Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 07:19:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What the hell is going on with altcoins right now?  (Read 504 times)
sinduarianto

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:24:36 AM

which is happening in Bitcoin now is a lot of people who use Altcoin and Altcoin prices are currently on the rise, especially the price of Ethereum soaring.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:35:28 AM

Crypto currency can not constantly grow in price. During the period of recovery, there should necessarily be a decline in price. It's absolutely normal and it's always been like this. Therefore, you do not need to panic, but you need to be patient and wait for the next high point. Moreover, the state of the crypto currency market is always influenced by many factors.
KevenDabid

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:43:31 AM

Just because the increase was too big, and South Korea has a fake news that it intends to close exchanges, China is prepared to further restrict the flow of money into the cryptocurrency market.

yokai21

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:43:56 AM

All of my Altcoins are worth three days now but I still have confidence in my coins and I believe they will roll over again and surpass the price that went up last week. Just hold your coin as they fall because we have no other option to do.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
MartexMoon

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:15:35 AM

All normal, and just remember that the Chinese New Year is gonna be celebrated on February, 16th.
During the weeks before the Chinese New Year, they avoid any kind of negotiation involving money, cos they think it gives bad luck.
So expect a new influx of money from the Chineses after February, 16th.
ngalamunan

Activity: 332
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:23:56 AM

Why is everything going down atm? Everywhere is red on coinmarketcap and everything is falling, altcoins losing their worth. What is the reason for this?
I think we also know that the value of the virtual currency can not be ascertained exactly because there are no guidelines or rules that can ensure the value of the virtual currency when investing
raymart0720

Activity: 322
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:57:21 AM

ITS time for shopping hahahhaha yesterday I have funds came from my old wallet which contains PKT token ahhahaha
and I make .007 bitcoin which I used to buy some red blood tokens hopefully it will rise haha I can't wait for that moment  Grin
I suggest to buy now and hold for long time especially TRX DCN haha and I bought some altcoins price is 1satoshi hahaha
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 10:33:11 AM

Mostly all cryptocurrency down more than 50% from highest price, and this because too many bad news at the same times. But i believe will be any times for cryptocurrency to growing back and to ATH again like before. Now market need good news related cryptocurrency to increasing the volume and demand.

radar19

Activity: 434
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:38:58 AM

Why is everything going down atm? Everywhere is red on coinmarketcap and everything is falling, altcoins losing their worth. What is the reason for this?
this is bear market, my friend. if you think that everyone loses this period then you're wrong. Big fishes (sharks) know how to make a looooot of money now.
Kolokoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 06:19:41 PM

when Bitcoin loses it's price value then almost every altcoin's will drive down as well because most of the altcoins are being paired by Bitcoin and not by USD.
So, people aren't seeing the worst when Bitcoin dips but instead they invest more while the price value are cheaper than before because the crypto market will soon recover back to it's highest market capitalization.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: