Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:38:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What Company/Business are you currently missing?  (Read 177 times)
AdolfinWolf (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:32:21 PM

As title states, what company/business/functionality or service are you currently missing in the cryptocurrency industry?
Could be something like a bitcoin anonimity mixer, or exchange (Although i'm pretty sure they're already enough of those...).

I'm interested in hearing them!

You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AgronA

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:59:44 PM

I am glad someone is actually asking...

I have things outlined for...

an organization that can find people who steal funds from wallets. There is a lot of money that can be made from this, and also a lot of money stolen daily for whatever reason.

an organization that can exchange your cash for bitcoin/cryptocurrencies throughout major cities in the world... Something along the lines of MoneyGram... BUT BETTER and NOT* so centralized whatsoever.

I have another but I want to do it on my own when I can get the proper financing for it all.

Those are just 2 I'll share... for more information feel free to ask.
AdolfinWolf (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:47:58 PM

an organization that can exchange your cash for bitcoin/cryptocurrencies throughout major cities in the world... Something along the lines of MoneyGram... BUT BETTER and NOT* so centralized whatsoever.

You mean something like those exchange cabinets you're also seeing alot at airports, where you can sell/buy foreign currencies, but then in the form of cryptocurrencies..?

or more something along the lines of a more advanced bitcoin ATM?

Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 09:34:32 PM

The functionality of having a lower transaction fee in BTC as low as 0.0001Satoshi/kb

I miss the old Bitcoin functionality that we are able to send bitcoin around the globe 24/7 without worrying the fee that we need to pay.

Actually Bitcoin is well known to have a low transaction fee rather than Paypal before, however things didn't stay the same everything has changed.

Honestly I get involve in Bitcoin industry because I was amazed that you can send money with a low amount of fee, apparently other people learn it and the network get congested now I worry about when 10% of population learn about cryptocurrency such as BTC  Cool
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:48:07 PM

Honestly, I have many things in mind. But the first thing I want to share is the following; I want an organization that helps members, who get hacked by others, retrieve their accounts. I want them to give them back the stolen wallets or accounts because there are many bad guys out there.

Furthermore, I want this forum to be active in real life. For example, apart from posting in here, we go outside and advertise the company we are working for. And we make lots of pictures and videos. I do not know if that is going to work.
J. Cooper

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

Alea iacta est

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:30:35 PM

Thanks for asking, there has been a lot of innovation in this ecosystem ever since the creation of bitcoin but not a lot of businesses or blockchain solutions have had a significant impact. So instead of throwing random stuff at us, you ask and that's always nice  Cheesy.

The only thing I really lack at this very moment is reliable sources of news. The press has been under fire for a long time now and as of recently we are experiencing a new phenomenon called 'fake news'. Now it would be nice to have some sort of system that is able to store and verifiy factual events. It would work the same as a blockchain ledger that verifies transactions such as bitcoin only with 'news'. I have no clue to which extent this would be possible but it would be a great addition to the lives of many and save mankind a lot of headaches.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3408

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 08:12:14 PM

As title states, what company/business/functionality or service are you currently missing in the cryptocurrency industry?
1. Alternative to adsense, in YouTube (for earning BTCitcoins directly).
2. Alternative to YouTube itself (that pays BTCitcoins to the creators). Few (similar services) out there tried but none of them succeeded at having a similar impact.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3140

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 10:59:14 PM

an organization that can find people who steal funds from wallets. There is a lot of money that can be made from this, and also a lot of money stolen daily for whatever reason.

I agree with you. We need more security possibility. It will be fine if we can track stolen money, or just to block stolen funds

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Ck1234

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:45:28 AM

I would like to see a decentralized exchange that offers a wide array of cryptocurrencies and acts as a direct on/off ramp to fiat.  It can get expensive to buy and sell BTC everytime I want to make a trade into an alt coin and then again to go from the alt coin back to fiat. 

Coinbase offers very few options for this and they charge high fees.  maybe a decentralized exchange would have low or zero fees for this.

If something like this exists or there is an upcoming ICO for this please PM me.

AgronA

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:32:23 PM

I agree with you. We need more security possibility. It will be fine if we can track stolen money, or just to block stolen funds

So to my research there is a script somewhere that alerts you if a transaction is made from a particular wallet. This way, you can follow where it goes... In some sense, if you can find the ending location and it being a store of some sort or exchange that has details on the wallet holder, you can catch them, but this doesn't fair well entirely.

The point of crypto-currencies was anonymity. So with that in mind, I doubt we will ever be able to stop this sort of theft.

But, here is an idea... a wallet, that does just that. Offers that "extra" security, where only 1 of such wallet can be created per person, depending on a specific document such as a persons passport. During wallet public/private wallet generation, certain information is gathered such as passport number and name/last name/bday/country.

The system would store the passport information in the chain where it isn't view able except on the client that created it, and only view able upon consensus of a matter. Market the wallet as "secure/and entirely anonymous, unless certain things take place," make it so that this wallet can receive funds from all other wallet forms, BUT NOT be able to send it out to other wallet forms. This way, once the funds are in this "new system" it would lead to having to be used within the same wallet type...

So what happens, all other wallet types sending money are anonymous as they want to be for whatever activities they want to use their wallets for. BUT, for this wallet, you use it for the extra security features in place that I can list here if I wanted. Where there is an ability to have a consensus to stop transactions based on certain parameters... Ripple can do this, but not on the level that it would help out in.
BenOnceAgain

Activity: 208
Merit: 84

🌐 www.btric.org 🌐

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 01:49:42 PM

Thanks for asking, there has been a lot of innovation in this ecosystem ever since the creation of bitcoin but not a lot of businesses or blockchain solutions have had a significant impact. So instead of throwing random stuff at us, you ask and that's always nice  Cheesy.

The only thing I really lack at this very moment is reliable sources of news. The press has been under fire for a long time now and as of recently we are experiencing a new phenomenon called 'fake news'. Now it would be nice to have some sort of system that is able to store and verifiy factual events. It would work the same as a blockchain ledger that verifies transactions such as bitcoin only with 'news'. I have no clue to which extent this would be possible but it would be a great addition to the lives of many and save mankind a lot of headaches.

I agree completely, one of the things that we are focused on at BTRIC.  Here's a blog I wrote about it: https://medium.com/btric/the-case-for-decentralizing-the-world-bbe6ee0e3260

Consider supporting BTRIC and getting involved!

Dream it. Plan it. Build it.
Need help with your project? [MY WEBSITE] | [MY COMPANY] | [BLOG] | [TWITTER] | [LINKEDIN] | [EMAIL]
Want to help support the blockchain charity I'm building? [LEARN ABOUT BTRIC] | [DONATE] | [TWITTER] | [EMAIL]
ed_teech

Activity: 508
Merit: 500

Jahaha

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:01:30 PM

I would like to see the first exchange in our country, Iran ! We miss one.
lucashunter

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:28:08 PM

1. Alternative to adsense, in YouTube (for earning BTCitcoins directly).
2. Alternative to YouTube itself (that pays BTCitcoins to the creators). Few (similar services) out there tried but none of them succeeded at having a similar impact.

There is a Decentralize Web Application that gives you crypto to upload video, it is built on the strong and fast Steem Netork. It is called DTUBE, check it here https://d.tube

I am sure you are going to like it. But It would be fun if anyone create a decentralize tube for Bitcoin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: