Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:34:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33810 times)
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:32:40 PM

Clickgem has a big plan as you can see in the roadmap..in 2019 they will launch debit card...that's good...its mean that at that time they will reach that peak like bank..how about the price as a prediction..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Leanna44

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:52:34 PM

Clickgem has a big plan as you can see in the roadmap..in 2019 they will launch debit card...that's good...its mean that at that time they will reach that peak like bank..how about the price as a prediction..

You're right that really think and well prepared. Great, as they will also said that they will make those users to have smooth and easy process if transactions but in some point . Well, yeah I admit it looks like convincing .I'm hoping for some dev to be on our side like we might have any concerns on this project.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:56:06 PM

I dont know what you people think but this is an important announcement to cancel the lending project and it must be announce in every platform where CGM advertise about his project.
Wasn't it just a survey only that they will change of plans regarding to the project? And they didn't change it yet so we cannot really jump into conclusions of them to cancel the on going pre-sale.

Yeah, is clickgem already made an official announcement about this? If not then let's wait for them to announce it because we are creating confusions about this. But I am stlll hoping that all plans will be followed.

I have not seen anything clear here, we just wait for the latest updates to be able to conclude later.
Such announcements will be officially announced and even updated in their ANN page, white papers and all the channels which they are advertising on priority because once hitting the platform there is 100% we cannot say to investors at the end to see page 100 at white papers in the hidden column they made new changes so lets see the updates and confirm.
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:58:29 PM

I dont know what you people think but this is an important announcement to cancel the lending project and it must be announce in every platform where CGM advertise about his project.
Wasn't it just a survey only that they will change of plans regarding to the project? And they didn't change it yet so we cannot really jump into conclusions of them to cancel the on going pre-sale.
yeah i saw this news awhile back i thought they actually close presales i hope they provide an update to this soon things like this can make people jump into media frenzy

Do you mean they want to fundamentally change the fundraising campaign at some point in time or what are you suggesting here?

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:12:25 PM

We are really getting there gradually and seeing projects like this coming up usually give me the shill that we are going to get to a stage where global payment will become extremely easy and banks will be begging for users to make use of them, with the idea of incentives. Well, they had their time, messed it up and right now, they only have few rounds left. I believe that project like this will always make a lot of impact in the cryptocurrency world to even make it better.
Really, for certain each thought in order to store all saves in one account and to protect him wholly that intruders be not able to get possession of him breaking open him. This platform has a very loud title, the main that it be justified.
If the developers do everything as written in the White Paper, then the project will have very good investors. And many users will want to use the services of this project.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:22:12 PM

We are really getting there gradually and seeing projects like this coming up usually give me the shill that we are going to get to a stage where global payment will become extremely easy and banks will be begging for users to make use of them, with the idea of incentives. Well, they had their time, messed it up and right now, they only have few rounds left. I believe that project like this will always make a lot of impact in the cryptocurrency world to even make it better.
Really, for certain each thought in order to store all saves in one account and to protect him wholly that intruders be not able to get possession of him breaking open him. This platform has a very loud title, the main that it be justified.
If the developers do everything as written in the White Paper, then the project will have very good investors. And many users will want to use the services of this project.
If you feel developers are missing something and not following what is written on white papers, you can shoot your query and every one will understand your expectations which could meet the ClickGem or not is secondary.
Scor1937

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:27:34 PM

If you feel developers are missing something and not following what is written on white papers, you can shoot your query and every one will understand your expectations which could meet the ClickGem or not is secondary.
You are actually correct but even i think that this project would not having much issues with this topic as the developers are really hard working which can create a good profit ahead.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:54:13 PM

The price of this coin will have huge return up to 1000% as they say. What's good thing about this project is that they say they will continue even if they don't have a lot of support of funding.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:55:20 PM

Yeah, is clickgem already made an official announcement about this? If not then let's wait for them to announce it because we are creating confusions about this. But I am stlll hoping that all plans will be followed.

I have not seen anything clear here, we just wait for the latest updates to be able to conclude later.
Such announcements will be officially announced and even updated in their ANN page, white papers and all the channels which they are advertising on priority because once hitting the platform there is 100% we cannot say to investors at the end to see page 100 at white papers in the hidden column they made new changes so lets see the updates and confirm.

well, me personally, I would not invest in a project, where the project owner has no clear roadmap in his brain; if they should cancel the lending program and deliver a bank saving program. This shows me that they mostly fixed on money making - Just following for now what is going to be annonunced ...
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:48:11 PM

Well, in my opinion, it's just a reasoning and it's too early for us to talk about the state of the platform. A little later we will be able to consider this project much more seriously, thanks to investors who help in launching the project.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:43:19 AM

Well, in my opinion, it's just a reasoning and it's too early for us to talk about the state of the platform. A little later we will be able to consider this project much more seriously, thanks to investors who help in launching the project.
ClickGem is boarding with a broad SOP behind in the technical scope it obviously require some time to complete their validations and provide the live website as per their commitment of whitepapers.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:05:33 AM

I wait for the lending platform first. I don't know at 2018, lending platform is over or not, but i think this is profitable business which i can join.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:21:14 AM

I wait for the lending platform first. I don't know at 2018, lending platform is over or not, but i think this is profitable business which i can join.
The lending platform is wonderful and I understand the developer wants to offer its use, but do not have to do very very good conditions. Great payouts are very nice but for a thinking person is very suspicious.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:07:11 AM

The lending platform is wonderful and I understand the developer wants to offer its use, but do not have to do very very good conditions. Great payouts are very nice but for a thinking person is very suspicious.

Lending is a big help to all people because they can use it for their life. I am also looking forward that they will prioritize the lending system which if its available they can gather more people. Lets jist wait for te updates.
Yeah exactly, lending can be a big help to everyone. We just need more people to invest in this project to make it happen as soon as possible, it's not official yet but I want it to happen really bad. It can be of help to me and many others!
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:42:41 AM

Clickgem is revolutionising our payment methods while keeping in mind the security and ease of transactions. World wide payments within minutes is a handy tool. It sets you free from the real world banking troubles.

Yes, this project will really simplify the use of electronic money. But banks will still be used by people. Without them, we can not cope.
Soon enough there will be no need for banks , just give it time and cryptocurrencies and exchange platforms will be the main means of transfering money through out the globe . Banks will fight it as hard as they could but they are destined to fail.

Well, you have your point. But I think banks will never fail. With the technology today maybe banks can also accept cryptocurrencies in the future. Also fiat money will still stay for a very long time.
Yes, i completely agree with your statement. Banks wont fail as of now, it might take a decade or two, because not everyone trust these digital currencies and many people on the globe dont even have access to technology in order to access these currencies.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:22:30 AM

At the moment there is no special significance - there are banks or not. The main thing is that the project deserves attention and the concept is remarkable.

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:18:12 AM

Whitepaper lately means nothing, few projects have a well written whitepaper and half the investors go by the hype or the type of shills behind the project
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:31:08 AM

The price of this coin will have huge return up to 1000% as they say. What's good thing about this project is that they say they will continue even if they don't have a lot of support of funding.
As we know, bitcoin have tenfold after 1 year or 2 years scale. So, if CGM can be strong like bitcoin, i think at least need 2 year for 1000%.

Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:14:18 AM

As we know, bitcoin have tenfold after 1 year or 2 years scale. So, if CGM can be strong like bitcoin, i think at least need 2 year for 1000%.
Yes, CGM is in its initial stage and is under very fast development. As compared to bitcoin it will teak less time to reach high value like it. This coin is really worthy of investment as they have great future ahead of them and can give their investors huge returns on the investment they do now.

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:25:59 AM

yeah i saw this news awhile back i thought they actually close presales i hope they provide an update to this soon things like this can make people jump into media frenzy

Do you mean they want to fundamentally change the fundraising campaign at some point in time or what are you suggesting here?
Where can i see the announcement of the project about changing their plans? I cannot see any of it on the opening page. Would you mind provide some links?
Waiting for an update on the lending platform. I got from many sources that the lending platform will be closed and the roadmap is upgraded but I cannot find any such things on the official website. Please provide us with some further information about the lending platform as it was a great attraction for many investors out there.
It is better to wait for an update from the dev team regarding the lending project than we jump on others talks and believing it blindly, we require to look on the official documentation and instructions always.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: