Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:24:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 9 Reasons Bitcoin Could Hit $100,000 Or More  (Read 242 times)
Sumansharma

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:54:06 AM

Hello..

Ooo man I can give you more than that...  Your asking only 9...

Let me tell you some of them...
1- highly secure 🔐..
2-limited amount  available..
3-you can't store bitcoin in any wallet..
4-price is crossing  beyond the limits..
5-easy to use  for the trading people.....
6- you can't touch them 😂..  Only feel..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nowherman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:34:56 PM

The main reason for the growth bitcoin, I see an influx of new investors. Due to this, the price is growing.
Recently, a number of crypto-currency exchanges, such as Bittrex, Binance, Kucoin, temporarily stopped registering new users
and the price of bitcoin ceased to grow. As soon as the situation on the exchanges stabilizes, the bitcoin price will immediately go up.

AleksandrKosov

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:57:33 PM

I fully agree with this article. The price of $ 100,000 is a matter of time. Bitcoin is currently a highly liquid asset, which everyone will soon want to have.

UglyDolphin23

Activity: 82

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:03:06 PM

There is only one good reason for the growth. Name of this reason is Lightning Network. In my opinion, BTC wouldn't cost $100k if Lightning Network will not be introduced.
katarina_jw

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:04:31 PM

All of these things listed already make Bitcoin's price what it is now. I doubt it will reach $100k, but I hope I am wrong then.
Florindvt

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 09:06:47 PM

I believe bitcoin has a lot of problems to deal with and do not believe it will ever reach $100.000 I believed it would just a couple months ago but with no utility and huge bagholders it's promise as anything but a memory of the past is not possible
splat44

Activity: 384
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:29:05 PM

Lots of happening in this year. I really appreciate others compliment. We should think big and aside from that people are now adopting blockchain that makes bitcoin to increase it's price. However $100k this year would be possible.
Phewphewphew

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:05:19 PM

I think Bitcoin is the only one who can ever accomplish 100K and even beyond... not only because it was the first Crypto-currency and got his first-mover stamp but because it proofed itself over the time... all this new technologies which claim they can do better as bitcoin haven't even felt a glimpse of the stress-tests Bitcoin went through. Bitcoin was tested and is tested in the moment, but only because Bitcoin could withstand all these problems till now, shows how strong it/the tech is. Heavy lies the crown... Other cryptos state that they fix this problem and that problem, but they only got to know there were these kind of problems because of Bitcoin.. and still , The King is standing....

I think every problem Bitcoin encounters makes it stronger, approves the Tech behind it and shows why it is the #1
kokowannabe

Activity: 945
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:11:40 PM

Yeah, i think bitcoin is most valuable investasion and the father of all crypthonion & i believe bitcoin will touch $100.000  Smiley
benalexis12

Activity: 798
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 10:21:48 PM

Blockchain is much faster than internet bubble.. The world is changing, governments will plan to have a cryptocurrency soon as bitcoin the price will increase because of massive adoption but according to expert 100k is very possible if the U.N government will have a debate in congress that will merge in the blockchain and its very possible in the long run.

Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350

💲

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:23:44 PM

The main reason for bitcoin to get to 100.000$ before lightning network is : it's a trend right now, and people just want to own bitcoin to be "in".

After lightining network kicks in, bitcoin will be worht 100.000$ because that it's its value, if we could transact with low fee and low times

onemoretime8520

Activity: 265

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:25:48 PM

Btc is the reserve currency for all the other coins and if companies keep investing into altcoins they automatically contribute to btc. Which can make a rise in price.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
peterthegreat

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:48:20 PM

@ OP you should add another 0 to that because Bitcoin is going to hit $1,000,000 and more.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Cryptohad

Activity: 229

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:57:00 PM

yes, that is the reason that makes bitcoin able to survive and keep going up till now.
decreased bitcoin supplies and increased demand, making bitcoin prices rise every year. and will continue to reach $ 100,000
PandoraToken

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:10:09 PM

First mover advantage and rising userbase could lead to that price. As for the other 7 reasons, you mention them in the title but then you don't list them Smiley
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:21:12 PM

I agree that most of those reasons mentioned are legit, but I still believe that Bitcoin really has to derperately fix the scaling issues. It has become a store of wealth with really high transaction fees and times. If Bitcoin could scale to be used as a cryptocurrency as it was intented, then I believe that it could hit critical mass, but not in the current shape tbh.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:47:46 PM

9 reasons:
1 / It is unique.
2 / is the most valuable coin.
3 / Intermediary for all other passwords.
I believe it will roll over $ 100,000 in 2018
That's *3 per reasons and for those people that don't believe with it they can just sit and wait the market moves quickly again just like last year.

@ OP you should add another 0 to that because Bitcoin is going to hit $1,000,000 and more.
Believing in McAfee?

First mover advantage and rising userbase could lead to that price. As for the other 7 reasons, you mention them in the title but then you don't list them Smiley
Yes it all started the whole crypto market so why people will not support the original and father of all?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
kwukduck
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:01:44 AM

I can give you some why it most certainly will not.

1. Bitcoin does not scale. Lightning Network is a fad. It is a commercial initiative that does not work in a decentralized secure way and is only intended to make companies big money. Create an artificial problem (1mb block size), propose a commercial solution, profit.

2. Bitcoin is outdated technology. On many levels Bitcoin has been surpassed by altcoins, in network topology, mining/securing mechanism, distribution mechanism, economic vision.

3. Bitcoin is an environmental disaster for which there are amazing solutions, yet the community and dev team refuse to work on clean future ready technology.

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: