Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:17:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why every coin dumping now? I am losing huge money  (Read 5265 times)
Koioss

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:16:05 PM

Everyone lost some money. It's best to wait before selling. Sales made with panic are lost to us.
I think the market will recover in 1-2 weeks.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Temmy007

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:18:45 PM

Due to the China FUD and bit connect crash, just hold your coins tight and don't FOMO or you are going to regret it.
grever

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:24:44 PM

Whole crypto market is falling in price last days. Some people see it as a loose of money, but from my point of view I see this as another chance to gain some more. If we focuse at one coin. In this case I will choose @Viberate - VIB.

Ratio between Ethereum and VIB was circulating around 0.00047557 ETH  per each VIB. At todays drop this ratio reach its bottom at 0.00027990 ETH per VIB and I think this is a great time to buy some more.

Good luck!
Farvin2

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:29:14 PM

The reason why altcoin even bitcoin keep dumping now because there is bad news from China and South korea their Government banning the people using bitcoin because this news many user bitcoin already sell their altcoin.
but I will continue to hold my altcoin and bitcoin, I believe this is only temporary, the price will go up again just be patient.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:32:29 PM

i think panic sell happened almost for every bitcoin and altcoin holder because they're fear to losing their money especially in bitcoin that in my country there was several of my friends who holding bitcoin was very fear and decide to cut their losses with sold all of their bitcoin but in my opinion bitcoin and other altcoin will be recover soon and i believe people will hold the deeper crash with more demand so currently there is nothing i could do besides get more patience untill the price climbing up again
coinliker

Activity: 416
Merit: 42

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:34:35 PM

dont panic. this is the time for holding coin. hold your coin for log time. hopefully sooner or later altcoins price will be up. wait for that
haiminh32

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:29:02 PM

You should be calm, everything has its rules, and then it will decrease.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:31:08 PM

I understand how you feel, because I felt the same way as you. I know how it feels to lose huge money. Like TRON for example. My mom, cousin, two of my best friends and I have invested to TRON at the rates of $0.11, $0.16 and $0.17, respectively.

Now it's trading under $0.05 and I just told them that it's just a market correction and lot of FUDders are worried about their assets declining. It's all about the whales who took advantage of the bad news by dipping a little percentage of their assets so that the newbies and inexperienced traders are going to panic and withdraw all of their coins/tokens, so that the whales are gonna rebuy them at lower prices.

You have no choice but to hold on. This isn't the first time we had a huge decline in Bitcoin and other cryptos. Diversify your assets, spread them across other promising altcoins and ICOs.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 06:57:25 PM

You've got 14 pages of good advice now (and some terrible advice too).

I can imagine there are tens of thousand of people just like you pissing their pants now.

Did you know that depression and suicide rates are typically higher during Jan. and Feb?
Add onto it the feeling of losing not only your dreams of being a millionare but even your everyday livelihood?

Hand in there bud.

With that being said, you only lose money is you, wait for it...

Sell

So don't sell and you don't need to worry.

To make it through this emotionally gripping time (is it?).
Just take a break from crypto.
Replace the time you used doing crypto by watching Season 4 of Black Mirror and everything will be fine.
(actually you can finish it in like half a day so it son't take up too much of your time...)

kwabeedat

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:01:19 PM

that is a massive correction happening in the cryptoworld. Every coin will come back to green so it would be good if you hold on and don't sell it cheap. Crypto market is highly volatile so such is expected but it can also rise very high that you never imagined of
hamster fat

Activity: 462

simply getting the job done

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:26:00 PM

in the market there is always correction time, as we all know "the trees do not grow to the skies." We should not panic.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
mustafayigittt

Activity: 183

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:29:46 PM

Keep calm dude. Dont worry. Just hold your token and wait. dont look blockfolio this week after weekend your money return back Cheesy: every year it happens same. patient is most important thing in crypto bussines.
APICEMTECH

Activity: 308

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:40:08 PM

Most people are loosing money right now. If you want to make up to your losses, best thing to do is sit back and let bitcoin do its thing. I am positive that things will settle down pretty soon.

luckybit1

Activity: 429

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:55:20 PM

Everything is falling right now,.If You look at the market cap of all cryptos, even that is going down. Usually when BTC Goes down, all coins follow the trend. So don’t sweat IT, because the market is going up and down every now and then, IT is just healthy.
Thenuka99

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:21:38 AM

well this is how rich gets richer , this seems like a kind of market manipulation created due to news. may be true, may be not true. but people started selling and WHALES and smart investors started buying everything they can. They started calling this a DISCOUNT period. Kind of true, in holidays and always in the situations like this people with money loaded with them starts buying and make a reasonable, sometimes HUGE profit from just few weeks when market comes to normal.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:28:23 AM

Are you panic and sell the coins? You should see when the coins all red, it is time to buy not to sell. You will make huge profir. So the next time, there will be the same case again. It has happens many times so don worry and don't be panic.
LordTricky

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:32:22 AM

What is happening in crypto world? Every Altcoins are dumping now, I am new but I have some good worthy coins. Now I am losing huge money for this dumping.

What should I do now? I am very worry about it.

Sorry not read the thread, But in my opinion everything is crashing due to ALL decent exchanges now extorting ID from their sites patrons, under the excuse of KYC when we are not their customers. It is simply supply and demand.

Why would we want something that costs us our privacy? If the exchanges don't undo this ID stupidity, then the price will go sub zero Sad
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:39:46 AM

Some country ban the coin. So that the reason for the down the all coin on time. But it will clear in next week. So don't worry about it. It time to chage. It easy to gees. If need for the more information check the market prices. It good for the improve the people life future. You will check and plan to work for it. Then you will get more profit.
mahmutbey

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:45:32 AM

Big dumpings are the nature of the cryptocurrencies. As you can see, many of the altcoins and bitcoin started to recover. Being patient is very important in trading.

valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:48:49 AM

Market is going through it's correction period it happens once in a while in crypto market. So relax. Market will pick up again in weeks to come. Dont panic sell and lose your money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: