Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:01:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33810 times)
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 12:06:06 PM

11k member at telegram group for now Smiley.. So that approximate 110k tokens distributed at airdrop? When the airdrop will stop?
Thats realy great 11k members simply means that they believe in this project thats why they are supporting it nit just be ause of the airdrop.
As the basic idea is unique it will obviously drive better results not only the telegram but most of the social channels are trending with CLICKGem news and it is driving better traffic to the platform.

I think that's why they are having some trouble in their website this past day. What they lack though is a community manager where they can update their investors and supporters.
It seems to me necessary to immediately correct such problems. Many investors may not like this situation. Today I again could not register.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:53:44 PM

I am very much keen regarding this project and i really wonder how will it work? Will we be able to send the coins globally or directly fiat cirrency. This project is really getting quite intresting for me.

Well, that's the idea how it works and also there plan I guess? But you can always test the website just register and promote ICO and if you have direct referrals and she/he invest you can gain profit from them and instantly can withdraw to fiat or bitcoins.
If you want to understand well the project, read their whitepaper and the roadmap so you can see what is the aim of this project. Better read it so you can understand it. This project is worth to invest.
Certainly true mate, reading the whitepaper gives you an indepth understanding what this project is all about and this is not only for clickgem but also for other ico you are interested to invest into.

Heck a lot of projects here dont even have a whitepaper, most of them are just shitcoins doing well whatever they can to survive and make some money while they're at it
Lol yeah, many projects don't have a vision besides earning money. This won't help the project last long enough. You can read the white paper and see the road map to determine if you will be interested in the platform or not.
Rightly said, most ICOs out there don’t have an actual purpose for the betterment of this world. They misuse the platform for money. Cgm on the other hand has a clear vision which I believe will be accomplished by the team
CGM is really a very transparent and high potential. It will surely make a global revolution in the payments systems as it will become a very safe and fast way to transfer money all over the world using blockchain technology.
Well, I don't think why most people will relying on those not confirmed issue? And in that they think negative on this project which on the first place this project is good. Myabe some people here in the thread trying to down this project,. I hope the dev will figure it out this issue.
I think people are just expressing their feelings having some kind of problems that needs quick attention and the team failed to quickly respond. It is sometime that even small issue can bring down the reputation of the project.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:07:26 PM

11k member at telegram group for now Smiley.. So that approximate 110k tokens distributed at airdrop? When the airdrop will stop?
Thats realy great 11k members simply means that they believe in this project thats why they are supporting it nit just be ause of the airdrop.
As the basic idea is unique it will obviously drive better results not only the telegram but most of the social channels are trending with CLICKGem news and it is driving better traffic to the platform.

I think that's why they are having some trouble in their website this past day. What they lack though is a community manager where they can update their investors and supporters.

I agree, they really need to have a community manager that will always update us of the new developments in this project, so that all of us can trust this project.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:21:50 PM

Something they have become more problematic with the site and registration. Thus, it is possible to lose many investors who wanted to invest in this project. Faster rectify the situation!
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:29:45 PM

I am very much keen regarding this project and i really wonder how will it work? Will we be able to send the coins globally or directly fiat cirrency. This project is really getting quite intresting for me.

Well, that's the idea how it works and also there plan I guess? But you can always test the website just register and promote ICO and if you have direct referrals and she/he invest you can gain profit from them and instantly can withdraw to fiat or bitcoins.
If you want to understand well the project, read their whitepaper and the roadmap so you can see what is the aim of this project. Better read it so you can understand it. This project is worth to invest.
Certainly true mate, reading the whitepaper gives you an indepth understanding what this project is all about and this is not only for clickgem but also for other ico you are interested to invest into.

Heck a lot of projects here dont even have a whitepaper, most of them are just shitcoins doing well whatever they can to survive and make some money while they're at it
Lol yeah, many projects don't have a vision besides earning money. This won't help the project last long enough. You can read the white paper and see the road map to determine if you will be interested in the platform or not.
You are right ClickGem requires a better preparation and publishing on white papers and all the data that could add value and build a strong trust for the potential investors.
Personally I was impressed very much by the system of distribution airdrop coins among all wanting participants, it is internal beautiful visually, because takes place through their official site, and is made as well clearly that hinders multiregistrations. I think many it involved and project that people got interested accurately.
I agree that the airdrop is organized well, but the most important is when the platform will work and when will it be listed on the exchange?
As far as I know the platform will launched after the ICO ends and also with the token. So, don't need to worry because everything will be set according to their plan.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:57:58 PM

This project deserves attention, because it will be able to yield income, a small profit. But interest is added and can bring profit that will interest new users. A very thoughtful move in the decision to attract new users

You're definitely correct, that this project deserves caught attention by many as it can give big help here in crypto currency community. I hope this project may create a good payments as this project is in developmental stage.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:42:45 PM

I agree to that if they have 11k members they should have around 6 telegram managers so that they can accomodate all the members.
Woah. The volume of queries must be huge with that population. They should really add more admins in that group.6 admins for 11K users? That's 1100+ members for every admin. Hopefully they can really handle it very well.

Maybe they can handle it because not all them are investors. I am sure most of them are supporters that want to help in advertising. I am sure admins can handle all of them.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 03:05:07 PM

they need that plus dev need to focus more on this platform updates i really haven't seem any in this few days actually

lhfly2019

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:10:11 PM

I dislike the project.
I couldn't find any creative ideas from the whitepaper.
If so,why don't I choose BTC,BCH,ZCash,etc.
The above mainstream coins are much better!
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:12:00 PM

Something they have become more problematic with the site and registration. Thus, it is possible to lose many investors who wanted to invest in this project. Faster rectify the situation!
They have even given the public announcement many a times that they are facing Log-in issues and at times registration failures, dev shall take an active look fixing the bugs that will help all the investors a solid trust on CLICKGEM.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:39:09 PM

I agree, communications is the best way to do to make the investors feel that this project is really serious. Clickgem needs to have a manager that will update this ann regularly.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:33:47 PM

This project deserves attention, because it will be able to yield income, a small profit. But interest is added and can bring profit that will interest new users. A very thoughtful move in the decision to attract new users
ClickGem is brought the better bounty program and this advertising portfolio will grab the attention of supporters and investors anonymously which could yield better income.
joeperry

Activity: 2072
Merit: 461

Contact me in Telegram: @JperryC

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:38:25 PM

ClickGem is brought the better bounty program and this advertising portfolio will grab the attention of supporters and investors anonymously which could yield better income.
ClickGem is already attracting many investors and supporters due to their active support and adverting team. They are very famous on many social media and they also have some active supporters who promote their project in a very manner and make it more value from this.

mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:50:46 PM

This project is surely going to give us high income and also this project is worth trusting it because as per i am concern of, i like their concept and hope that they are fast and secure in terms of international payments. Also their bounty will help a lot for this project to go more up.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:03:24 PM

They have even given the public announcement many a times that they are facing Log-in issues and at times registration failures, dev shall take an active look fixing the bugs that will help all the investors a solid trust on CLICKGEM.
I'm sure the developers are already fixing the errors that users found. And soon we will be able to easily use the Clickgem platform for work.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:35:33 PM

I'm sure the developers are already fixing the errors that users found. And soon we will be able to easily use the Clickgem platform for work.
The clickgem platform will be launched after the ICO phase and till that the team is busy collecting the funds for the betterment of their platform and also they can get a good support from several investors as it will really make the international payments much more easier.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:05:24 PM

Every problem have an alternate solution. Hopefully the developer will solve this kind of issue. As I look through the platform it so convincing and amazing that may attract those users as time goes by. Also, it mae each and everyone of us easier by having this great project.
Just a little problem can affect the outcome of a project not only here in the cryptomarket. I've seen many post about recaptcha error, login error, and other error that really needs action asap from the team to really convince more people that CGM is a "global payment revolution" if it will be officially launched.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 07:24:46 PM

Every problem have an alternate solution. Hopefully the developer will solve this kind of issue. As I look through the platform it so convincing and amazing that may attract those users as time goes by. Also, it mae each and everyone of us easier by having this great project.
All is the fact is that the more extensive product, the more difficult to follow for each trifle. Exactly because of it and small errors are possible on the part of designers command. I monitor for project long ago and is sure that problems will be eliminated.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:55:46 PM

Hi dev
I followed your step to join Airdrop.
Received 15 CGM in my balance.
 Thank you very much !

Woah that's very amazing.i also want to get the free tokens.so can you tell me steps  for how can i get this tokens?
I hope this information will helpfull for many members and also help CGM to attract more peoples.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:20:49 PM

Mate, I think you can withdraw that to fiat? Because they have already announced that the airdrop can now withdraw without any minimum amount.

Seriously! you should distinguish between convert CGM to USD dollar on their wallet and withdraw to fiat which is required debit card! they announced that people who participated in Affiliate program can withdraw their earning through Bictcoin and not USD dollar.
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: