Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:44:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33810 times)
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:36:26 AM

I'm concerned in this ICO, and after reading the information on the first page.The total maximum stock is also very reasonable if all tokens are sold.

Yes, there are so many have concerned about the ICO and you should have invested in the project because this is a good project that made by the good people.
You are certifying people are good or bad and you wish we believe your statements? It is all the potential achievements witch we analyse and proceed forward.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:39:12 AM

Developers set a goal and they did it. Working team, working project. This should please those who invested in it

Well, I am still thinking if they already reached their hard cap from the ICO raised? I still don't see updates about that, But anyway I think this project is legit.

I also want to know the current status of this project, if clickgem have finally reach the hardcap or did they reach atleast soft cap? The dev should update us regularly.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:47:39 AM

There are so many people out here in the crypto currency community that continuosly supports the ClickGem project and I am one of it. I am sure that this will become one of the successful projects in the crypto world only if the team behind the ClickGem project will continuously make their work up to the next level. So keep up team ClickGem.
I agree, it seems this project is so convincing that really make to each and everyone of us here in crypto currency community amazed om this project. Well, hoping for have some airdrops soon on this project as I see a great potential in the future.

The Clickgem project really attracts the attention of many people and today it already has many followers. The main secret of the project's success is that the development team must follow its road map and regularly add the latest news and updates about the project.
Following the roadmap is really a good way of making the project be right on track, but I think you're the one who keeps raising the question about there's no roadmap here right? Did you already found it? Anyways, let's keep supporting and watch the progress of CGM.
The team seems so dedicated in reaching their goals written in their roadmap. They do have actually a roadmap. And for those who have no idea where the roadmap of this project, you can click this link: https://www.clickgem.com/roadmap.html.

Have reviewed and clearly observed ClickGem roadmap and they have the very excellent plans with all the possibilities they have identified to reach their goals and achieve a great success records.

I also check their website and I see that their ICO has already been completed and I am having hard time finding the amount that they raised. If the ICO is ended then probably we should for now about their listing on some exchanges so hopefully they will announced it soon.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:22:01 AM

the concept of the idea is very simple and understandable. In addition to this we see the successes of the project and the fact that many people are interested in this project

Yeah, I also hope that those interested people to know this project will also make some investments so that the project will have enough funds for continues developments.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:36:50 AM

Developers set a goal and they did it. Working team, working project. This should please those who invested in it

Well, I am still thinking if they already reached their hard cap from the ICO raised? I still don't see updates about that, But anyway I think this project is legit.
I am also still waiting for an updates. Clickgem release update too long but once they reply, they include all the important updates on the project. Hope that clickgem can lbe launched soon.

We are all hoping this will happen soon but it seems to me that they are lack of giving new updates for this project. Unless if their admin on telegram are actively giving it but if not, then maybe it's time for them to work on this concern. I mean, I'm just concern with the investors of this project. They want this and they deserved to know.

As far as I remember, their ICO has already been ended so probably people are now waiting for the token to be listed in exchanges. I think also that the team are quite busy doing some development of their platform so that in the future there will be no big problems that will occur.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:21:56 PM

I am also still waiting for an updates. Clickgem release update too long but once they reply, they include all the important updates on the project. Hope that clickgem can lbe launched soon.

We are all hoping this will happen soon but it seems to me that they are lack of giving new updates for this project. Unless if their admin on telegram are actively giving it but if not, then maybe it's time for them to work on this concern. I mean, I'm just concern with the investors of this project. They want this and they deserved to know.

As far as I remember, their ICO has already been ended so probably people are now waiting for the token to be listed in exchanges. I think also that the team are quite busy doing some development of their platform so that in the future there will be no big problems that will occur.
if Ico Project Clickgem has already ended, I would like to know how successful the team was able to raise funds for the development of the project.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:19:55 PM

if Ico Project Clickgem has already ended, I would like to know how successful the team was able to raise funds for the development of the project.
Its great that clickgem successfully finished thier ico. In the next few months we will see the advancement of thier project in further developing thier platform.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 01:20:07 PM

CGM has perhaps collected a good amount of funds for the developement of their platform and hope that soon they have some good profits out of it and also the investors of CGM project will be in some good profits soon.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:43:29 PM

I believe transparency was the key of this projectvto be successful abd the team never broke thier prmise to thier investors.
This is the most important thing in the project. Because if the developers are not sufficiently transparent and honest, then few investors will want to invest in the project. Thanks to transparency, the projects are making progress!
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 01:56:01 PM

All information on their distribution in the project will be published in process of performance. I think the developer will write about changes directly in this topic.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:39:59 PM

They would announce it how much they have gained funds after their ICO. Let's just wait for the team to announce their updates.
CryptoProcent

Activity: 291
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:05:54 PM

I really like the site design and coins.
The site really much attractive and also i am sure that several investors will invest into the project depending on the graphics and the coin/token. CGM project can really go great ahead as it is the daily need for several and also several peoples will use CGM to make their global payments much more faster and secure.
Me to, the design seems flawless and. Idea looks great. Features are included that everyone wants, it will be really cool to see this project groe and we make make profits by investing in the project. Looking forward to this.

I think they have study so much about the design and the features of the platform so that many investors will be captivated to give some fundings for the project. I guess the platform will have a bright future.
Platform functionality, design, accessibility are more important to the project and users than the fact that CEO is from Vietnam... We are also waiting for other interesting news about the project.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:17:33 PM

I believe transparency was the key of this projectvto be successful abd the team never broke thier prmise to thier investors.
This is the most important thing in the project. Because if the developers are not sufficiently transparent and honest, then few investors will want to invest in the project. Thanks to transparency, the projects are making progress!
Clickgem is a global paying company if they won't successful we will not be paid so easily.believe in this project & invest here.Hopefully investor will be benefited
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:49:49 PM

Clickgem is a global paying company if they won't successful we will not be paid so easily.believe in this project & invest here.Hopefully investor will be benefited
In the project too much various branches, each of which will bring new users and is simply banal the interested visitors. On the website there is own coin which at the moment bargains only at the unique built-in exchange. When the coin is able to come to third-party exchange, the project will begin to breathe a second wind.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:56:19 PM

I think that just by looking at the number of people that have joined the project,the revolution has begun.
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:05:08 PM

That is the real positive signs we are experiencing in this wonderful platform even the CEO is constantly seeking the feedback from the advisers to draw better attention of the people aiming the success.

They show a very high degree of involvement with the technology side of their project as well as with the community. Looking promising and I hope they can keep going like that.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 07:20:27 PM

Its great that clickgem successfully finished thier ico. In the next few months we will see the advancement of thier project in further developing thier platform.
I can't really wait to see that too I really want to see how their roadmap is going to get carried on and also I think they need to improve on their platform exchange with UI and also the mining will be re-introduced

Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:21:56 PM

It will be really great to see what the project has to offer next. After successful ending to the ICO, I'm sure many people are waiting for the platform to develop further and reach new heights.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:22:23 PM

They would announce it how much they have gained funds after their ICO. Let's just wait for the team to announce their updates.

I am not sure if the coin is also an ERC20 token, it will be nice if it is so you can just check the smart contract in ethplorer to see how much is minted.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:16:06 PM

I am not sure if the coin is also an ERC20 token, it will be nice if it is so you can just check the smart contract in ethplorer to see how much is minted.
Yes, i think this coin is not base on ERC20 token, they have their own blockchain and i see they have internal exchange with ETH, LTC, BTC, USD.
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: