Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:41:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Attention! btcshade.com, btcshade.io is a scam!  (Read 201 times)
JhosefDied (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:48:02 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 01:15:10 PM by JhosefDied

I apologize for my bad English. On January 12 2018 I sent to btcshade.com 0.0280 BTC. This transaction has 6 confirmations, the minimum amount of transaction that is indicated on the btcshade.com/faq.html is 0.01 BTC, but the mixing process did not completed Sad Trying to solve the problem, I sent 4 mails from 4 different mail services (mail.com, mail.ru, secmail.pro, protonmail.com) to the support@btcshade.io (btcshade.io is a mirror of btcshade.com). A long time passed, but they did not answer me Sad I have no other thoughts, except that they are scammers. Be careful with this mixer!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:38:06 PM

Never heard that mixer before i don't trust that site because its just like the same as bitmixer but little changes of the design not unique..
If you really wanted a mixer cheaper and safe chipmixer would be the best choice Never had any issue when mixing my bitcoin and its one of the trusted mixer here in forum ..
What honestly seen here you are just linking this website here in forum to rank up  in google and looks like you helping btcshade to linked here in forum for google rankings.. If you are not promoting this site better to remove the hyper link or just remove the .com or .io
Because its obvious that you are promoting it here in forum just to link here in forum to get strong backlink authority For SEO purposes to get better rank in google..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:25:18 AM

After a quick Google search, it looks like btcshade.io is the legit site, and btcshade.com might have been a phishing[1] site. So yea, unfortunately your BTC has been stolen, and there's nothing btcshade.io can do about it no matter how many times you complain on to their customer support. This is a mistake from your side. Always make sure you're depositing funds in to the right website next time.

[1] http://searchsecurity.techtarget.com/definition/phishing

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:47:56 AM

I apologize for my bad English. On January 12 2018 I sent to btcshade.com 0.0280 BTC. This transaction has 6 confirmations, the minimum amount of transaction that is indicated on the btcshade.com/faq.html is 0.01 BTC, but the mixing process did not completed Sad Trying to solve the problem, I sent 4 mails from 4 different mail services (mail.com, mail.ru, secmail.pro, protonmail.com) to the support@btcshade.io (btcshade.io is a mirror of btcshade.com). A long time passed, but they did not answer me Sad I have no other thoughts, except that they are scammers. Be careful with this mixer!

Definitely seems like that you have fallen into the scam of a classic phishing site.

Always check the official URL of the site before you do anything in it. Also I'm not sure if Bitshade.io is a legit site or not.

Anyways, I woulfd recommend sticking to well known bitcoin mixers such as the one that i'm advertising at the moment(Chipmixer). They are usually a lot more responsible with transactions and support, and has very competitive fees.

Hopefully you don't make the same mistake twice. Doesn't just apply to mixers either.

Smiley
JhosefDied (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:51:32 AM

Seems like you've become victim of phishers, because the original domain is btcshade.io
The same fake phishing services  (.com .cc .biz) operate under most of the mixing services.
In that case, why does not btcshade.io respond to emails? I sent them a mail from a third-party account, with a question not related to this situation, there is no answer.
JhosefDied (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:05:34 PM

Never heard that mixer before i don't trust that site because its just like the same as bitmixer but little changes of the design not unique..
If you really wanted a mixer cheaper and safe chipmixer would be the best choice Never had any issue when mixing my bitcoin and its one of the trusted mixer here in forum ..
What honestly seen here you are just linking this website here in forum to rank up  in google and looks like you helping btcshade to linked here in forum for google rankings.. If you are not promoting this site better to remove the hyper link or just remove the .com or .io
Because its obvious that you are promoting it here in forum just to link here in forum to get strong backlink authority For SEO purposes to get better rank in google..

I'm just trying to protect others from scam. I'm glad that when people search for btcshade in google, they will see a link to this topic. In this way people will understand that they need to be careful with btcshade.
JhosefDied (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:13:51 PM

After a quick Google search, it looks like btcshade.io is the legit site, and btcshade.com might have been a phishing[1] site. So yea, unfortunately your BTC has been stolen, and there's nothing btcshade.io can do about it no matter how many times you complain on to their customer support. This is a mistake from your side. Always make sure you're depositing funds in to the right website next time.

Support btcshade.io could answer me with messages, but they did not. They could tell me personally that I fell for phishing, but did not do it. It looks weird.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:16:55 PM

Support btcshade.io could answer me with messages, but they did not. They could tell me personally that I fell for phishing, but did not do it. It looks weird.
For some reason because you spam their inbox with your messages and that's why you didn't get even a single reply from them IMO. Always be careful when browsing in the internet, bitcoin mixers are one of the subjects to have some phishing links, and most reputed site/services have phishing links lol so that's why you have to research first before sending any money particularly if its the first time you use the site and always bookmark those site you're using regularly.
JhosefDied (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:52:08 PM

For some reason because you spam their inbox with your messages and that's why you didn't get even a single reply from them IMO. Always be careful when browsing in the internet, bitcoin mixers are one of the subjects to have some phishing links, and most reputed site/services have phishing links lol so that's why you have to research first before sending any money particularly if its the first time you use the site and always bookmark those site you're using regularly.
I sent one message from one e-mail, a month after I sent messages with a problem.
 The message was not related to this problem situation. But they did not even respond to this.
I think Btcshade support does not work, they just do not look into their mailbox.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:32:26 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 07:55:40 AM by bL4nkcode

I sent one message from one e-mail, a month after I sent messages with a problem.
 The message was not related to this problem situation. But they did not even respond to this.
I think Btcshade support does not work, they just do not look into their mailbox.
So maybe the btcshade.io is also a scam? And they have phishing site to scam also? Lol. BTW can someone correct me if the site mentioned is really a legit service?

But seriously I really don't know this mixer its pretty new to me. Why you use this mixer in the first place while there are plenty of legit mixer site out there. Anyway just move on, and be wiser when choosing between legit sites and scam sites.
GoldenLad

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:12:41 AM

Didn't you check or review about the site before sending them your coins? There are many fake bitcoin mixer out there now and one needs to be very careful since bitcoin transaction is a one way thing. Besides, this is my first time I am hearing or seeing this bitcoin mixer. Since you know about this forum you should have used some popular mixers been advertised in the forum so that when you get scammed, you can open a scam accusation. Sorry about your lost though.
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:11:31 PM

I am sorry for your lost, but you really should do more research before mixing coins.
As others said, there is possibility that you have been victim of phishing site although I have never heard of this mixer and if I have a single doubt about any service I won't use it.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 723

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:34:25 PM

So maybe the btcshade.io is also a scam? And they have phishing site to scam also? Lol. BTW can someone correct me if the site mentioned is really a legit service?

But seriously I really don't know this mixer its pretty new to me. Why you use this mixer in the first place while there are plenty of legit mixer site out there. Anyway just move on, and be wiser when choosing between legit sites and scam sites.
Same opinion on here that I haven't encounter this mixing service or I wasn't aware that it even exist and people are always fan of trying out new or unknown mixing service which they didn't even recognize on going with the most reputable ones that is already in the market. Like Chipmixer. Ive been using this as a mixer and don't tend to make use any other sites.
Biscutard

Activity: 758
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:21:39 PM

I tried on my risk btcshade.io mixer yesterday and finally the mixer works correctly. I've mixed 0.0111 BTC (small amount). I also write them "hello message" to support mail and they replied to me after 3 hours.

Delete the legit link (btcshade.io) in this topic, if everybody create such panic threads of each mixers phishing, all the services will have destroyed reputation.  As other users told to you, btcshade.COM - is phishing clone

Today every bitcoin mixer has it's phishing-clone links operated by scammers
Well, it's not new to me since this is money for scammers out there and they really have to make it work in order to scam careless people, obviously. That's why next time we should be very careful on trying out new services and do a little research first if it's new to us in order to gain some knowledge.
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:17:37 AM

If the OP just ask for the opinion of the community after involving on this one he could've avoided such risks and get a grip already unto a new one. Don't know if these two sites are connected and may probably scheming everyone or just facing issues we certainly don't know what's happening but you could've just search for most trusted mixer and you'll probably be safer than that.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: