Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:54:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO VS ETH  (Read 9363 times)
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 04:09:44 AM

Today Ethereum dont have really dangerous competitors. Neo is still a  weak coin compared to ETH, but both have a good future..NEO is an excellent competitor to the ether, but not in 2018.

Too early to make statements like this. The competitors are definitely emerging for ETH, and they include altcoins and platforms such as Cardano, NEO and Quantum. But at the same time, the development of many of these coins are not yet complete.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
massguru

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:14:33 AM

I totally disagree when people say Neo will be at a better place than Ethereum in future. Of course i know Neo is also very promising and good but still as long as Eth is exist i think there is no chance Neo to beat Eth. But it’s just what i thought. Plus, i think there is no point of comparing them cuz they both different.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Ayencyet79

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:13:15 AM

People start comparing ethereum with neo. With technology that can be said equivalent, I think it makes sense if people expect the price of both will also be equivalent in the future. Maybe that's the main reason why neo grow so fast in the past year. Grin Grin
keepandhold

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:00:53 PM

Against the backdrop of the EOS, NEO looks like a very weak platform that will probably take its place exclusively in the Chinese sphere of cryptoeconomics. I do not believe in a promising future for NEO. And I really like Ethereum and I think that it is a worthy rival of EOS as a tool for starting ICO.
Blondoar

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:19:43 PM

Neo is getting a lot of great iCO's on its platform, iMusify for one, so i think it has the most potential for a big jump up. Think about it, 6 months ago you'd give everything to buy neo at 50$, now its below 20$. That's 8 times lower than the ATH. Ethereum right now is barely 5 times lower than its ATH, so i think it has less growth ahead of it. Still x10 from here, sure, but NEO could easily see x15, x20

Todoroki

Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:24:13 PM

Neo is getting a lot of great iCO's on its platform, iMusify for one, so i think it has the most potential for a big jump up. Think about it, 6 months ago you'd give everything to buy neo at 50$, now its below 20$. That's 8 times lower than the ATH. Ethereum right now is barely 5 times lower than its ATH, so i think it has less growth ahead of it. Still x10 from here, sure, but NEO could easily see x15, x20
Well, even though I think neo has very good potential and is also a promising coin, I still think it can't be the next ethereum because ethereum has better and more advanced technology than that, ethereum also has a strong community and during crypto grow, it will be potential and will also remain the best altcoin.
Todorova15

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:42:30 PM

I bought 70% of ETH and 30% of NEO. I think it will be optimal.
blinkin

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:05:15 PM

I bought 70% of ETH and 30% of NEO. I think it will be optimal.
I think you made a good choice.  Yes, NEO is a good coin but it is not worth investing all the money in this coin.
chillcott

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:12:46 PM

Neo would never be the next ethereum both have differences and cannot be compared at all I think NEO would definitely make his name out of the market and right now he is at top coins now and been proving his worth both ethereum and neo are great with lots of potentials to earn profits

bascinsto

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:49:33 PM

I think it's better now to invest in ETH than in NEO.  But most likely you will get a good profit only next year.
Prostotak

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:16:23 PM

Now the price of ETH has fallen very much and it seems to me that this is a good chance to buy coins at a low price.  ETH is a more promising coin than NEO.
JohnTycoon

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:25:32 PM

We should assume that NEO should be a amazing altcoin that shall growt in value due to the awesome team planning for software extensions. I am hodling.
Bonanzabits

Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 10:29:22 PM

I think that NEO has advantages over Ether, looking for upcoming updates in the Ether and the number of Chinese supporting NEO. I think that in the medium term NEO is more interesting than Ether.
Hikimanr

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:05:12 PM

I think now ETH is better than NEO.  ETH is now a very strong and popular coin.  And I doubt that in the future NEO will be better.
razinvel

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:50:57 PM

Ether - the equivalent of the value claimed in certain circles of service. And while there is demand for this service, there is a demand for crypto ether.
roglopolo

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:42:28 AM

most likely etherium will be able to displace only eos . Eos is a very promising altcoin, they recently launched their own platform
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:51:53 AM

Both of them are good enough.But eth is most popular among platform tokens.But at this time icos fall down .So eth is falling badly cause most of the icos based on eth.Also market is down neo also down for that reason. But I think neo is more advanced than eth and neo has many features than eth.And eth is already pumped so I go for neo. Txn speed is better in neo and there is no Txn fees in neo.thats also great.And no many good project comes in neo which makes neo popular in upcoming days .But if you want to invest invest in both cause ,both coin price is low at the moment maybe it will go a bit deep from now but in future both of them will give some great profit.But always invest on your own risk and do some research first on your own.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
VanessaHall15

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:55:34 AM

At the moment, I think, you should invest in NEO, because they have very strong growth potential. NEO's technology is great, they can be used to create new coins. As for Ethereum, its value is decreasing in a pointless manner. If you invest in time they will probably have a lot of money.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:00:50 AM

At the moment, I think, you should invest in NEO, because they have very strong growth potential. NEO's technology is great, they can be used to create new coins. As for Ethereum, its value is decreasing in a pointless manner. If you invest in time they will probably have a lot of money.
There is really no need thinking. It is one of the coins really trying to make an impact in the space as well. Although Ethereum has taken over the ICO space and doing very fine with that, with NEO coming into the space to create some competition which of course is really going good for the project as well since we are beginning to see some usage on it too for some new ICOs. The devs are also working very hard with the Neo exchange and that is some step.

Anyone who is trading the market during a bear trend like this until there is a clear signal the bulls are in will only be making silly and risky trades as the altcoin market can drop down pretty fast than it would even go up at this stage. I believe NEO will be doing very great this year anyway, but we still have the possibility of experiencing some further downtrend, before we can start considering the long awaited movement for the altcoins this period.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 07:03:25 AM

I guess that taking into account current prices of both crypto I assume that Neo will be growing faster than ethereum.
It is perfect price for both neo and Ethereum , but Neo will be growing faster, I hope and believe in it.

Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: