Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 04:40:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: hilariousandco, Mitchell,Vod,Ognasty Bitblisscoin.com could be a scamsite  (Read 8345 times)
Bazinga442

Activity: 222
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:29:25 PM

Day 447.

Some users still believe that their futile attempts at a smear campaign has any effect at all.

I bet Bill Cosby thought the same. The 1st complaint against him was in 2005. Go figure.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
drogbaaa

Activity: 16
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:36:56 PM

and the saddest thing , they find ALU services to promote their project, sometimes in the life you have to say no, even if they offer you $1M to do a job.

Probably in january it was ALU Project  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:05:51 PM

and the saddest thing , they find ALU services to promote their project, sometimes in the life you have to say no, even if they offer you $1M to do a job.

Probably in january it was ALU Project  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Don't you know, there is no such thing as ALU Project?

But I still wonder what it is... None of the paw-licking pets have cared to respond to the questions that actually matter... Or how ALU proposes to avoid a repeat...  Roll Eyes
allahabadi

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:31:26 PM

Looks like aTriz is back after being in hospital for over 2 weeks; may he get well soon and refund @snakey.

-snip-
Just wait please. Was in the hospital for a couple weeks due to a bad sickness and some irl stuff. Just getting back on track now.
-snip-
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:45:28 PM

Looks like aTriz is back after being in hospital for over 2 weeks; may he get well soon and refund @snakey.

-snip-
Just wait please. Was in the hospital for a couple weeks due to a bad sickness and some irl stuff. Just getting back on track now.
-snip-
Right, he was “sick” in the “hospital” immediately after he was exposed
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 5879

Meh.

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:49:24 PM

-snip-
-snip-

So you'll make fun of someone that could of gone to the hospital with a serious illness? That's good to know all things considered..

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8906

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 07:55:52 PM

-snip-
-snip-

Amateur hour... real scammers pretend to be "banned" immediately after being exposed.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:24:35 PM

-snip-
-snip-

So you'll make fun of someone that could of gone to the hospital with a serious illness? That's good to know all things considered..
I am just pointing out the timing is suspect. I don’t wish harm to anyone.
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 05:12:06 PM

-snip-
-snip-

I think now time is up from his last post, are you sure aTriz really went to hospital?

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
MoonLite Project ICO

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:30:39 AM

This is absolutely ridiculous! We have been made fools of !!!! just read Atriz's apology post!

Our team has given Atriz around 3BTC in upfront payments since early Jan'18 (for sig campaign members) and 1,000,000MNL tokens like 50+ days ago, to be distributed to the bounters who took part in our campaign.

we spent significant time dealing with him, and making sure he was the right person for the job! everything looked like it was going great... until a few days ago, where telegram msgs go unanswered, and we can no longer see the last time he was online..

now, we have to approach our community and bounty people (to whom we were defending atriz like 6 hours ago still) and let them know that we have all been ripped off???   

We have never seen a spreadsheet, never thought to look for it.. promises of bounty distributions have never materialized, promises of sending the team a spreadsheet of participants has never materialized....

how do we even go forward? our team will gladly (not really, but still) use our own tokens to pay the people who we owe for bounty/sig, but we have no idea where to start??

SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:45:24 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2018, 08:23:22 AM by SHAWN-MIDWAYS

This is absolutely ridiculous! We have been made fools of !!!! just read Atriz's apology post!

Our team has given Atriz around 3BTC in upfront payments since early Jan'18 (for sig campaign members) and 1,000,000MNL tokens like 50+ days ago, to be distributed to the bounters who took part in our campaign.

we spent significant time dealing with him, and making sure he was the right person for the job! everything looked like it was going great... until a few days ago, where telegram msgs go unanswered, and we can no longer see the last time he was online..

now, we have to approach our community and bounty people (to whom we were defending atriz like 6 hours ago still) and let them know that we have all been ripped off???  

We have never seen a spreadsheet, never thought to look for it.. promises of bounty distributions have never materialized, promises of sending the team a spreadsheet of participants has never materialized....

how do we even go forward? our team will gladly (not really, but still) use our own tokens to pay the people who we owe for bounty/sig, but we have no idea where to start??

If I am not mistaking then this is the Sig campaign he managed: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2712518

And spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VzHGicT7YgeuDMxQ1P2pnCkeQT8lG9llLiMYZKi4SKU/edit#gid=1652843929

And this is the bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2712514.0

You will find the Spreadsheet of every bounty there.

Sorry to hear you loses though Sad
snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:58:43 AM

Not happy to see someone else is also scammed other than we, he told me that he dont have money to pay me, but the fact is that people are backing him, i laugh seeing how people can go beyond for their friends even if he is a scammer.
Remember if a scammer can scam me then he can also scam you, Mr DT members remember this, i not not talking about Lauda but the guy who is his friend.
Its sad to see that Moonlight project also got scammed.
Bazinga442

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:39:18 PM

You should contact his partners, ALU = atriz, Lauda, Untold + a few others. Now that he has outright scammed both you and snakey, the myth about him being a misguided "youngling" or whatever has been busted. You should also consider reporting the matter to the relevant authorities here: https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx if you have nothing to hide yourself - sorry, I don't but I don't trust icos.

If you provide sufficient evidence, it may pique their interest and they will start an investigation. It is about time these criminal type bounty managers like ALU are held accountable. The more complaints they receive about this outfit, the higher your chances of getting them arrested.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 05:48:38 PM

-snip-
Again, ALU has nothing to do with this; you continually spread malicious lies, thus none of your words can be trusted anymore. Tagging your shill account is worthless; you should be removed from the forum.

-snip-
Let me lay it out in pseudo code:
Code:
contact()
if (response)
    break
else
    createNewScamAccusation
    if (response)
        break
    else
        contactRelevantAustralianAuthority[1]

[1]
Ignore the suggestion by this baboon. An authority from the civilian-killing police state has no authority in the jurisdiction that you need.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Bazinga442

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:19:54 PM

You really are dumb aren't you? Jurisdiction, lol! It may be news to you, but this forum falls under the jurisdiction of the civilian-killing police state as you like to call them. If in doubt, ask theymos for clarification.

Weren't you shouting and telling us a few weeks back that he made a naive mistake and was not a scammer? Now that your partner has outright stolen money, we are to believe you?

@ MoonLite Project ICO, don't be fooled by this idiot. As part of ALU he received a share from the funds stolen from you. Do what you must do.
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 04:04:25 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2018, 04:16:12 AM by endlasuresh

Could you post the transaction link or his payment ID, we all need to find where does the money gone.

You should have checked from time to time, see here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2973511.0

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
MadZ

Activity: 908
Merit: 657

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:38:31 AM

-snip-
Again, ALU has nothing to do with this; you continually spread malicious lies, thus none of your words can be trusted anymore. Tagging your shill account is worthless; you should be removed from the forum.

Putting some of the more creative conspiracy theories aside, I think its fair to say aTriz did represent ALU in at least some capacity. Is it not reasonable that by adding the ALU banner to the bottom of the bounties he managed (Moonlite, etc.), aTriz implied that they were in some way related to ALU? This is what I assume when I see that anyway.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 08:34:18 AM

-snip-
Putting some of the more creative conspiracy theories aside, I think its fair to say aTriz did represent ALU in at least some capacity. Is it not reasonable that by adding the ALU banner to the bottom of the bounties he managed (Moonlite, etc.), aTriz implied that they were in some way related to ALU? This is what I assume when I see that anyway.
Of course, not that it matters for this particular issue. Again, it is an issue with something that he managed/is managing (or whatever is going on).

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
allahabadi

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:11:24 PM

-snip-

I think had a similar predicament; which was solved easily... That is, I'll never trust a word coming out of those associated with ALU ever; not that it matters.

How does one differentiate between aTriz (personal projects) and other projects (dunno what to call them; since there are no ALU projects).  Roll Eyes
You can't, the same way you can't know whether the user (any other bounty manager) who posts the thread is actually managing it or whether he/she/it/they delegated it to someone for $50 per week. Not that others matter in a witch hunt, obviously. Roll Eyes

Also, has anyone taken a look here?

Apparently all the trusted organisations on the forum seem to be facing a tough time; I'd never use FJ again; behaving like just any other con-site.
 Roll Eyes

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3463720.40
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 09:30:15 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2018, 09:45:18 PM by Lauda

I'd never use FJ again; behaving like just any other con-site.
 Roll Eyes
Whatever helps you sleep at night snowflake.

FYI, as long as you keep ignoring pretty much every case which doesn't involve my name somehow, none of your concerns are going to be taken seriously by anyone reasonable around here. Unfortunately, due to left-liberal bullshit we don't tag nor ban people for concern trolling. Roll Eyes

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: