Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:13:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33810 times)
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:12:28 AM

You will also not going to see detail informations; but funds generated and tracked and showed in ICO Websites is a main problem. Nobody nows how authentic these informations are. They also can put a number like; "already 10000 Eth raised" to attrack more investors.

The main problem is, team is still anonymous.

What could be the reason why they are still hiding from the people. It is really strange to think about being anonymous even if their ICO was being completed. They should make some actions and they must reveal their identity so that investors will have a comfort in their mind.
ClickGem might not be exposing but they are coming up with the announcements along with the due care instructions as well to protect and safeguard every individual from the hackers.

Well, if you can just see some legit ICOs that there having some conference and they are always being transparent to their clients. They hide nothing and everything seems to be fine with that. People will have doubt if they can see nothing on their team members profile because the fear of fall is what they are worrying.
In fact existence of photos of members of the team means little. Many large scams ico's used others names and photos, it is simple for example having paid those people from whom they have bought these rights and nobody remained is punished as it is cryptocurrency. Therefore instead of complaining about lack of photos, it is better to study the project and its pluses carefully.
I agree, if the team remains unknown and does not work well, then there are questions, and if we see that the work is going on, then the confidence grows to the team
Especially since the project is already starting its work, I think the anonymous team is not a problem in this project

I agree. Clickgem is a successful project now. They are mobing forward everyday. That will not be a problem anymore if the team is anonymous.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:26:20 AM

Hello, I wanted to clarify, your project is a payment system? Is there an alpha version of the application?
Hi, I think probably there is. I'm certainly not a developer and not a member of the team, but I think that such projects have it.

Their team is not recognizable they don't even have linked account or any KYC to verify there existence still the project is going hopefully they can update who are teams working.
Yeah, their team is anonymous, maybe this is how they want it to be to avoid any kind of trouble. Either way the project is going fine.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:00:35 AM

Why is there nothing happens when registration? but login back in does not captcha
Where is this error?

This problem happen because of cookies and easy way to come over this error is by using " incognito windows " in your browser, I think it's called private window in mozilla firefox. If you are using another browser just google How to start private browsing in " name of ur browser "

It's better to simply clear the cookies of the browser. In most browsers I think you can go to the "History" section of the browser and clear the cookies
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:20:13 AM

Hello, I wanted to clarify, your project is a payment system? Is there an alpha version of the application?
Hi, I think probably there is. I'm certainly not a developer and not a member of the team, but I think that such projects have it.

Their team is not recognizable they don't even have linked account or any KYC to verify there existence still the project is going hopefully they can update who are teams working.
Yeah, their team is anonymous, maybe this is how they want it to be to avoid any kind of trouble. Either way the project is going fine.
Even if the team is anonymous, we don't have to worry for that since the project is successful. The project are improving and moving forward towards the top.
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:33:19 AM

Why is there nothing happens when registration? but login back in does not captcha
Where is this error?

This problem happen because of cookies and easy way to come over this error is by using " incognito windows " in your browser, I think it's called private window in mozilla firefox. If you are using another browser just google How to start private browsing in " name of ur browser "

It's better to simply clear the cookies of the browser. In most browsers I think you can go to the "History" section of the browser and clear the cookies
I constantly have a similar problem and it seems to me that the developer should fix it. I think this should not be so.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:28:21 AM

Yes you are right. Eventhough we can't see the team members of this project, but still they have a good communication in their telegram channel. They always active in replying the questions and concerns of their visitors. Giving new updates regarding on their bounty programs. And for me, this team is consider as good one.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:46:26 AM

Where is this error?

I constantly have a similar problem and it seems to me that the developer should fix it. I think this should not be so.
I think you'd better talk about this in the Clickgem project Telegram channel. Their administrator is quite active and will be able to help you in this matter.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:59:18 AM

Unfortunately, I also do not like the fact that we do not see the team. She remains anonymous. But this does not stop them from continuing their work and actively promoting their project. This should not affect our trust in the development team. I hope that there is a good and honest team there.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:50:00 AM

Even if the team is anonymous, we don't have to worry for that since the project is successful. The project are improving and moving forward towards the top.

Well, you are right, the ICO was already been completed and as of now I think the team needs to develop more about the platform so that people who supported this will have the confidence since the team are doing what they need to do.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:42:24 AM

Wow i like the idea of this project, looking foward to this project to evolve and improve much more in the near future and i wish this project a big success.

The project is near to success now because the team and the community are doing their best to make this project successful. Looking forward for the release of cgm platform.

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:45:08 AM

Well, you are right, the ICO was already been completed and as of now I think the team needs to develop more about the platform so that people who supported this will have the confidence since the team are doing what they need to do.
Same here I'm glad that I have given the chance to be apart of the project. The platform was very good. I also see ClickGem success soon. Even few are doubting the project but many where impressed its platform and the services they will offer soon and no wonder many investors were sending there interst of the projcet. So lets just continue our support for this project.

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:57:29 AM

You will also not going to see detail informations; but funds generated and tracked and showed in ICO Websites is a main problem. Nobody nows how authentic these informations are. They also can put a number like; "already 10000 Eth raised" to attrack more investors.

The main problem is, team is still anonymous.

What could be the reason why they are still hiding from the people. It is really strange to think about being anonymous even if their ICO was being completed. They should make some actions and they must reveal their identity so that investors will have a comfort in their mind.
ClickGem might not be exposing but they are coming up with the announcements along with the due care instructions as well to protect and safeguard every individual from the hackers.

Well, if you can just see some legit ICOs that there having some conference and they are always being transparent to their clients. They hide nothing and everything seems to be fine with that. People will have doubt if they can see nothing on their team members profile because the fear of fall is what they are worrying.
In fact existence of photos of members of the team means little. Many large scams ico's used others names and photos, it is simple for example having paid those people from whom they have bought these rights and nobody remained is punished as it is cryptocurrency. Therefore instead of complaining about lack of photos, it is better to study the project and its pluses carefully.
I agree, if the team remains unknown and does not work well, then there are questions, and if we see that the work is going on, then the confidence grows to the team
Especially since the project is already starting its work, I think the anonymous team is not a problem in this project

I agree. Clickgem is a successful project now. They are mobing forward everyday. That will not be a problem anymore if the team is anonymous.
As we are experiencing they are constantly working with the teams on every issues and bringing resolutions as priority by identifying the root causes so there is a better success.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:08:11 PM

Unfortunately, I also do not like the fact that we do not see the team. She remains anonymous. But this does not stop them from continuing their work and actively promoting their project. This should not affect our trust in the development team. I hope that there is a good and honest team there.

There are some successful project out there that have anonymous team members. Some investors don't mind it but most of investors want to know the profile of team members.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:29:34 PM

Definitely, and they are already completed the ICO and what should know by now is when does the team wanted to list their token. If their token will only have a good value then probably being anonymous about the team can be exempted.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:32:24 PM

There are some successful project out there that have anonymous team members. Some investors don't mind it but most of investors want to know the profile of team members.
So true mate! Although the project will still depend how serious the team members in achieving its goal. It is still important for the members to intruduce themselves to the public to get thier trust.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:37:18 PM

Definitely, and they are already completed the ICO and what should know by now is when does the team wanted to list their token. If their token will only have a good value then probably being anonymous about the team can be exempted.

You are right, and being anonymous will prevent them to some future regulations issues. But I am still hoping that someday they will announce some profile of their team members.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:43:22 PM

You are right, and being anonymous will prevent them to some future regulations issues. But I am still hoping that someday they will announce some profile of their team members.

They need to be transparent to their investors because they're the main people who support the fundings of the project. Being transparent is very crucial in many ICO's nowadays.
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:50:19 PM

This question interests me too, I would like to look at the team for their achievements.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:05:00 PM

I dont realy understand why do they need to remain anonymous if they have a clean intention on this project. Maybe we just have to wait for thier explaination.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:18:28 PM

So true mate! Although the project will still depend how serious the team members in achieving its goal. It is still important for the members to intruduce themselves to the public to get thier trust.
It's in their side whether they will introduce themselves or just assigned someone to represent them for legal and public announcement? We know that there are some who did this and also some who didn't introduce themselves, let's just wait for it and hopefully everyone will be satisfied with their decision about this one.
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: