyways, I am not feeling bad for Atriz, I am just poking a wounded guy[2]. The thing for which I am actually sad is that how some people choose to abuse the trust which the community invested in them. Choosing a project which is later revealed to be a scam project is another thing and dragging on with a project which is clearly cheating is totally different thing. And then, I think choosing a project which follows Bitconnect's footsteps is not a great thing either. On top of that keeping ALU in dark and giving it a bad name too.[3]

The good thing is Lauda herself tagged her and maintained her consistency[4]. Leaving a negative feedback for your business partner is the last thing you want to do as a business partner. But Lauda did it and I guess she should be applauded for that. Hopefully we will get to see the same consistency from other DT members too, who have chosen to stay neutral[5]. Lips sealed

[1] Zindagi main kaafi cheezein pehli baar hoti hain.  Grin

[2] Want some salt to go with that?

[3] This deserves a merit. I dunno if you are concern trolling, but it does deserve a merit. Hope someone will give you that.

[4] Commendable.

[5] As this post says, but we can hope.

-snip-
Almost seems like just virtue signaling if someone has to shoot out a negative feedback after a number have already been sent. Not that it's not fine but just redundant.

Moreover, they don't have to outright send a feedback but they can simply disagree with the behavior. I think the pressure to warrant a neg is fueled by indignant individuals.
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:09:42 PM

Addressed to all the bounty hunters, DT members, Quickseller & co, and everyone else who lost faith in me

I've been away for the last 3 days as I needed to take a step back to re-think about aTriz, ALU and the future of me on this forum. I've finally returned and I'm ready to start over and fix some issues I've caused to everyone, and a lot of grief I caused people. I'd like to thank the users who've defended me tooth and nail. From the bottom of my heart, I'm sorry.

From this day forth, I've contacted someone who works especially in the ICO scene as a part time manager and full time ETH dev. The user will be validating all my future projects (and ALU's if I am allowed back in) with extensive validation of their smart contract, and my current community mangers and I will thoroughly study the projects whitepaper to prevent any sort of shadiness from happening. I want to be clean as a whistle from this day forth.

I understand that I have made numerous clouded and greedy judgments. Here are the 3 issues that I must solve before moving on

The Bitblisscoin scam and lies
Due to my malicious actions that allowed bitbliss to be allowed on the forum, I'll be doing the following.

Refunding any investor, no matter how large the investment their full amount that they have put in the project. I'm currently looking for a DT member to validate their accounts (so I know they actually invested) so I can refund them. I'll be making a thread for these investments in the week. If the total investments do not total the amount I've been paid from bitbliss, I'll be donating the rest of that money to the http://thewaterproject.com/. I'll do a full screen recording of me and the dev's chats and send it to any DT member (preferably Ibminer/suchmoon if they would waste their time helping me) to validate the amount that I've profited from them. From my current estimations and digging through the chat logs, I've profited a total of 0.26 BTC from them.

Chrysos Coin and Snakey
The ANN was up for approximately 4 days in which content was displayed. For any users who can prove to me that they found the project via the ANN that was up for the 4 days will also receive a full refund. We can use snakey as a precedent and he provided me 2 vimeo links that were timestamped and where during the time in which the ann was up and a video of his telegram chat with the devs at the same time. He will be receiving his full investment of 17 ETH back within this month. I'll also be making a thread in which you can apply for a refund.

Ice Rock Mining
I was purely involved in this project as a campaign manager and was not part of any dev team so I do not believe I am responsible for said project. After the ICO ended and round 2 was about to start a friend pointed out some red flags with the government and I declined their offer for managing their 2nd bounty. After this I also removed the ANN thread.

RedX

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:23:00 AM

Addressed to all the bounty hunters, DT members, Quickseller & co, and everyone else who lost faith in me

I've been away for the last 3 days as I needed to take a step back to re-think about aTriz, ALU and the future of me on this forum. I've finally returned and I'm ready to start over and fix some issues I've caused to everyone, and a lot of grief I caused people. I'd like to thank the users who've defended me tooth and nail. From the bottom of my heart, I'm sorry.

From this day forth, I've contacted someone who works especially in the ICO scene as a part time manager and full time ETH dev. The user will be validating all my future projects (and ALU's if I am allowed back in) with extensive validation of their smart contract, and my current community mangers and I will thoroughly study the projects whitepaper to prevent any sort of shadiness from happening. I want to be clean as a whistle from this day forth.

I understand that I have made numerous clouded and greedy judgments. Here are the 3 issues that I must solve before moving on

Due to my malicious actions that allowed bitbliss to be allowed on the forum, I'll be doing the following.

Refunding any investor, no matter how large the investment their full amount that they have put in the project. I'm currently looking for a DT member to validate their accounts (so I know they actually invested) so I can refund them. I'll be making a thread for these investments in the week. If the total investments do not total the amount I've been paid from bitbliss, I'll be donating the rest of that money to the http://thewaterproject.com/. I'll do a full screen recording of me and the dev's chats and send it to any DT member (preferably Ibminer/suchmoon if they would waste their time helping me) to validate the amount that I've profited from them. From my current estimations and digging through the chat logs, I've profited a total of 0.26 BTC from them.

Chrysos Coin and Snakey
The ANN was up for approximately 4 days in which content was displayed. For any users who can prove to me that they found the project via the ANN that was up for the 4 days will also receive a full refund. We can use snakey as a precedent and he provided me 2 vimeo links that were timestamped and where during the time in which the ann was up and a video of his telegram chat with the devs at the same time. He will be receiving his full investment of 17 ETH back within this month. I'll also be making a thread in which you can apply for a refund.

Ice Rock Mining
I was purely involved in this project as a campaign manager and was not part of any dev team so I do not believe I am responsible for said project. After the ICO ended and round 2 was about to start a friend pointed out some red flags with the government and I declined their offer for managing their 2nd bounty. After this I also removed the ANN thread.

actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 03:57:06 AM

I don't think that's fair. aTriz isn't asking for any redemption. Sure, you can detect themes of that there but they're trying (at least from what I can tell) [to the best of their ability] to rectify the situation with the Scam ICO's.
There's no more need to throw any criticism out there—the negative trust will stick for some time. This isn't some half-assed attempt to try and garner favor, I'm sure.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:39:03 AM

[...]
I've been away for the last 3 days
[...]

(and ALU's if I am allowed back in)
If you are allowed back in?

Based on your post history, over the past three days, you have created ANN threads for two distinct bounty campaigns, both of which were posted well after Lauda announced you were "suspended" from ALU.

I am not sure I would believe your involvement in ALU has been "suspended"
coinsttar

Activity: 5
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:30:48 AM

aTriz, you were online for the last whatever days you claim you were away. I personally saw you online all the time. You even created new bounty campaigns, but apparently wasn't bothered with your reputation at all?

Ice rock mining was an obvious scam from the get-go. I don't buy the fact that you didn't know it was a scam. You have sent negative ratings for people who are promoting a Ponzi through their signature, yet you yourself allowed Ice Rock Mining campaign to happen. If you think you don't have any responsibility for their ICO success, then you're just finding more excuses for yourself.
Bazinga442

Activity: 222
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:54:41 AM

I don't think that's fair. aTriz isn't asking for any redemption. Sure, you can detect themes of that there but they're trying (at least from what I can tell) [to the best of their ability] to rectify the situation with the Scam ICO's.
There's no more need to throw any criticism out there—the negative trust will stick for some time. This isn't some half-assed attempt to try and garner favor, I'm sure.

He has form for apologizing. Deny, deny, deny. If the evidence is irrefutable, grovel and issue an apology. Do you see a pattern?

I can admit I made a very retarded decision to review something that I have no knowledge in, and I'd like to formally apologize for that. I personally have 0 idea of any code, the most advanced thing I know regarding code is "!" means no in code. If anyone has personally bought the script or lost money via's alia's gambling thing, send me a PM and I will personally compensate you for it. If you bought the script, I'd need evidence of purchase though. In the future, I'll stay away from vouching for these shady sorts of stuff.
allahabadi

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:59:32 AM

[...]
I've been away for the last 3 days
[...]

(and ALU's if I am allowed back in)
If you are allowed back in?

Based on your post history, over the past three days, you have created ANN threads for two distinct bounty campaigns, both of which were posted well after Lauda announced you were "suspended" from ALU.

I am not sure I would believe your involvement in ALU has been "suspended"

BANG ON!!! I was about to say the same thing. The constant barrage of lies has made it impossible to trust him, also it makes ALU look shady in its entirety. No news after a lame announcement of the so-called suspension. I don't expect much of an organization/association/team that can't spell Community correctly, but is appalled at poor English skills of others.

Addressed to all the bounty hunters, DT members, Quickseller & co[1], and everyone else who lost faith in me

I've been away for the last 3 days[2] as I needed to take a step back to re-think about aTriz, ALU and the future of me on this forum. I've finally returned and I'm ready to start over and fix some issues I've caused to everyone, and a lot of grief I caused people[3]. I'd like to thank the users who've defended me tooth and nail[4]. From the bottom of my heart, I'm sorry. [5]

From this day forth, I've contacted someone who works especially in the ICO scene as a part time manager and full time ETH dev. The user will be validating all my future projects (and ALU's if I am allowed back in) with extensive validation of their smart contract, and my current community mangers and I will thoroughly study the projects whitepaper to prevent any sort of shadiness from happening[6]. I want to be clean as a whistle from this day forth.[7]

I understand that I have made numerous clouded and greedy judgments.[8] Here are the 3 issues that I must solve before moving on

Refunding any investor, no matter how large the investment their full amount that they have put in the project[9]. I'm currently looking for a DT member to validate their accounts (so I know they actually invested) so I can refund them. I'll be making a thread for these investments in the week. If the total investments do not total the amount I've been paid from bitbliss, I'll be donating the rest of that money to the http://thewaterproject.com/. I'll do a full screen recording of me and the dev's chats and send it to any DT member (preferably Ibminer/suchmoon if they would waste their time helping me) to validate the amount that I've profited from them. From my current estimations and digging through the chat logs, I've profited a total of 0.26 BTC from them.

Chrysos Coin and Snakey

Ice Rock Mining
I was purely involved in this project as a campaign manager and was not part of any dev team so I do not believe I am responsible for said project[10]. After the ICO ended and round 2 was about to start a friend pointed out some red flags with the government and I declined their offer for managing their 2nd bounty. After this I also removed the ANN thread.

[1] This is in itself arrogance speaking; more like to all other red negged; rub it in your face. I might be wrong, but this looks like it.

[2] I believe you've been logging in daily. I might be wrong, but I think I'm not.

[3] Talk about yourself and bunch of friends.

[4] I would thank them too, for exposing their psych and would vary of dealing with them in future; as it is I don't deal with anonymous identities on forums.

[5] Apology declined.

[6] I suggest you better hire someone (a shrink  Roll Eyes) who keeps you in check because you were lying and no ETH Dev can vouch for that.

[7] This is how most liars, cheats, and addicts talk; hope you'll walk the talk.

[8] Meaning there are other scams as well? Sorry; if being a pajeet coming from a 3rd world country clouds my knowledge of English Grammar.

[9] I guess the max will be 1 BTC.

[10] I think most of can agree with this statement. Since you never made any claim; you aren't directly responsible, but you should check the credentials and claims and team before posting a thread; this is the least that is expected of a Trusted, Experienced team. That's why I prefer AmaZix; although I double check too.

I don't think that's fair. aTriz isn't asking for any redemption[1]. Sure, you can detect themes of that there but they're trying[2] (at least from what I can tell) [to the best of their ability] to rectify the situation with the Scam ICO's.
There's no more need to throw any criticism out there—the negative trust will stick for some time[3]. This isn't some half-assed attempt to try and garner favor, I'm sure.[4]

[1] I think he is apologizing and wants to make things right, so in a way, it is seeking redemption.

[2] Only after being called out and who are they? I only see one single post from aTriz that actually tries to resolve it.

[3] How are you so confident that it will stick for some time? It should be a permanent one so that people are aware of this incident; just like in case of Jamal and others who claim to have made amends, but the neg remains.

[4] That's your opinion; for me, it is a Full-assed attempt to get back to what he was doing and had it not been for the constant questions being raised by the members and the neg, he would have conveniently ignored it; like he has in the past. Looks like he has watched the Steve Smith saga quite watchfully and is trying to emulate that here.

-snip-
You have sent negative ratings for people who are promoting a Ponzi through their signature, yet you yourself allowed Ice Rock Mining campaign to happen. If you think you don't have any responsibility for their ICO success, then you're just finding more excuses for yourself.

WOW! Wasn't aware of this.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 07:19:16 AM

I don't think that's fair. aTriz isn't asking for any redemption[1]. Sure, you can detect themes of that there but they're trying[2] (at least from what I can tell) [to the best of their ability] to rectify the situation with the Scam ICO's.
There's no more need to throw any criticism out there—the negative trust will stick for some time[3]. This isn't some half-assed attempt to try and garner favor, I'm sure.[4]

[1] I think he is apologizing and wants to make things right, so in a way, it is seeking redemption
By redemption I meant any possibility of removal or positive feedback. Like I said, 'you can detect themes of that there'.

[2] Only after being called out and who are they? I only see one single post from aTriz that actually tries to resolve it.
I'm not defending his character. I'm just saying that further criticism is pointless and thinking that the possibility of aTriz reaching a position of being able to "scam again and admit I was wrong", passing off the apology is a little childish.

[3] How are you so confident that it will stick for some time? It should be a permanent one so that people are aware of this incident; just like in case of Jamal and others who claim to have made amends, but the neg remains.
By stick for some time, I mean some long period of time, or forever.

[4] That's your opinion; for me, it is a Full-assed attempt to get back to what he was doing and had it not been for the constant questions being raised by the members and the neg, he would have conveniently ignored it; like he has in the past. Looks like he has watched the Steve Smith saga quite watchfully and is trying to emulate that here.
There's no point in trying to refund people when the negatives are going to stay with a high degree of certainty. I'm willing to say that only in an extremely rare circumstance would all the members shift it to neutral at best.

Just trying to play devil's advocate. Even though I'm not defending them. I'm just responding to the snide comment.

Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:21:18 AM
Merited by LoyceV (1), DarkStar_ (1)

To all the people complaining that aTriz only posts an apology 3 days after the trial begun, obviously everybody should be allowed to collate the information they have and form a professional, effective response. When you go to trial at court, they don't make you issue your plea the same day you are arrested, that would be completely stupid. aTriz made the correct decision in ruminating on this for a few days, as obviously his response carries a great deal of weight, particularly considering there are a bunch of vultures literally waiting to pick apart everything he says. Hasty words are a bad idea in this scenario.

@allahabadi, to say that aTriz intentionally scammed for a few measly ETH is deluded at best, or completely ignorant at worst. It does not make logical sense for aTriz to knowingly scam considering he is well paid for his job. You make the claim that he is trying to rectify this so he can knowingly scam again, this is a failure of logic, as it is unlikely his initial mistake was an attempted scam, but rather horrific judgement (similar to yours).
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 08:16:17 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 09:16:23 AM by endlasuresh

Why sometime not a permanent? I think people are greedy for his Signature campaigns for Scam ICO's.

I am not yet seen theymos or a moderator taking any actions on his threads.

The pharmacist feedback.
*This was changed to neutral after it came to light that aTriz was apparently less-than-honest about a project he was involved with. I do hope aTriz sees the problem here, and I'd love to be able to change this back to a positive.*

A Indian guy daily cries at Banana Coin telegram chat who invested 600k INR . I am not still getting how people trust Scam ICO's.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
allahabadi

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:17:31 AM

[1] I think he is apologizing and wants to make things right, so in a way, it is seeking redemption
By redemption I meant any possibility of removal or positive feedback. Like I said, 'you can detect themes of that there'.

I'm not defending his character. I'm just saying that further criticism is pointless and thinking that the possibility of aTriz reaching a position of being able to "scam again and admit I was wrong"[1], passing off the apology is a little childish.

By stick for some time[2], I mean some long period of time, or forever.

There's no point in trying to refund people when the negatives are going to stay with a high degree of certainty[3]. I'm willing to say that only in an extremely rare circumstance would all the members shift it to neutral at best.[4]

Just trying to play devil's advocate. Even though I'm not defending them.[]5 I'm just responding to the snide comment.

[1] Can you guarantee that he won't scam again?

[2] Please work on your grammar cause it never sounded like that when you wrote it.

[3] Okay, so according to you, he should keep his ill-gotten gains.

[4] I would leave it to the neggers to decide.

[5] It's quite apparent to me that you are.

To the many others who have jumped in defending aTriz like the Helen of Troy without having read the threads or the facts of the matter; the so-called trial dates back to January and not just 3 days, his admission is over a week old, as for his response carrying weight, I and quite a few others would now trust him as much as we would trust any other negged member. A bunch of spineless humans are also herding to defend him from the so-called vultures.

-snip-
@allahabadi, to say that aTriz intentionally scammed for a few measly ETH is deluded at best, or completely ignorant at worst. It does not make logical sense for aTriz to knowingly scam considering he is well paid for his job.[1] You make the claim that he is trying to rectify this so he can knowingly scam again, this is a failure of logic, as it is unlikely his initial mistake was an attempted scam, but rather horrific judgement (similar to yours).[2]

Please use quotes, it makes it easier to know if you are being addressed.

[1] Read the comments of other members like ibminer and suchmoon, given that even aTriz seems to trust them; they too believe it to be a Scammy attribute and I dunno if it was for a measly ETH, you seem to have quite intricate knowledge of his finances; are you his co-handler and hence being caught in this scam also affects your financial position?

[2] Please substantiate this claim with quotes, I try to be very careful when I speak; I have never said that he will, I've always maintained that it is a possibility that many can't rule out. I rarely make claims, I mostly give scenarios and outcomes which are very much possible.

Also, I have a pretty good sense of judgment and unlike you I avoid Liars.
drogbaaa

Activity: 16
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:50:46 AM
Merited by suchmoon (1)

I only wish that this is possible in other parts of the world.

In my country, China, this isn't possible at all. The money transmitting sector is dominated by big payment processors like Wechat pay and Alipay, and nobody is giving any thought to bitcoin at all.

This is a great decision by the Japanese government.

But at the same time, other countries are moving further and further away from bitcoin. Just look at how the central bank of China put all these regulations around the withdrawal of coins from exchanges etc.

Nice , your history started when you back on this forum on April 6 , 2017 with a suspicious account after been inactive more than 3 years , You bought almost all DT Members to get green trust,when you dont have a job you accused other bounty manager to steal your job.
You dont want to stop ,it seems you think all people are beggars. You going to open a thread to ask 2 or 3 beggars  to bump your thread. Well i dont think all DT members are beggars we still have some trusted and respected members .
If the forum was the only way to make you earn money  , you need to find an other alternative to earn money. i will give you this advise , take a break, go to the beach with your family if you have one .
You realy need to stop corrupt people with btc.
Bazinga442

Activity: 222
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:19:16 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 03:08:41 PM by Bazinga442
Merited by suchmoon (2)

Nice , your history started when you back on this forum on April 6 , 2017 with a suspicious account after been inactive more than 3 years

It is a bought account or the account exchanged hands at some point. A cursory glance at its posts before April 2017, and it is clear as night and day that the person controlling the aTriz account right now is not the original owner of the account.

The original owner was co-owner of hashcows.ws, a mining pool that "claimed" to be hacked and stole 40BTC equivalent in alts from their customers: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=293872.0

The current owner claims to have no coding knowledge:
I personally have 0 idea of any code, the most advanced thing I know regarding code is "!" means no in code.

Which seems bizarre, because cleary, the original owner has some coding knowledge/skills.

Also, the original aTriz was US based but the current reincarnation lives in Asia or Oz. This account has been involved in scamming from its inception and its ratings should reflect that.

My question to his fan club is: since the original atriz is a scammer and the current aTriz is one too, could they be the same person?
Scam Exposey

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 12:15:10 PM

Nice , your history started when you back on this forum on April 6 , 2017 with a suspicious account after been inactive more than 3 years

It is a bought account or the account exchanged hands at some point. A cursory glance at its posts before April 2017, and it is clear as night and day that the person controlling the aTriz account right now is not the original owner of the account.

The original owner was co-owner of hashcows.ws, a mining pool that "claimed" to be hacked and stole 40BTC equivalent in alts from their customers: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=293872.0

The current owner claims to have no coding knowledge:
I personally have 0 idea of any code, the most advanced thing I know regarding code is "!" means no in code.

Also, the original aTriz was US based but the current reincarnation lives in Asia or Oz. This account has been involved in scamming from its inception and its ratings should reflect that.

My question to his fan club is: since the original atriz is a scammer and the current aTriz is one too, could they be the same person?

Good catch! This evidence can tell that atriz is bought account and account sales, buying/trading or anything shady involvement is a big red flag.

So this deserves another red trust for him.

This forum is so great but its slowly killed by those Abusive guy.
maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:19:23 PM

aTriz is paying back money to investors from his own pocket. If that isn't worth to get clean reputation back, what else would be?
Scam Exposey

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 12:21:41 PM

And also @Atriz don't say that your been away for 3 days while infact you open up a new thread this past days and you never gone inactive for the span of 3 days as you said, you are been here lurking and just reading the comments against you and you didn't bother to respond on any of those, You know why? Because you are guilty for your shady actions. And your shady activities are not just the bitbliss but to many of them.

And don't ask for sympathy and mercy since you might provably not deserves it. STOP LYING your wreck men.

This forum is so great but its slowly killed by those Abusive guy.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 5910

Meh.

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:44:52 PM

You guys crack me up.

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 01:52:21 PM

No comment on the case as I await for the bandwagon. Roll Eyes
The more that this goes one, the less it is right to comply to any requests made here. Can someone lock this thread already?

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: